CA Alison Chao, 15-year-old girl Missing in San Gabriel Valley Last seen 7/16/24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let’s just say that in theory, someone who loves her wanted her to escape.
Let’s also say in theory, they sent her off on her bike in one direction to a familiar place, delayed reporting her missing as long as they could, and then created a red herring in the other direction in the hopes that the search would focus in the wrong spot.
Now Alison has ridden her bike to a familiar location, she will be reported as missing shortly and you would like to get her to a location you think is safe.
What would you do next?
I think I would send a trusted person to meet her and pick up her and her bike. Then quickly get her as far away as I could before she is reported missing.
I’m sure the police are already on it, but I would think when Alison and her bike are no longer seen, they should check the video for any car/truck/van big enough to carry a bike.

Last edited:
If she has a burner phone with data, she can look up routes.

(SBM) You don't necessarily need data. You can download maps offline to use without data.

Well..if you really look at what she said, I’m not so sure.

This part, yes: “If she ran away, which I don’t think she would – she’s not like that“

But what about this part: “just come home,” pleaded Annie Chao, Allison’s mother. “It’s going to be okay. I just want to make sure that you’re safe.”

That sounds like something you say to a kid who ran away doesn’t it??

I'm reluctant to analyze a statement in such detail. The average person is not trained in what i call "PR talk" - able to explain everything clearly without confusion. A couple of months ago, people were analyzing the statements of Caleb Harris's parents in such detail with one interpretation being that CH was engaging/doing high-risk activity and his parents knew. This turned out to be false but was used to push a (now) largely debunked idea of a secret meet-up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back