All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they're only a couple minutes apart from the south tower pings I would think they could be included with that tower, maybe with a note saying the Lat/Lon are missing for a couple?

Wish we knew somebody from AT&T that could explain what the E 164 number is, and why the Lat/Lon are missing every time that other 404 number comes up.

Would it be against TOS to open a new thread entitled something like, "Need AT&T expertise"? Even if its 2 or 3 degrees of separation from WS, surely, a retiree, somethin'...could give us a hand.

Georgia PI: FWIW...I'm of the opinion to hang on for now...and try to figure it out.

OK then, I will assume from here on out when that number shows up, I will group it to the tower according to the time frame, you know that this is going to bite us in the A _ _.

Anybody have a different opinion ?

2 minutes difference - she had to be very close.

15-30 minutes would be a totally different story.

I think anything over 5 minutes and we should put unknown, unless calls on both sides of the 5-minute time frame indicate she was in the same place.

Would it be against TOS to open a new thread entitled something like, "Need AT&T expertise"? Even if its 2 or 3 degrees of separation from WS, surely, a retiree, somethin'...could give us a hand.

Georgia PI: FWIW...I'm of the opinion to hang on for now...and try to figure it out.

Good idea, don't see why not! It seems like the "Proprietary and Confidential" is moot now that they are public record, and they are only pertaining to one individual with criminal charges filed against them.

Somebody on this forum has to know somebody that can help us explain it!

Georgia PI (or anyone else out there), are there any pings out near that area south of the airport where this Paul K. says he saw casey with the straw hat and shovel? I'm referring to the WFTV report last night at 6. I have looked at all the individual ping maps you have seperate threads for but see there are some days not there. Remember a ping from a couple of weeks ago south of airport but can't find now. Thanks

OK, my cousin is some sort of manager at at&t and has been for 25 years. I can call her now. the problem is I'm really dense about this whole ping thing so I need you to tell me in simple terms what to ask her!

Georgia PI (or anyone else out there), are there any pings out near that area south of the airport where this Paul K. says he saw casey with the straw hat and shovel? I'm referring to the WFTV report last night at 6. I have looked at all the individual ping maps you have seperate threads for but see there are some days not there. Remember a ping from a couple of weeks ago south of airport but can't find now. Thanks

So far the tower located in the middle of the Orlando Airport is the closet one, still kinda far away.

Georgia PI,

Can you please add Andy F's house to all the maps. It's on Tanja King Blvd but I don't have a house number. Does anyone have the exact address?

Thanks!

Georgia PI,

Can you please add Andy F's house to all the maps. It's on Tanja King Blvd but I don't have a house number. Does anyone have the exact address?

Thanks!
I think that's the one I'm talking about. It was in the middle of the night 2am-4am? but what day?

Georgia PI,

Thanks!

Who is Andy F, I have been creating maps, so I kinda lost track of the people.

2 minutes difference - she had to be very close.

15-30 minutes would be a totally different story.

I think anything over 5 minutes and we should put unknown, unless calls on both sides of the 5-minute time frame indicate she was in the same place.

Put a "*" on them if you need to back'em out later?

OK, my cousin is some sort of manager at at&t and has been for 25 years. I can call her now. the problem is I'm really dense about this whole ping thing so I need you to tell me in simple terms what to ask her!

I think the easiest way would be to fax her a page with the missing info (latitude/longitude, IMEI number, LAC_CID number) and ask why the info is missing for these particular calls.

For your other question - there is some discussion on the previous page about it -

What great time and effort y'all put into this. It just amazes me how you were able to gather and put together this much information. Good Job and let's hope it helps to bring Caylee back. One questions about the ping info,(which I know nothing about) but during the first jail call between LA and KA and the switching of the SIM cards. Would that change how the phone would ping? It may have been asked and if I'm asking in the wrong place sorry. I just really wanted to tell everyone working the ping locations that you are super!

Is this tower E 164 correspond with other tower numbers because I am seeing references to specific towers for video conferencing connections. I could be way off on this. I am sooo not a tech person. E.164 is a country code for cell towers. Would this make any sense to you? It appears it is somewhere in the UK. I don't want to add any confusion to the issue so if I am incorrect let me know and I will be happy to make this post go away.

FYI
I did come across this:
Guidlines on Cell Phone Forensics
http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-101/SP800-101.pdf

I will have to get some sleep before plowing through it but it looks like it might have some useful info in it. It seems to explains a lot of what we keep bouncing back and fourth in trying to get some answers.

E 164 is a column on the page.

What great time and effort y'all put into this. It just amazes me how you were able to gather and put together this much information. Good Job and let's hope it helps to bring Caylee back. One questions about the ping info,(which I know nothing about) but during the first jail call between LA and KA and the switching of the SIM cards. Would that change how the phone would ping? It may have been asked and if I'm asking in the wrong place sorry. I just really wanted to tell everyone working the ping locations that you are super!

No, the ping information as long as it had the same phone number would be the same.

Who is Andy F, I have been creating maps, so I kinda lost track of the people.

Andy F shows up late 6/29 w/ a single text to Casey ~Midnight.

They carry on extensive texting 6/30 (Casey=>Andy 21 times & Andy=>Casey 15 times).

Then low single-digit texting between them 7/1, 7/2, 7/8, 7/11.

Single texts from Andy=>Casey 7/14 & 7/15 go unanswered.

Andy NEVER calls Casey. Casey calls Andy once for 12 min conversation on 7/1, then it looks like she left him a couple vmails also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member