All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy F shows up late 6/29 w/ a single text to Casey ~Midnight.

They carry on extensive texting 6/30 (Casey=>Andy 21 times & Andy=>Casey 15 times).

Then low single-digit texting between them 7/1, 7/2, 7/8, 7/11.

Single texts from Andy=>Casey 7/14 & 7/15 go unanswered.

Andy NEVER calls Casey. Casey calls Andy once for 12 min conversation on 7/1, then it looks like she left him a couple vmails also.

Bond - My impression has always been that this was one night where KC was "stuck" sleeping in her car! AL had left (the 30th) and she still hadn't mooched back up to the old gang (AH/RM)...I think she went somewhere remote where she could hang out without someone hassling her and probably remembered an old friend who she badgered for some company via phone. Well, it's either that or something far more nefarious...:rolleyes:

I have no addy for him, but as far as I have been able to tell he didn't go to Colonial HS with her. Frank B.(father/brother) signed in with him at the jail but never went in to talk to KC.

IIRC, his father is a preacher or makes religious visits to inmates.

MIght be more beneficial to research Mike W.'s number/addy, since that seemed to be the connection between these 2, and I believe he's one of the calls KC made from jail at the beginning. He's on myspace.
KC asked Lee for Tony's and Mikes numbers but I don't believe that we've ever confirmed who she called from jail? Nor do we know for sure that it was Mike W's number that she asked for.

Bond - My impression has always been that this was one night where KC was "stuck" sleeping in her car! AL had left (the 30th) and she still hadn't mooched back up to the old gang (AH/RM)...I think she went somewhere remote where she could hang out without someone hassling her and probably remembered an old friend who she badgered for some company via phone. Well, it's either that or something far more nefarious...:rolleyes:

Thanks, Pink. I was overlooking that...:)

Casey has Tony's Grand Cherokee, but, doesn't have a place to stay. She starts sucking up to Amy.

OK..see her pinging on the tower NW of Tony R's house @ 6/30 all evening and until ~2AM 7/1. :waitasec:

Thanks, Pink. I was overlooking that...:)

Casey has Tony's Grand Cherokee, but, doesn't have a place to stay. She starts sucking up to Amy. I need to look @ 6/30 pings now to see where she parked :waitasec:

It was out near this Andy F's house.

How do we know that she didn't have a key made for Tony's jeep?

It was out near this Andy F's house.

Thanks, Pink. I need to get a few addy's straight. :waitasec:

I thought Andy F's address was more southern...nearer Lake Vaj area vs. Tony R & Chris S. being more northeastern.

IIRC, Georgia PI's putting them on the maps...I'll go take another look.

KC asked Lee for Tony's and Mikes numbers but I don't believe that we've ever confirmed who she called from jail? Nor do we know for sure that it was Mike W's number that she asked for.

IIRC Casey didn't ask for Mike's number, Casey said at the end of the conversation " I need to call it a night" not "I need to call Mike". It was a misunderstanding. But that's what Mike thought too. I just find it strange that Patrick was sent.

IIRC, his father is a preacher or makes religious visits to inmates.
Hmm ok I dont want to disturb you all. I just thought that whole PB visit was weird.I just read that thread and I guess its not a big deal,however I just always thought that visit was very suspicious (being one of her visits that she approved of with a kid she barely knew or didnt remember)and I wandered if it was ever pinged on the map etc..

IIRC Casey didn't ask for Mike's number, Casey said at the end of the conversation " I need to call it a night" not "I need to call Mike". It was a misunderstanding. But that's what Mike thought too. I just find it strange that Patrick was sent.
Elley - You're right! I totally forgot about that whole discussion...She may well have not said "Mike". I found it strange that Patrick showed up too.

Georgia - I don't want to confuse matters any more than they are but if you google "E146 latitude and longitude" it DOES come up as a co-ordinate so, it could have something to do with the co-ordinates.

ETA - Is it possible that its a GENERIC co-ordinate because more precise co-ordinates were not available? It comes up as East 146 degrees.

No, it is the name of a column on the records sheet, has nothing to do with latitude and longitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18