All Kyron Horman Searches

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be the purpose of keeping that a body had been found away from the media? Just asking? The media knowing wouldn't keep them from investigating, processing a crime scene or performing an autopsy.

They would not be able to keep something like finding a body away from the media. There would be police activity if there was a crime scene and the way the media is keeping their eyes on the family and LE, it wouldn't happen.

If a body is found, it would be minutes before it leaked out in this kind of high profile case. JMO

I can't think of any cases in which LE found the body and kept it hidden for some period of time.

I may sound very stupid but... Just a question. If a body is found, do LE need to inform media? If generally a person is found deceased could LE wait for an autopsy before releasing any info to press. In most cases I would expect info would be spread like wild fire but this case they seem to be very tight with what info gets out. Highly unlikely I know but maybe...

Where are you Kyron?

Ideally, LE would keep it quite until the family is notified and positive identification has occurred. However, that is just in an ideal world. Media would know for many reasons, they follow LE around in missing cases to search areas, there is a leak from LE or family or observers, and I am sure that there are more. It is nearly impossible in the information age to keep it quiet unless they found the body way, way off the beaten track, where no one knew they were searching. Still family or LE would say something to somebody that called or emailed media.

Has it been confirmed that she had a cell phone?

Was the picture taken of Kyron in front of his project taken with cell phone and posted to FB via a mobile application?

Does anyone know if TES has been asked to help with any searches?

No, they are only using certified SAR teams to search.
The big search is over. Now they are just searching as new tips come in.

Has anyone heard anything about that other guy searching that was gonna come and for some reason didn't? I heard something about him being on that island searching now...wonder if that is true.

Has it been confirmed that she had a cell phone?

No, I don't think it has been confirmed.

It just would seem that if she, indeed, did this...then she planned it out very carefully and I would not be surprised if she knew about cell pings and used them to throw off LE...but, like you pointed out, we don't even know if she was carrying a phone that day.

Although, I can't see how it could be of much evidentiary value to a case. Even if she did own a phone that made suspect "pings" she could say that Kaine had it..or anybody else for that matter. I take (read: steal) my husbands cell phone all the time.

Yes, on KPTV at 4pm...they talked about a private K-9 searcher who was out there today. His dog hit on an area in the water and he found a sock. He is going to come back out tomorrow with a DIFFERENT set of dogs and see if they hit in the same area. If they do, then he is going to notify police.

I believe there was someone else searching there today as well but I'm not sure of that.

Dear Websleuths Members,

As you know we have not allowed discussion of Harry Oaks search. As owner of Websleuths I had a problem with the fact that Mr. Oaks did not have the parents or any family member's support and he is asking for donations on his website.

Please understand this is nothing against Mr. Oaks personally. I am sure he is a fine Search and Rescue professional.

As owner I felt I could not promote this search because of the above mentioned issues.

However, since many of you want to discuss Mr. Oaks and he is now being covered by the main stream media we decided to compromise.

The discussion of Mr. Oaks search for Kryon will take place in our members only area called "The Parking Lot." Here is the link to the discussion.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5351831#post5351831"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please do not make extra work for the already over worked mods by bringing up this search in the public forum. Please keep it in the private area.

We all want the same thing and that is Kryon to be found. I hope will all my heart and soul that someone, be it Mr. Oaks or someone else, finds our sweet Kryon.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
PS. If you want to join Websleuths to read in our members only area please look at the top of the page and you will see a "register" tab. Follow those instructions. :)

I wonder if anyone has done a thorough search of any cemeteries in the area? I have heard of bodies being hidden either in a freshly dug grave that was already there (would not draw suspicion) or elsewhere in a graveyard. Especially a murder done by a family member, maybe burial in a cemetery would (in a twisted mind) equal a "decent burial". Just wondering.....

They just found another 8 year old little boy Joseph Anderson dead.They said they had found him where searchers had searched before.I want to know why the search for Kyron has not become a recovery effort with cadaver dogs.I feel they need to go up to 10 miles near and around the school,side roads,NW Brooks rd,and other areas and recheck all areas with cadaver dogs.Why isn't this a recovery effort now?

On JVM tonight they said the dive team continues to be active.

I wonder if anyone has done a thorough search of any cemeteries in the area? I have heard of bodies being hidden either in a freshly dug grave that was already there (would not draw suspicion) or elsewhere in a graveyard. Especially a murder done by a family member, maybe burial in a cemetery would (in a twisted mind) equal a "decent burial". Just wondering.....

IMO, LE would want some evidence of that possibility before they asked grieving family members for permission to search a freshly dug grave.

They just found another 8 year old little boy Joseph Anderson dead.They said they had found him where searchers had searched before.I want to know why the search for Kyron has not become a recovery effort with cadaver dogs.I feel they need to go up to 10 miles near and around the school,side roads,NW Brooks rd,and other areas and recheck all areas with cadaver dogs.Why isn't this a recovery effort now?

Thoroughly searching a ten mile radius surrounding the school with cadaver dogs (or anything) would be impossible. Not in an absolute sense, but in a practical sense.

Thoroughly searching a ten mile radius surrounding the school with cadaver dogs (or anything) would be impossible. Not in an absolute sense, but in a practical sense.
They need to let other people in to help.This is a child were talking about.Where are they searching today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman