All About Chloroform#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But James, may I call you James? (kidding), it depends on if she was doing it for a guy or not. I don't know about cakes but she did make brownies and a few bowls of mac n' cheese. :crazy:

I am not sure if this is the place to post this. I have held onto this information for months...months and months. But does anyone happen to know the name of the Dr. (back in the late 1800's...early 1900's) who might have done considerable research on chloroform and how it can possibly cause death? I have the answer by the way. It might blow your collective minds...assuming anyone is reading this thread by the way.
PS...It does have A LOT of baring on the case.

I am not sure if this is the place to post this. I have held onto this information for months...months and months. But does anyone happen to know the name of the Dr. (back in the late 1800's...early 1900's) who might have done considerable research on chloroform and how it can possibly cause death? I have the answer by the way. It might blow your collective minds...assuming anyone is reading this thread by the way.
PS...It does have A LOT of baring on the case.

I am reading and very interested in hearing the answer.:)

I am reading and very interested in hearing the answer.:)

I give up. Do tell please.

Thomas H. Manley, MD. Anyone recall KC having ever mentioned the name Tom Manley? Hmmm...as in her fictious boss at Universal. This guy was writing opinions about chloroform back in 1889 and 1890. death during chloroform administration...hmmm...I have more on two other names...and they are just as bombshellery...you have to have a subscription (which I don't recommend to read the below on JAMA's site)

DEATH DURING CHLOROFORM ADMINISTRATION. Read before the Medico-Legal Society of Chicago, Dec. 6, 1890.
C. T. PARKES
J Am Med Assoc. 1891;XVI(7):232-233.
EXCERPT | FULL TEXT PDF

You can just go to this link instead:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/m3552h5238v16147/
Describes the effects of it...

Anywho...been holding ONTO this for MONTHS. I have more.

Oh my - keeps getting weirder and weirder. I never would have guessed that name in a million years.

Maybe we are about to learn a lot more about sociopathy.

LittleBitty - please give us the rest of what you know - PLEEEASE! :blowkiss:

LittleBitty - please give us the rest of what you know - PLEEEASE! :blowkiss:

I don't mind. But speaking of the Tom Manley link. That is very odd. Not that this case is not odd. It is. Odd. I just don't want to post all of the research I have done the last year on the various names she gave. I imagine she would have to use acronyms to remember them. Ya know?

I will say this...in no way am I saying that KC found this name in her various searches (allegedly) for chloroform and decided to use it. However, I have three names that she also mentioned (peeps found not to exist) that could easily have been found during other searches. Which is definitely interesting.

JMO, but if there is no boss named Tom Manley...and that name just happens to be connected to early research and information collected on chloroform...I guess I just connect the dots. :woohoo:

Thomas H. Manley, MD. Anyone recall KC having ever mentioned the name Tom Manley? Hmmm...as in her fictious boss at Universal. This guy was writing opinions about chloroform back in 1889 and 1890. death during chloroform administration...hmmm...I have more on two other names...and they are just as bombshellery...you have to have a subscription (which I don't recommend to read the below on JAMA's site)

DEATH DURING CHLOROFORM ADMINISTRATION. Read before the Medico-Legal Society of Chicago, Dec. 6, 1890.
C. T. PARKES
EXCERPT | FULL TEXT PDF

Whoa - BOMBSHELL indeed. Way to go, LittleBitty35 :highfive:

C. T. PARKES
EXCERPT | FULL TEXT PDF

I read the report on the link. My God!!! It is horrible. Have you submitted this info to LE? Too damn many coincidences in this case to be coincidences. And you said you have more? Go ahead, blow my mind!

If you read the report that the Dr. wrote at that link that LB provided it does give one some insight as to why the duct tape was used. Having the breathing and pulse return is a chance Casey didn't want to take. Sick Biotch!

What is also interesting is that when I googled the name and Florida I came up (amongst other things) with a poster on a site that is a Music Store.

It's called The Music Source & DJ Supply and the address is (surprise surprise!) on Colonial Drive in Orlando. If this was a regular customer, and from his post it appears he does DJ gigs, he may have been acquainted with AL as well, or KC may have even met him earlier.

I wouldn't put it past KC to pick names she had seen in several places. Or perhaps she posted that herself under the name Tom Manley, who knows?

I thought her boss was a Thomas Franck. Was there another supposely boss name Thomas Manley?

I am posting in the wrong thread. I am so sorry. So very sorry. I tried to delete it.

I thought her boss was a Thomas Franck. Was there another supposely boss name Thomas Manley?

The name Thomas Manley was the name Casey gave as her manager at Universal.

Thomas Franck was the email (that she supposedly sent to herself...not a valid one...no valid email address...no such employee was ever there) that she probably showed to her mother to prove she had a job. Tom Manley was the name she gave to the guard at Universal when she was with the LE that day she was "arrested on a bleeping whim."

I think TF was the name on the fake e-mail she created to give the appearance of having a work commitment at her fake job.

C. T. PARKES
EXCERPT | FULL TEXT PDF

OMG! This is way too coincidental!

Thomas Franck was the email (that she supposedly sent to herself...not a valid one...no valid email address...no such employee was ever there) that she probably showed to her mother to prove she had a job.
<snipped>

How did she even do that? Isn't it a shame that that much creativity couldn't have been used to help others, rather than to hurt others around her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13