AL - Starr Mulder, 52, Wetumpka, 11 June 2016, found deceased 2020 *husband arrested, acquitted*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She's much thinner in the pic here. I wonder which is more recent.
I believe i read from her daughter she had recently gotten out of the hospital. She may have lost weight while in the hospital.
Edited to add...In the first post the link that isn't fb says she was recently released from the hospital.

Sent from my SCH-I545

20703195-standard.png

still missing: http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/11/missing_persons_alabama.html#14

Has the ex husband she was living with been heavily questioned? This is very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimberly Starr Mulder – The Charley Project

Kimberly Starr Mulder

kimberly_starr_mulder_1.jpg
kimberly_starr_mulder_2.jpg
mulder_kimberly3.jpg

Missing Since 06/11/2016
Missing From Wetumpka, Alabama
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race White
Age 53 years old
Height and Weight 5'0 - 5'4, 110 - 140 pounds
Medical Conditions Mulder was experiencing unspecified health problems at the time of her disappearance and was very weak as a result.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde/brown hair, blue/green/hazel eyes. Mulder may go by her middle name, Starr.

Details of Disappearance
Mulder was last seen at her home in Wetumpka, Alabama on June 11, 2016. Someone picked her up, supposedly to take to her to the University of Alabama's Birmingham campus. She has never been heard from again.

Mulder was living with her ex-husband at the time of her disappearance; he has cooperated with the investigation. Although police can find no evidence of foul play, Mulder's daughter is concerned for her well-being. Her case remains unsolved.

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP78601
Female, White / Caucasian

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date Body Found
March 6, 2020
Location Found
Conecuh National Forest, Alabama

ME/C Case Number
20MM00804/ 232000614

Circumstances of Recovery:
It was reported that on March 6, 2020 a forestry worker out marking trees discovered a skull in the National Forest in Covington County. The worker turned the skull over and noticed it was a human skull and called the Forestry Office who called 911.

Condition of Remains:
Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

---

This is one of this cases that I'll watch like a hawk. There are a looot of unsolved disappearances in the area (will try to make a list later). I really, really hope they'll do a reconstruction.

Yes!! 49 min drive according to google maps.

Within approx. an hours drive are also:

Linda Kay Carroll, missing from Crestview, FL since 1984: Linda Kay Carroll – The Charley Project

Jackie Lee McWaters, missing from Freeport, FL since 2005: Jackie Lee McWaters – The Charley Project

Sorita Lynn Annis missing from Crestview, FL since 2020: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Kristy Jean Rogers missing from Crestview, FL since 1997: Kristy Jean Rogers – The Charley Project

Shari Saunders, missing from Evergreen, AL since 2016: Shari Christine Saunders – The Charley Project

Khiva McPike Kniffen, missing from Jay, FL since 1985: Khiva McPike Kniffen – The Charley Project

Shanna Genelle Peoples, missing from Geneva, AL since 2007: Shanna Genelle Peoples – The Charley Project

Marcia Lynn Scobie, missing from Enterprise, AL since 2003: Marcia Lynn Scobie – The Charley Project

Debra Dianne McDaniels, missing from Brentwood, FL since 1988: Debra Dianne McDaniels – The Charley Project

Pamela Jean Clark, missing from Pace, FL since 2009: Pamela Jean Clark – The Charley Project

Andrea D'Anne Durham, missing from Fort Walton Beach, FL since 1990: Andrea D’Anne Durham – The Charley Project

Cherry Lee Weaver, missing from Fort Walton Beach, FL since 1976: Cherry Lee Weaver – The Charley Project

Dianne Hambert, missing from Fort Walton Beach, FL since 2003: Diane Marie Hambert – The Charley Project

and the ones missing from Pensacola aren't even included in that....

Last edited:
CRIME
Human skeletal remains found in Conecuh National Forest
Human skeletal remains found in Conecuh National Forest
Covington County Sheriff Blake Turman says foul play is suspected after human skeletal remains were found in the Conecuh National Forest. (Source: WSFA 12 News)
By WSFA Staff | March 21, 2020 at 8:47 AM CDT - Updated March 21 at 8:47 AM
COVINGTON COUNTY, Ala. (WSFA) - A investigation is underway after human skeletal remains were found in the Conecuh National Forest in south Alabama.

According to Covington County Sheriff Blake Turman, members of the U.S. Forest Service were marking timber when they stumbled upon the remains in the southern area of the county back on March 6.

Turman said the skeletal remains appear to be of an adult and that the investigation is being handled as a homicide based on recovered evidence. Details on the evidence were not released.

The sheriff’s office contacted Dr. Allysha Winburn, an Assistant Professor of Anthropology with the University of West Florida, for assistance.

http://www.wsfa.com/2020/03/21/human-skeletal-remains-found-conecuh-national-forest/?outputType=amp

Sad, but as anonypotomous said, not unexpected. Glad that she will be able to be properly buried so that her daughter can visit her grave.

Someone was supposed to take her to UAB in Birmingham...

She was found in the opposite direction at Conecuh National Forest - approximately 2 hours from where she was still living with her ex.

Shot one time in the head... why?! Why can't an ex just let her go and live her life without him?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back