Alexis Murphy Search Discussion / Remains located December 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have Attached maps of notable missing person cases, where the remains were recovered
Thank you, smcc21. Do you have a link to the maps, or the source?

(I’m stuck on an old case where the victim’s car was found, but no clues outside of the car or surrounding area.)

I hope Alexis is found.

Here are places within driving distance of Taylor’s camper. Whose to say Murphy’s remains may be buried in one of these areas?

Attachments

• 2BA76D06-AB63-49D7-9DC5-6EFFD705BB96.jpeg
    2BA76D06-AB63-49D7-9DC5-6EFFD705BB96.jpeg
    163.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 1B8BC436-7E3F-4EDC-84B6-E9C0419BE3BD.jpeg
    1B8BC436-7E3F-4EDC-84B6-E9C0419BE3BD.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 173E3F96-5BA3-4D82-9FC4-E55C4CF1F359.jpeg
    173E3F96-5BA3-4D82-9FC4-E55C4CF1F359.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 5
  • A0BF5041-0BD8-47A8-B5A5-A1FB002019D8.jpeg
    A0BF5041-0BD8-47A8-B5A5-A1FB002019D8.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 671E8E0F-09CB-4E62-9B76-CA88569C0D17.jpeg
    671E8E0F-09CB-4E62-9B76-CA88569C0D17.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 63A664EB-1AEE-4964-8B6D-C5D38677932C.jpeg
    63A664EB-1AEE-4964-8B6D-C5D38677932C.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 24137DCC-5A9A-470B-B2AC-56FCBC53911B.jpeg
    24137DCC-5A9A-470B-B2AC-56FCBC53911B.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 6
If you look at all of RAT's crimes he was careless in so many ways and even in the crimes he was associated with. Samantha Clarke, he called her multiple times that day. Alexis Murphy, he just threw her phone out the door and they found it a few feet away. Even in his non-murder related crimes he did dumb things routinely and that's how he always got caught. The ATV and dirt bike he stole days before Alexis disappeared, he took to his house and left them out in the yard. Anyone could pull up and see them and with a town that small, they'd know where they came from. He's not scary enough for people to bee to afraid to confront him so that only leaves one option - he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I can't help but wonder if she (or Samantha) is actually dead. Yes they found some blood, they didn't clarify how much but never touted a blood-bath, her nose ring and a hair extension. All of those could have come from her fighting and trying to get away. What if he sold her into a trafficking ring? Her and Samantha both. He just might not be smart enough to hide a body so it could never be found but he is greedy enough to kidnap and sell girls. He had been sitting at that gas station for weeks, could he have been waiting for the right one to come along? Maybe Alexis was the one to throw the phone and he either didn't know or hadn't had a chance to find it before the police did.

Since he kept the shirt and hair extension from Alexis (which he stupidly stuffed under the couch), I'm sure he kept something from Samantha to, but since no one knew what she was wearing or he was wearing that night, police don't know what it is. He's left to savor that one undetected.

I have frequented that area (Lovingston) and that gas station and there's so little out there but there's a perfect area not too far north down Rockfish River Rd where the river runs right beside the road and that he could have taken her and no one would have seen or heard anything or he could have dumped her in many places along the Rockfish River and I doubt police would have even looked that far up because they wouldn't expect him to have went up there. There's also some super shady people living on that road and police wouldn't have access to some of the properties - but a 'good ol' boy' might.

Police have also never said how they suspect he transported her body and they've never mentioned any of her blood/hair/dna in his SUV or on the stolen ATV. They only said they didn't find any in her car. He could have wrapped her up, but I suspect he wouldn't bother because then he'd only have to unwrap her later to ensure the critters got her (he is a country boy, he would know/want that to happen) and then he'd have to get rid of that evidence. Police also didn't say they found any type materials that you would wrap a body in. They didn't say the ATV had been used, but since they broke out their ATV's, I would be willing to bet he had used the ATV.

Just some thoughts I've had.

If you look at all of RAT's crimes he was careless in so many ways and even in the crimes he was associated with. Samantha Clarke, he called her multiple times that day. Alexis Murphy, he just threw her phone out the door and they found it a few feet away. Even in his non-murder related crimes he did dumb things routinely and that's how he always got caught. The ATV and dirt bike he stole days before Alexis disappeared, he took to his house and left them out in the yard. Anyone could pull up and see them and with a town that small, they'd know where they came from. He's not scary enough for people to bee to afraid to confront him so that only leaves one option - he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I can't help but wonder if she (or Samantha) is actually dead. Yes they found some blood, they didn't clarify how much but never touted a blood-bath, her nose ring and a hair extension. All of those could have come from her fighting and trying to get away. What if he sold her into a trafficking ring? Her and Samantha both. He just might not be smart enough to hide a body so it could never be found but he is greedy enough to kidnap and sell girls. He had been sitting at that gas station for weeks, could he have been waiting for the right one to come along? Maybe Alexis was the one to throw the phone and he either didn't know or hadn't had a chance to find it before the police did.

