All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I hadn't seen the sim card contents. I tried looking that number up on a Reverse Number lookup site that I paid for and it couldn't give me the owner but did give Long and Lat which took me to Maitland, FL around Eaton Street. Okay, I'll go with Jenna. Thanks!!

To allow the "innocent", so to speak, remain anonymous, that address, or I should say, neighborhood, does make sense to me for Jenna.

Sorry if this has been brought up before or already searched by LE, but a few weeks ago I posted a large map of Lake Tennesee, which is right across from the Sawgrass Apartments. A poster from the area said that Conway is a very busy arterial road and lots of the lake are fenced off. Still, it's been in my mind ever since seeing that map.

Today as I was posting the text messages onto the calendar, I noticed this text message from KC when she was telling AH about a house they were going to rent (all lies, of course). But remembering how there is a common thread in all of KC's lies and how prominent Sawgrass Apartments have been since day one, I would not take this message lightly. If the house described below can be found, perhaps a little body can be found too. If not the house, the area.

Below is the text message and then the map. I also placed this location on a map and it's 6.5 miles south of Amscot and directly in KC's line of travel on the 27th. It is also very near TL's and cell towers near his and also near RM's, Amscot and many others would ping when she was in this location. This house and text message has piqued my interest a lot. Was this "empty house" the babysitter for Caylee?

Text messages 5/19/08 (first initial is the receiver, second initial is the sender):

AH KC 05/19 6:14 PM I’ll be in a place by then. You can stay with me. I’m looking at a place tomorrow with my mom that I might be signing on.

KC AH When are you going? If it’s in the afternoon I could join and see the place too. Plus your mom could meet me and know her daughter and grandkid are going to live with a crazy person.

AH KC 05/19 8:38 PM Ha ha. She already knows that you’re crazy. I’m calling my mom when I get out. I’ll text you with the exact time. It’s off of Conway and Michigan.

Text messages 5/20/08:

KC AH Do you have a time for today yet? I’m kinda excited.

AH KC 05/20 9:13 AM Not yet. Waiting for the homeowner to call me back. I'm excited too!

KC AH I’m also trying to think of some of the bigger items I have in storage and what we can maybe use and what I’ll still have to store someplace. Coffee table, end table, kitchen table and chairs, and an entertainment stand. I pretty much have whateve we need. . . So anything you want to save some money on and get later, I’ve more than likely got it.

AH KC 05/20 10:29 AM That’s awesome! I’m going to call the lady now.

AH KC 05/20 10:41 AM She said tomorrow will be better. What time do you work?

KC AH Not 'til 6pm.

AH KC 05/20 10:43 AM Awesome. I’ll be out around noon. She said anytime between noon and 5 is good.

KC AH Awesome. Way excited!

AH KC 05/20 10:45 AM Me too!!

KC AH If this place works out do you know about when we’d be in? I'm trying to figure out a timeline for life.

AH KC 05/20 11:33 AM The house is already pretty much empty. She said we can move in the same day. It’s up to us.

KC AH Wow. I might not have to pay June storage!

AH KC 05/20 11:36 AM That would help I'm sure! There’s an in-ground pool with a fenced-in porch and back yard. It’s a great starting house.

KC AH Awesome! Pools are always fun. I was sad at first about moving, but I think this will be so much better!

MichiganandConway.jpg

QuietStorm - It really is quite chilling to see this exchange between Amy and KC laid out this way. Makes me feel really bad for Amy too...She was so happy and excited and all the while, KC was just making things up! The more I read about this case, the more incredible it all seems; that people can wander around wreaking such havoc on the lives of others!

Thanks for your post above...I'm off to "google maps" now... :)

QS, thanks for the great post!

I checked out that lake on google earth and the only access to it is behind the homes living around the lake.
There are only four with a pool....hmmmm

From the highway there is a privacy concrete wall blocking access to the lake and no other paths that I can see that someone might be able to sneak through.

The pool homes are worth checking out.

thanks again~

I checked out that lake on google earth and the only access to it is behind the homes living around the lake.

From the highway there is a privacy concrete wall blocking access to the lake and no other paths that I can see that someone might be able to sneak through.

thanks again~
Yes, and I believe the house may really be near the intersection and she was embellishing about the pool. I wish I could go see what homes are near that intersection. Have any of them been burgled? Can they take the dogs there? Let's go!

QS, did you ever look at the area at LA's home? There's a dead end leading into the woods that really has my attention.
When I get there next week, I'm going to take my dogs there and check it out.
Take a look at it if you get a chance and tell me what you think.

thanks~

QS, did you ever look at the area at LA's home? There's a dead end leading into the woods that really has my attention.

thanks~
Will do. Can you PM me his address?

thanks again~

I posted a picture (through another sleuther here) of the access to Lake Tennessee. Directly across from the Sawgrass entrance is a small (one car) driveway with some utility crap. You drive in here and park your car. There is foot access to Lake Tennessee from here.

I don't know how to post the link from another thread but it is in the David K. Sawgrass residence thread. My picture is on like the 5th page of the thread (I think).

thanks~

That area has been searched several times.

Myself and another WS'er were back there 2 weeks ago and someone (LA?) called the cops. Evidently several stolen cars have been abandoned back there. Fortunately, I knew the deputy as she has seen me at several search sites, so she let us stay and search.

It is also a rattlesnake haven, we came across 2 nice sized grandaddy timber rattlers!

I've searched the forum and I can't seem to find one, but thought I would ask anyway: is there a June 17th ping map somewhere that I can look at.

Before I spend my weekend doing it myself, I thought I would ask... TIA!

I've searched the forum and I can't seem to find one, but thought I would ask anyway: is there a June 17th ping map somewhere that I can look at.

Before I spend my weekend doing it myself, I thought I would ask... TIA!
I'm sure there is. You might want to check the June calendar for a link.

That area has been searched several times.

Myself and another WS'er were back there 2 weeks ago and someone (LA?) called the cops. Evidently several stolen cars have been abandoned back there. Fortunately, I knew the deputy as she has seen me at several search sites, so she let us stay and search.

It is also a rattlesnake haven, we came across 2 nice sized grandaddy timber rattlers!

Ok...thanks for that info. Did you search the dead end area and if so, did you find a pond or water hole of any kind in the woods?

?

I posted a picture (through another sleuther here) of the access to Lake Tennessee. Directly across from the Sawgrass entrance is a small (one car) driveway with some utility crap. You drive in here and park your car. There is foot access to Lake Tennessee from here.

I don't know how to post the link from another thread but it is in the David K. Sawgrass residence thread. My picture is on like the 5th page of the thread (I think).

Yes, I did see that utility area. It's fenced in with a chain link fence.

I also think Tim is correct about her using an easy access.
Imagine carrying thirty pounds.
Take a five pound bag of sugar and hold it. Now hold six of them.
She didn't walk too far off of any road carrying that weight and she didn't walk way into the woods either.

:(

thanks~

Yes please if anyone can go over there and check out the area at the dead end road. I had mentioned this over and over a few weeks ago, and nobody seemed to interested, but if yall are local, and can take your dogs over there it would be an awesome idea.

Also that clearing if you keep walking through, isnt far from econ trail

Yes, I did see that utility area. It's fenced in with a chain link fence.

I also think Tim is correct about her using an easy access.
Imagine carrying thirty pounds.
Take a five pound bag of sugar and hold it. Now hold six of them.
She didn't walk too far off of any road carrying that weight and she didn't walk way into the woods either.

:(
These are reasons why I want to know about the house near Michigan and Conway. If there is a house near there she had access to, that's where the body could be, I think.

Ok...thanks for that info. Did you search the dead end area and if so, did you find a pond or water hole of any kind in the woods?

?

The dead end was the prime search area. There is no pond or water hole per se, but a lot of the wooded area to the north of the dead end is under water.

Maybe I'm tired, maybe it's information overload, but I need held understanding this ping thing. It's got my head spinning... Could anyone kindly give me the "Cell Phone Ping for Dummies" version of all of this? I know what pings are, b/c I've used them in court cases before. And I've scanned through the cell records and ping maps but what I don't get is exactly the important part to us. In a nutshell, what do her calls and the pings combined tell us about when Caylee likely died and was disposed of. If no one has time and could at least point me to someone's post that sums it up well, that'd be great, too. After that, I'm going to give it a rest for the weekend, I think and wait for the indictment! (Of course, I'll not be able to keep myself off here, though, especially knowing TM and all are searching this weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89