GUILTY AL - Savannah Hardin, 9, forced to run til she died, Etowah Co., 17 Feb 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Robert Richardson @RobertReport · 1h 1 hour ago

Joyce Hardin Garrard will be sentenced in Gadsden at 2 to either death or life in prison without parole. #LiveOn3340

CEvk2-6W0AAPdBs.jpg:large

old pic, old hag :giggle:

i can't stand the anticipation here :anguish:

get to tweeting tweeters :skip:

Robert Richardson @RobertReport · 50s 51 seconds ago

Etowah County judge Billy Ogletree sentences Joyce Hardin Garrard to life in prison without the possibility of parole. #LiveOn3340

well, i hope he at least chewed her azz out :furious:

that was short and sweet

child killers do not fair well..........she will leave in a box......

she will never touch another child.............

trying to think of the pluses here.............:mad:

rest in peace savannah :rose: you sweet precious child

I'm good with the verdict. She will be miserable for the rest of her life!

11071078_789682451116494_8453651498543623047_n.jpg

:rose: savannah.......gone too soon
:rose: strength to those that love her

we will never forget this face :heartbeat:

I'm good with the verdict. She will be miserable for the rest of her life!

i just hoped he would lay into her and tell her what scum she was.....maybe he did and no one tweeted it...........in my mind he did, at least :)

Robert Richardson @RobertReport · 6m 6 minutes ago

Prosecutors and defense asked judge to accept the jury's recommendation, which he did. Judge gave Garrard chance to speak before sentencing.

Robert Richardson @RobertReport · 5m 5 minutes ago

"The only thing I have to say judge is I appreciate it. Only thing I would change is that my granddaughter would be with me, as always."

:tantrum:

i just do not understand why the prosecution would ask the judge to accept the jury's recommendation of 7-5 for life.....it was so close.........

they pounded the table over and over that this was death penalty case........it wasn't like the jury came back 10-2 for life?

confusing........did they believe what they were preaching or not....

moot point now, but i would have stood behind my case and position until the end and supported those jurors i had won over, it was so close..................imo

thanks for letting me share my feelings on this case, my WS friends :seeya: and thanks for your input and especially the banter....how would we have made it thru without it?

i've enjoyed the time we've spent together, it's helped with the sadness of the case, bless this child's heart.........what a tragedy......

hope to share another case with you all some time........i'm sure our paths will cross again......until next time :heartbeat:

thanks for letting me share my feelings on this case, my WS friends :seeya: and thanks for your input and especially the banter....how would we have made it thru without it?

i've enjoyed the time we've spent together, it's helped with the sadness of the case, bless this child's heart.........what a tragedy......

hope to share another case with you all some time........i'm sure our paths will cross again......until next time :heartbeat:

Oh QueenBee, this has been a tough one to follow.
Thankyou for all your tweets etc,
I'm happy with life without parole, I hope she has nightmares every night over sweet savannah!
How dare a grandmother act this way, truely evil in my book.

I'm glad she will never get out! LWOP is not a win for her. It really IS a death sentence. She will never be free...She will die in prison.

Joyce Hardin Garrard should be executed. :mad: :furious:

Have fun, Joyce.
I know we say this a lot on different cases but there is something abnormally and unusually cruel about this one.

Jessica Hardin could be tried next year in running death case

http://www.al.com/news/anniston-gadsden/index.ssf/2015/05/jessica_hardin_could_be_tried.html

The murder trial of Savannah Hardin's stepmother will probably take place next year, prosecutors said this afternoon.

District Attorney Jimmie Harp said the case of Jessica Hardin has not been scheduled yet but will most likely go before a jury in 2016.

(snip)

"We fully expect her case to go forward in trial," Harp said. "A lot of the evidence you saw in the Joyce Garrard trial - you may see some of that stuff again, you may not. We expect her to have her day in court, and we expect to prosecute it. Unless she decides she wants to enter a guilty plea. At this point and time, there's not been any negotiations."
------------

:cheer: yes!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member