All About George

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this from one of my BFF's who can't get on W/S cus she has AOL. Gums is a very smart person and wished she could join us.:blowkiss:

I think GA smelled the decomp enough on June 24th as the gas cans were flung at him wafting the scent thru the air to suspect Caylee was dead. (she was the only one missing that day) But his parent mode (and "fight or flight") kicked in and he totally went into denial. But deep down GA KNEW--he had smelled decomp before and in his own words "it's a smell you never ever forget" THEN>>>>>> 3 weeks later he is at the tow yard to pick up the same car and the same smell is reeking from the trunk. He PRAYS "please don't let it be my Caylee" because he KNEW Casey was seen 3 weeks ago, and probably CA had texted or talked to her later than that---but NO CAYLEE.

MY BURNING QUESTION IS THIS: WHY DID GA GO TO WORK THAT DAY??? TWICE NOW HE HAD SMELLED DECOMP IN THAT TRUNK AND HE STILL WENT ON TO WORK AND LEFT THE CAR IN THE GARAGE FOR CA TO EMPTY OUT AND CLEAN. HOW COULD HE GO TO WORK??? HOW COULD HE LEAVE THE HOME WITH CAYLEE NOT ACCOUNTED FOR AND DECOMP SMELL NOW CONFIRMED AND SEALED INDELIBLY IN HIS NOSE AND MIND???

From me-------CA went to work after the car was brought home also. If they were worried at all about Caylee---they would have called the cops at the tow yard.

And why did he tell LE about the gas can event to begin with?

I noticed in the Greta video from Aug. 5 (that did not have the part with George saying "No Caylee," that Cindy spoke of Casey's meaning of "I feel she's close." Cindy said "I feel she meant the Central Florida area. I don't think she meant the neighborhood, no."

I feel now these two have been on operation cover up for a long long time!

I've never smelled human decomp but have no doubt if I did, I'd likely pass out or throw up from the stench as others have, including seasoned cops and homicide detectives, first responders, etc. Truly, it's a wonder George could even drive the car off the lot without losing his lunch.

I can imagine where this investigation might be right now if George had done what he knows should have been done at that impound yard. If he had followed his police training, after smelling the odor in that car he would have stopped right then and called 911.

George didn't know what had happened in that car. There could have been all sorts of scenarios. Even if he knew Casey was alive and well because Cindy had spoken with her during the time that car sat at the impound yard, he hadn't laid eyes on Caylee or spoken with her in more than a month. Even if Caylee was okay, there are other possible scenarios involving that car. It could have been stolen and used in another crime. George knows what he should have done.

If George had stopped and called 911, the OCSO would have impounded the car immediately and questioned George and Cindy. When LE learned that the abandoned car was used by the Anthony's daughter and that she had left the family home a month prior, and that the grandparents had not seen or heard from their granddaughter in that time, LE would have searched for Casey and Caylee. LE would have questioned Casey's friends and would probably have found Casey at Tony's apartment, just like Cindy did, and questioned her. When Casey couldn't produce her daughter, Caylee, they would have questioned her. It's likely that the end result would still be the same with Casey arrested for obstruction of justice and child neglect. But her story might be different.

The difference is that Casey wouldn't have had time to confer with her brother and parents, and had time to come up with the babysitter story. LE would have had the car, untouched by George and Cindy, with all evidence intact. There likely would have been much more in the way of forensic evidence for LE to work with in that car.

In any case, I think LE would have more evidence and we would be discussing a different set of circumstances.

And Cindy couldn't have washed the pants and knife!!!!!

Got this from one of my BFF's who can't get on W/S cus she has AOL. Gums is a very smart person and wished she could join us.:blowkiss:

I think GA smelled the decomp enough on June 24th as the gas cans were flung at him wafting the scent thru the air to suspect Caylee was dead. (she was the only one missing that day) But his parent mode (and "fight or flight") kicked in and he totally went into denial. But deep down GA KNEW--he had smelled decomp before and in his own words "it's a smell you never ever forget" THEN>>>>>> 3 weeks later he is at the tow yard to pick up the same car and the same smell is reeking from the trunk. He PRAYS "please don't let it be my Caylee" because he KNEW Casey was seen 3 weeks ago, and probably CA had texted or talked to her later than that---but NO CAYLEE.

MY BURNING QUESTION IS THIS: WHY DID GA GO TO WORK THAT DAY??? TWICE NOW HE HAD SMELLED DECOMP IN THAT TRUNK AND HE STILL WENT ON TO WORK AND LEFT THE CAR IN THE GARAGE FOR CA TO EMPTY OUT AND CLEAN. HOW COULD HE GO TO WORK??? HOW COULD HE LEAVE THE HOME WITH CAYLEE NOT ACCOUNTED FOR AND DECOMP SMELL NOW CONFIRMED AND SEALED INDELIBLY IN HIS NOSE AND MIND???

From me-------CA went to work after the car was brought home also. If they were worried at all about Caylee---they would have called the cops at the tow yard.

Great post MamaBear! You and your BFF make a great team. Wish she could join us here at WS. Love your new avatar bear - it's very cute. :blowkiss:

I can't help but wonder- On the 24th when GA called LE re-gas cans stolen-

GA had a problem recalling exact day- Per phone records, KC arrived around 2:30 ish-
KC was on the PC by 2:40 or sooner- and still on line at 2:46- but......by 2:59---just 13 minutes later KC was near Chickasaw Trial- this is normally about a 16 minute run.

I think GA smelled or saw something in KC's trunk during the gas can incident, and when GA asked what the smell was, KC panicked and fled. By the time GA got his car out of the garage and chased her, she was gone.
I think the chase was at this time. Makes more sense. GA may not have seen Kaylee's body, but the smell was there.

On the 25th- knowing her goose is about cooked, who does KC tell about the smell- not her boyfriend- but AH

On the 26th- KC begins her next move to cover herself and calls M.Hawkins in CA. On the 27th ditches the car with AH's number and papers in it. Setting up a kidnapping scene.

That works with his speedpass records. The only difference is he was covering up for her because he said she had Cindy's car, (which proved wrong in the records) so I am guessing he changed the date of that chase too, but LE was on top of that one, I am sure.

I wonder why during the 31 days-George did not reach out to KC and ask to see or talk to Caylee? Why weren't the #'s and addresses CA had for Zanny used? Why did CA ask Lee to look for KC when her ex-LE husband could have?
They couldn't demand KC to come home and bring Caylee, as she was an adult and they had no legal custody of Caylee-BUT-the car was not in KC's name and they could have demanded that she return the car or else they would report it stolen to LE. They could have demanded she come home with Caylee or else they would turn her theft of the Plesea's over to LE.
I think their efforts to contact KC and Caylee during those 31 days were as lame as their efforts to find Caylee after KC was arrested!:banghead:

Can you just imagine the conversations that LE and the FBI are having about George, well that whole family for that matter. But, George was supposed to be on their team, and he sure tried to SELL it in those interviews. Way too hard for me to believe. I'm sure it was killing LE and the FBI to sit there and listen to their theories, and watch them refer to their notebooks(script), and try to either keep a straight face or refrain from smackin em!!:slap:

I wonder how LE felt after GA told them to "get out and take your f'ing flunkies with you" when they served the last search warrant on the house in December?:(
After the hours those LE men invested with this nutty family......what a slap in the face from someone who claims to have been one of them in Ohio.
GA = No Class - No Gratitude - No Backbone

I wonder why during the 31 days-George did not reach out to KC and ask to see or talk to Caylee? Why weren't the #'s and addresses CA had for Zanny used? Why did CA ask Lee to look for KC when her ex-LE husband could have?
They couldn't demand KC to come home and bring Caylee, as she was an adult and they had no legal custody of Caylee-BUT-the car was not in KC's name and they could have demanded that she return the car or else they would report it stolen to LE. They could have demanded she come home with Caylee or else they would turn her theft of the Plesea's over to LE.
I think their efforts to contact KC and Caylee during those 31 days were as lame as their efforts to find Caylee after KC was arrested!:banghead:

So no telling when this cover up started. They probably did threaten her with LE and the car----is why she dumped it. LOL

I wonder how LE felt after GA told them to "get out and take your f'ing flunkies with you" when they served the last search warrant on the house in December?:(
After the hours those LE men invested with this nutty family......what a slap in the face from someone who claims to have been one of them in Ohio.

Just as KC hated CA more than she loved Caylee - GA is more afraid of CA than his love for Caylee and the truth!:furious:How does he look at himself in the mirror?

dcorrigano, I understand what you're saying but I don't think he's wanting attention taken from Caylee -- he thanked the media for keeping her case front-center. But fact is other children are missing and they're barely mentioned after the first couple of weeks or so. I'm sure no family wants their home and lives to be turned into a circus, but the media shouldn't forget about these children - not any of them. His statement about how she's probably changed broke my heart, and it confirmed (for me) that LP is right when he's said GA most likely doesn't know anything about what really happened.

I agree with your comments however; I have never heard anyone refer to their granddaughters' remains' odor as 'maggots and rotten pizza' before. It is much worse imo than referring to them as her 'remains,' at least that sounds respectable to me. After all, Caylee was the one missing ,GA and CA knew the smell of decomposition. moo

And why ask LA to go and find KC if she thought for one second she was in Jacksonville?

I don't think George was much of a father or husband. He probably fed and played with Caylee from time to time but did little else to contribute to the family. He doesn't appear to be much of a bread-winner. I think he left all the parenting to Cindy. They were concerned about Caylee but rather than confront Casey by talking to her (like normal parents would do), Cindy insidiously left a message on Myspace. WTH did she expect to get from that? For all of Cindy's arrogance with LE, the media and in the deposition, when it came time to lay down the law to Casey she was as useless as George. :banghead:

I'll go one step further. I don't think George was ever afraid of CA. I think he saw her as a meal ticket, someone he could take out bogus credit cards on, a means to his self indulgent ends. I think when people began looking at him, wondering where he had tucked his self esteem, asked why he did not treat this as an ex LE would, he pushed the blame onto CA. "I agreed with CA it was pizza to protect CA in her delicate psyche." When asked why he wasn't doing what a cop should, his answer was CA would not let him.
When his odd actions were questioned. he claimed he was protecting his family. Just like Casey's excuse for lying was to protect her family.

~~~~

Huh? I am on AOL and have been for years, have also been a member of W/S for years . Sorry...OT...

I'll go one step further. I don't think George was ever afraid of CA. I think he saw her as a meal ticket, someone he could take out bogus credit cards on, a means to his self indulgent ends. I think when people began looking at him, wondering where he had tucked his self esteem, asked why he did not treat this as an ex LE would, he pushed the blame onto CA. "I agreed with CA it was pizza to protect CA in her delicate psyche." When asked why he wasn't doing what a cop should, his answer was CA would not let him.
When his odd actions were questioned. he claimed he was protecting his family. Just like Casey's excuse for lying was to protect her family.

I totally agree!! GA needs his mealticket. He's like one of those scavenger fish that hang onto the bigger fish for survival! He is to CA what Renfrow was to Dracula-Yes Master!!:drac: I always wondered how I was ever gonna use that smiley!!

I agree with your comments however; I have never heard anyone refer to their granddaughters' remains' odor as 'maggots and rotten pizza' before. It is much worse imo than referring to them as her 'remains,' at least that sounds respectable to me. After all, Caylee was the one missing ,GA and CA knew the smell of decomposition. moo

I saw this and went back to the original comment. I agree with your comment, Easy, and would like to add, do we know when GA started this mantra about other kids being missing? Was this about the time he began sporting the KFN t-shirts and practicing to be the new John Walsh?

I totally agree!! GA needs his mealticket. He's like one of those scavenger fish that hang onto the bigger fish for survival! He is to CA what Renfrow was to Dracula-Yes Master!!:drac: I always wondered how I was ever gonna use that smiley!!

Incubus!! YES!! :applause::drac:
Now I have Peter Lorre in my head...

It just makes me sick when George tells the atty in the deposition that he was letting the Sheriff's office do their job, when asked why he wasn't looking for Zenaida. George wanted to make it sound like he had been out of LE so long that it was better for Florida LE to search for the kidnapper. Why couldn't he tell the atty in the depo what exactly he did in LE ?

That's when CA had to put him on the back porch like a mis-behaving puppy!! But, I'm sure he's used to that kind of treatment!:nerves::whip2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand