All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, just had an idea. Did not think about being able to post Myspace comments/messages from your cell phone. Somebody just mentioned it on another thread.

I wonder if those few odd numbers on her cell phone log - not phone numbers, but 6-7 digit numbers - could be comments made to friends MySpace pages.

And I wonder if she might have been trying to establish an alibi timewise by making such postings, and what area she was in when they were made.

I have some work I HAVE to get done tonight and do not have time to research right now - does anybody have the time to see if those odd numbers correlate with any Myspace postings she might have made, timewise and datewise?

Sounds like those 6-7 digit numbers might be a password.

Throwing in a rough weather log (when it rained) because it's doubtful Casey would have been trying to dispose of Caylee's body in the rain. Just thought a quick look might be nice to go with pings.

Mon June 16th 3:45pm-5:00pm rain

Tues June 17th no rain overcast

Wed June 18th 4:00pm-9:00pm rain (heavy)

Thurs June 19th 7:00pm-8:00 pm rain (heavy)

Fri June 20th 6:00pm-6:30pm rain (heavy)

Sat June 21st 1:45pm-3:30pm rain (med to heavy)

Sun June 22nd3 2:00pm-7:00pm light rain

Mon June 23rd 2:00pm light rain

Tues June 24th 6:00pm-7:00pm thunderstorm

Wed June 25th 1:30pm-5:30pm light rain and thunderstorms

Thurs June 26th 3:00pm-7:30pm quick downpour then light rain

Fri June 27th 8:30pm-9:00pm thunderstorms some heavy rain

Sat June 28th 5:50pm -8:00 pm light thunderstorms and rain

Sun June 30th 4:00pm-6:00 pm thunderstorms and rain

Mon July 1st 6:00pm-8:00pm heavy thunderstorms and rain

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/1/DailyHistory.html?MR=1
Average monthly sunrise 6:30am sunset at 8:26 pm
Average monthly low 74 high of 90

Throwing in a rough weather log (when it rained) because it's doubtful Casey would have been trying to dispose of Caylee's body in the rain. Just thought a quick look might be nice to go with pings.

Mon June 16th 3:45pm-5:00pm rain

Tues June 17th no rain overcast

Wed June 18th 4:00pm-9:00pm rain (heavy)

Thurs June 19th 7:00pm-8:00 pm rain (heavy)

Fri June 20th 6:00pm-6:30pm rain (heavy)

Sat June 21st 1:45pm-3:30pm rain (med to heavy)

Sun June 22nd3 2:00pm-7:00pm light rain

Mon June 23rd 2:00pm light rain

Tues June 24th 6:00pm-7:00pm thunderstorm

Wed June 25th 1:30pm-5:30pm light rain and thunderstorms

Thurs June 26th 3:00pm-7:30pm quick downpour then light rain

Fri June 27th 8:30pm-9:00pm thunderstorms some heavy rain

Sat June 28th 5:50pm -8:00 pm light thunderstorms and rain

Sun June 30th 4:00pm-6:00 pm thunderstorms and rain

Mon July 1st 6:00pm-8:00pm heavy thunderstorms and rain

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KORL/2008/7/1/DailyHistory.html?MR=1
Average monthly sunrise 6:30am sunset at 8:26 pm
Average monthly low 74 high of 90

Wow! I actually tried to search for this information but couldn't find it! Very interesting. I hadn't realized that it was probably raining throughout this period. This could help to explain why she is likely to have waited so long before disposing the body!

Wow! I actually tried to search for this information but couldn't find it! Very interesting. I hadn't realized that it was probably raining throughout this period. This could help to explain why she is likely to have waited so long before disposing the body!
I have the exact times all typed out, but it's too long, the rough is pretty accurate and saves space and think time :p

Looking at weather though, it seems she would have hidden her childs body in the morning hours. I just hope it can help with the pings, another thing to help firm up likely search areas.

I've been looking at some of KC's calls from 6/26 and noticed that it looks like she stayed in one area for over 1 hr. at Colonial & Forsyth cell tower location:

28.5653389 -81.2958361
At any rate I think when looking at the cell records we should be looking for long stays such as this one.
I used to live in that area, and it just occurred to me that there's a movie theater near Forsyth/Colonial. Knowing that KC is a movie buff, is it possible that she would go sit in a movie theater to waste time while all her friends were busy working? Just a thought. Anyway, here is the address of the movie theater. I don't know if it would be in the range of that tower. There's a Pier 1 Imports there too. Maybe she was shopping for her new $250,000 house?
Colonial Promenade 6 - Touchstar Cinemas
4672 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32803

I think okiedokietoo is talking about, for instance:

cell tower 28.6039167, -81.2876111 which is very close to TL's apartment, so one would assume Casey was at his apartment, yet on 23:41:52 on 6/26 Tony calls KC for 288 sec. and it looks like she is elsewhere, otherwise why would he be calling her.

IIRC she was often there cooking, cleaning, being a sort of slutty "house mother". She was probably there at times when he wasn't, so he could have been calling her at his house.

Hello all, out of lurking here...been following from day one. I have mapped out most of the pings I could scan thru real quick. Hope this link works. I put in Anthony home ( L ), TL's (M), AH's (N), JG's (O). Might take a min for the map to download, but is clickable and can add more destinations to it. I believe the last ones are from the 23 to 27 additions I didn't find earlier.

I used tinyurl for this link: Hope it helps.
http://tinyurl.com/4l23wr

I think okiedokietoo is talking about, for instance:

cell tower 28.6039167, -81.2876111 which is very close to TL's apartment, so one would assume Casey was at his apartment, yet on 23:41:52 on 6/26 Tony calls KC for 288 sec. and it looks like she is elsewhere, otherwise why would he be calling her.
I'm back on here lol - yeal that was one of the calls still looking to find the others - is that the day when they were chatting/texting back and forth most of day - know he goes to school but also thought she was with him constantly otherwise

ooooh and even more so, the stench of the body may not have been as evident with rain, rather than a sunny breezy day :waitasec:

...also, when I see rain in the forcast for all these days, it makes me wonder if the ground was softer to (ehem) dig easier?

Hello all, out of lurking here...been following from day one. I have mapped out most of the pings I could scan thru real quick. Hope this link works. I put in Anthony home ( L ), TL's (M), AH's (N), JG's (O). Might take a min for the map to download, but is clickable and can add more destinations to it. I believe the last ones are from the 23 to 27 additions I didn't find earlier.

http://tinyurl.com/4kazen

Great job - but the address you show for Jesse is his parent's house. He had an apartment at AV per the docs. Here's a link to show where it is.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...&fb=1&cid=4830383044750414846&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

Great job - but the address you show for Jesse is his parent's house. He had an apartment at AV per the docs. Here's a link to show where it is.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-...&fb=1&cid=4830383044750414846&li=lmd&z=14&t=m

Whoops, got it from one of the incident reports...didn't look further for another, sorry about that. Some of the street views when you click on the push pins gave me the creeps.

Changed address to AV....new link http://tinyurl.com/4l23wr

http://tinyurl.com/4kazen

which is the P, on Laurel Creek Dr? And thank you!

Thank you Itsme and Mommya: You guy are GOOOOD at this. Is there a way to plug in the dates and times of those calls?

Alright, just had an idea. Did not think about being able to post Myspace comments/messages from your cell phone. Somebody just mentioned it on another thread.

I wonder if those few odd numbers on her cell phone log - not phone numbers, but 6-7 digit numbers - could be comments made to friends MySpace pages.

And I wonder if she might have been trying to establish an alibi timewise by making such postings, and what area she was in when they were made.

I have some work I HAVE to get done tonight and do not have time to research right now - does anybody have the time to see if those odd numbers correlate with any Myspace postings she might have made, timewise and datewise?

Those 7-digit "Calling" #'s are "Mobile Terminating SMS" texts. IOW, that is text info being sent to Casey's cell from another sender.

There is a period on 6/18 beginning @ 7:55PM and ending @ 10:49PM where 5 of these are received consecutively.

Very curious. Could these be AT&T server originated message? For example, RSS auto-notification of Facebook or Myspace messages sent to Casey's cell?

Any Facebook or Myspace officianado's that know if this feature exists?

I posted this a couple of days ago when the original thread was first started:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1659228/6-27-Cell-Pings

I would really like for someone to convert the pdf files and send them to me? I tried with one of those free downloads but it didn't work. I'm very good with Excel and it would make this a whole lot faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214