Alec Baldwin fired prop gun, killing 1 on movie set, Oct 2021 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. Alec doesn't have narrow shoulders like that. The right side of the straps of his mask stop in the middle of nowhere and the left side straps go into his chin not into his mask. A clear hatchet fake job in my opinion only.
Agree.
Looks absolutely fake!

Yes it is. Alec doesn't have narrow shoulders like that. The right side of the straps of his mask stop in the middle of nowhere and the left side straps go into his chin not into his mask. A clear hatchet fake job in my opinion only.

His wife may have photoshopped the entire thing, but she did post it on her stories. I saw it.

Is he going for the insanity plea? What is the deal with these drawings?! It’s so bizarre and has no place in this tragic situation.

Yes. That is very interesting. @PrairieWind ? What do you think of "Spousal Privilege" communication here?
I haven't followed this too much lately. But if he is asserting a spousal privilege regarding his calls/texts with his wife, that may indeed be off limits. Certainly any communications with his attorney are off limits. So I believe that at least for the time being, AB's communications with his wife will be protected. It will be up to police/prosecutors to find an exception.

Last edited:
What is really apparent to me, is that AB's actions and responses on SM since the death of HH are reflective of his state of mind. Obviously prior to the shooting, he was just himself posting whatever thoughts or rants came to him. After? He was on defense.. He was lashing out at others. He even went on ABC for an interview trying to protect himself. He was not getting the print and press that he felt was needed. He continued on SM. This unfortunate and sad story regarding a lawsuit from the FAMILY of a fallen soldier is pure venom coming from him, IMO. This all happened on Jan 3, 2022. There just was no need to post and attack, other than to call attention to himself yet again. He failed again, IMO

I dont think the woman demonstrating at the Jan. 6 insurrection will get very far with her lawsuit.
This is sort of a new and developing area of the law. It will be interesting to see how this case is handled. Legally, I don't think there is any question that she will be able to keep the case in court.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member