Since he kept the shirt and hair extension from Alexis (which he stupidly stuffed under the couch), I'm sure he kept something from Samantha to, but since no one knew what she was wearing or he was wearing that night, police don't know what it is. He's left to savor that one undetected.

I have frequented that area (Lovingston) and that gas station and there's so little out there but there's a perfect area not too far north down Rockfish River Rd where the river runs right beside the road and that he could have taken her and no one would have seen or heard anything or he could have dumped her in many places along the Rockfish River and I doubt police would have even looked that far up because they wouldn't expect him to have went up there. There's also some super shady people living on that road and police wouldn't have access to some of the properties - but a 'good ol' boy' might.

Police have also never said how they suspect he transported her body and they've never mentioned any of her blood/hair/dna in his SUV or on the stolen ATV. They only said they didn't find any in her car. He could have wrapped her up, but I suspect he wouldn't bother because then he'd only have to unwrap her later to ensure the critters got her (he is a country boy, he would know/want that to happen) and then he'd have to get rid of that evidence. Police also didn't say they found any type materials that you would wrap a body in. They didn't say the ATV had been used, but since they broke out their ATV's, I would be willing to bet he had used the ATV.

I live your thoughts. Have you ever seen woods mill? He requested to be dropped off thrrr the night her car was abandoned

I live your thoughts. Have you ever seen woods mill? He requested to be dropped off thrrr the night her car was abandoned
Yes! There's a parking area there where people park to carpool and I've parked there a few times myself. That isn't too far from his camper and that area is desolate at night with hardly any traffic at all. He could have walked home from there and the person dropping him off wouldn't know where he lived. Or he could have met someone he knew in the parking area and got a ride. Any number of scenarios could play out from that location, including a 2nd driver who helped him get his or her car to that spot at some point in time before he took her car to Cville.

Yes! There's a parking area there where people park to carpool and I've parked there a few times myself. That isn't too far from his camper and that area is desolate at night with hardly any traffic at all. He could have walked home from there and the person dropping him off wouldn't know where he lived. Or he could have met someone he knew in the parking area and got a ride. Any number of scenarios could play out from that location, including a 2nd driver who helped him get his or her car to that spot at some point in time before he took her car to Cville.
I hope they searched in the backroads behind it because he has a reason to be dropped off there instead of his camper

What about a cave?
I'm not sure about a cave but another girl from Shipman's body was dumped not too far from the area by some meth heads in the Massies Mill area, you also have Crabtree Falls about 10 miles away. There's so many places one could dump a body there and it would be hard to find, it's really rural for the majority of that area. Lots of spots on the side of the road where the terrain drops low enough if you put a body there, no one would ever see it. Several rivers and streams. A lot of large, private properties that aren't kept up with as they should be or are wooded areas. Then there's the vineyards and fairgrounds just past there. There are a few remote areas not too far away he could have taken her where it would be very difficult to find her - such as Nellysford or up in the mountain areas. There's also some pretty desolate stretches of 29 between Lovingston and Amherst where he could dump her and no one would ever find her. I'm just not sure how familiar he is with that side of the area since all the news ever mentioned about him was the areas north of Lovingston. I may have to do more digging to see. I've been trying to plot points on a map to get an idea of feasible areas to look at for both Alexis and Samantha and it's interesting how much overlap there is between RAT, Evonitz and the 29 stalker with their territories.

I'm not sure about a cave but another girl from Shipman's body was dumped not too far from the area by some meth heads in the Massies Mill area, you also have Crabtree Falls about 10 miles away. There's so many places one could dump a body there and it would be hard to find, it's really rural for the majority of that area. Lots of spots on the side of the road where the terrain drops low enough if you put a body there, no one would ever see it. Several rivers and streams. A lot of large, private properties that aren't kept up with as they should be or are wooded areas. Then there's the vineyards and fairgrounds just past there. There are a few remote areas not too far away he could have taken her where it would be very difficult to find her - such as Nellysford or up in the mountain areas. There's also some pretty desolate stretches of 29 between Lovingston and Amherst where he could dump her and no one would ever find her. I'm just not sure how familiar he is with that side of the area since all the news ever mentioned about him was the areas north of Lovingston. I may have to do more digging to see. I've been trying to plot points on a map to get an idea of feasible areas to look at for both Alexis and Samantha and it's interesting how much overlap there is between RAT, Evonitz and the 29 stalker with their territories.
I’ve been making a map with pins of all of Taylor’s residences along with potential dumping sites

Is sugarloaf mountain a possibility? Or fortunes cove preserves?

Both are possible. Has anyone mapped out the areas they searched around Lovingston? I know they searched the 200 acres around Eheart's Corner Trailer Court where he used to live but I haven't quite nailed down all the areas around Lovingston they checked. Not all of the areas were named in the news reports.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back