Found Safe Alison Chao, 15-year-old girl Missing in San Gabriel Valley Last seen 7/16/24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad it'll be covered by her for exposure I guess but with this now seen as more of a runaway case vs an abduction- it worries me that the focus was wrong all this time.
Snipped

Yes, but I bet LE knew what was going on with the family from the start. The info unfolded for us over days, but LE was ahead of us by far.

jmo

Found safe...

Wow!!

"A 15-year-old girl who went missing in Monterey Park last week was found safe outside ABC7's office in Glendale. According to a security guard at ABC7, the girl was walking and had been followed by someone in a car who recognized her as a missing minor and called police."

Snipped

Yes, but I bet LE knew what was going on with the family from the start. The info unfolded for us over days, but LE was ahead of us by far.

jmo
EXCELLENT point. Agreed.
I think time and time again the public doesn't see the inner workings of LE and are so quick to assume.

I hope Alison is doing fine and she will be able to smile with friends soon. A 15yr old has it tough as it is, regardless of family drama

OMGOMG I am sooooo happy she is found safe. YAY!!!!

Wow!!

"A 15-year-old girl who went missing in Monterey Park last week was found safe outside ABC7's office in Glendale. According to a security guard at ABC7, the girl was walking and had been followed by someone in a car who recognized her as a missing minor and called police."
Very good news. Kudos to the keen-eyed motorist!

Noted:
“Eyewitness News is approaching this case with caution and seeking out any answers that could shed light on the situation.”

I'm glad Alison was located unharmed. I hope she and her family are able to get whatever help and support they need for a healthy and safe future.

15 is usually old enough that kids have a say in where they want to live, and is only 3 years away from legal adulthood and having full control over her own decisions.

What a relief. I hope Alison will get any help she needs--and *wants*.

It looks like she DID cross the 110 and go west into Northeast Los Angeles/Glendale after all. It wouldn't surprise me if she was attempting to hide in plain sight amongst all the homeless people.

She would have been a needle in a haystack, but through sheer luck someone spotted her.

Thread is closed, for long enough for members to see she has been found safe. After that it will be removed as is policy at Websleuths for threads involving minors who are found safe. This appears to be a family matter, not a criminal case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper