All About George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me here? Is it just me, but who makes a police report over gas cans? That has never sounded right to me. :waitasec:

I originally thought that the reporting of the stolen gas cans was perhaps GA & CA's way of beginning to document KC's stealing -- that maybe the counselor that CA visited told her if they wanted custody of Caylee there would need to be some documented incidents.

Or not. :banghead:

Boop honey you are gonna cause yourself to have a flat forehead if you keep doing that.

Went back in and said "ok back". Next time I will use bigger fonts and bold it. LMAO

Diabolical, to me, comes with smarts. A Diabolical liar, lies WELL- they go years (sometimes a lifetime) commiting crimes and getting away with them because of their ability to plan ahead and cover up their deeds. Casey only got away with the things she has done (lying about her life.. her pregnancy for 7 months, the robbery when she had a "gun to her head" and Cindy's 4 K stolen, her jobs, keeping Caylee away from Cindy for 31 days.. etc ) because her parents chose to look the other way in the face of some VERY obvious and poorly planned lies. Not because she is good at lying and sneaking and planning and attacking and conning and playing the victim. Like her mother is. Who IMO is quite Diabolical.

LE saw through her and proved to her that she lied, making her look like a FOOL at universal in like 24-48 hours. That is not Diabolical as I understand it to be.

I agree...Cindy is the diabolical one...KC is just dumb and lazy.

I agree...Cindy is the diabolical one...KC is just dumb and lazy.

Anything that would require any type of work ain't gonna happen with her.
She is her daddy's girl for sure on that one.

OMG----------I had all this crap figured out and now ya'll have my head spinnin. Poot.

Soooooooo. When do ya'll think GA knew this? Do you think he found Caylee's remains. Or dead body---wonder what GA wants is to call the dead baby!

I'm not trying to make you change your mind, mamabear! I'm just sharing what I think.. You could very well be right and I could very well be wrong!! :blowkiss:

I'm not trying to make you change your mind, mamabear! I'm just sharing what I think.. You could very well be right and I could very well be wrong!! :blowkiss:

No--No--No--------I am a very open minded peep. I like to stretch the ole noggin as far as it will go. Am just fraid to will spring a leak if it stretches 2 far. :blowkiss:

I wished Morgan would ask GA what "Word" he would prefer hearing instead of "remains"---describing his dead grand daughter---wrapped in duct tape with a heart sticker---in 2 black plastic bags then stuffed into a white laundry bag and thrown out in the swamp where she could rot and have small animals picking her bones dry.

Sorry, am having a moment----it comes and goes.

I agree.
If Cindy would have let George be head of their house, things could have been so different. Cindy should feel alot of guilt for Caylee's death. ALOT!

Oh, I'm sure she does!! :mad:

If she does it has not seemed to change her on tiny bit. She is still the head of the household and GA still has no BA**S.. If he would grow some maybe all this crap would stop.

Maybe his family got sick of sitting in the supermarket parking lot begging for money. Karen I believe you are right, GA and CA are cut from the same cloth, they just have a different style. He tries to ingratiate people, and then hammers them when they arent ready. Classic example was the depo, where he went into this whole whiny schtick about how he feels sorry for Zenaida, yada yada. CA, on the other hand comes out swinging, to intimidate people. I believe GA cleaned the trunk and anything else he could think of. As former LE he knew better, that is LE 101. And he knows cars, so he knew how to clean even the most stubborn stain. They have been covering for her since day 31. Just my :twocents:

:clap::clap::clap:

I don't think the wheel well was checked ..

Then there may be a good possibility that Caylee was in there.
Why would ga actually DRIVE a car that stunk to he!! of decomp if he didn't have a few good reasons.
dispose of Caylee and clean clean clean.He knows darn well that he should have called le right away.

and let me tell ya, decomp is something that makes most people puke and this guy goes for a ride in a bath of it.:eek:

jmo.......

Great recall on these things ! It does say something that they, George's family, were there in the beginning, but scattered as time went on. They must know something about the family, I just wonder if LE thought of interviewing them..maybe they have and we don't know about it ?

George's family seems to have made a fast exit! I don't remember any of them being there after the first week or so, and no mention of them either. At the memorial service, I tried to see if there was anyone seated with GA and CA that we couldn't place on CA's side of the family.

I've wondered if there was some sort of friction between CA and GA's side of the family?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny