All Kyron Horman Searches

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I just wondered if any organized searches are happening...I am afraid that the holiday weekend is going to take away from any searching...not that I have any idea where they should search :(

I know, I just wondered if any organized searches are happening...I am afraid that the holiday weekend is going to take away from any searching...not that I have any idea where they should search :(

Sometimes long weekends/holidays are good times for searches. New eyes to old areas, as well as time off from work for volunteers. I know we do a lot of voluteer SAR work on weekends and holidays because we are freed up from training schedules. Perhaps that is happening for Kyron this weekend.

Whether private or LE is searching... I hope Kyron is home for the 4th of July. I have the feeling he's a little boy who loves fireworks.

OT, but there may be fireworks of another kind in this case soon, who knows :(

OT, but there may be fireworks of another kind in this case soon, who knows :(

True. My hearts holding out hope that these children are not in the middle of the fire- but unfortunately that seems to all-to-often be the case.

There is one (with K-9's), possibly two searches going on tomorrow from what KPTV just said on the 4pm news. On Sauvie Island, if that eases your mind at all.

I hope we hear something of any searches done today or from now on.I just pray they keep trying to find Kyron and they don't quit looking for him.

JVM's reporter said there were no searches today but that they are not done searching.

No New Info In Search For Kyron, Deputies Say
POSTED: 4:08 pm PDT June 29, 2010
UPDATED: 4:14 pm PDT June 29, 2010

At the urging of a psychic, Gary Hartfield searched parts of Sauvie Island where he believed he may find clues in Kyron's disappearance. He parked at the end of Reeder Road on the north end of the island.

snip

Other private citizens, including nationally known psychic Ed Dames, also plan on continuing their searches for Kyron. Dames, who is most noted for his work on the radio show "Coast to Coast," will soon be visiting Portland in hopes of finding Kyron.

Another professional search investigator also plans to begin a search Wednesday, but it was not immediately clear where the search would take place.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24087500/detail.html

The LE officer on Nancy G tonight stated that LE could detect (with cell phone pings) where someone was located within 20 meters It is additionally disheartening that Kyron hasn't been located since the cell phone ping "science" is this exact. This makes me wonder if the "highly suspicious one" didn't intentionally use her cell phone to send SAR teams in the wrong direction.

The LE officer on Nancy G tonight stated that LE could detect (with cell phone pings) where someone was located within 20 meters It is additionally disheartening that Kyron hasn't been located since the cell phone ping "science" is this exact. This makes me wonder if the "highly suspicious one" didn't intentionally use her cell phone to send SAR teams in the wrong direction.

I have had the same exact thought! I mean honestly - if I were going to commit a crime, I would KNOW by now (thanks to WS's and other crime blogs) that pings would detect where I was! Are people this stupid - or this smart? I am thinking this stupid in this particular case.

WONDERFUL pictures!!=)

Might I add that this is the SAR Base on Quarry Rd (off of Skyline near the school) but yes during some searches they shuttled some of the searchers down to Sauvie Island and other search areas. =)

I know, right? I cannot take credit for them, they were brought over by me from another wonderful board I read & post on .

Made me feel good to see such a massive effort to find Kyron. God Bless every one of those people involved in the search, from the searchers to the food servers.

abbie

Are there any searches going on right now or soon for this poor little boy?

Or she had nothing to do with it and was there for another reason. If that is the case, they won't find him near the pinged areas. It is nearly a month and no sign of a body. How much time would you have if this was an amateur killing, to seek out the perfect hiding spot for a body? How did this person elude getting caught? I am not being snarky, I just don't see how she pulled this off....You would have to know where you were going to put him before you took him. You would have to know how you were going to kill him, in order to leave no trace of blood or DNA in the car. Dogs haven't sniffed him out, or people haven't come forward to say they smell something odd or see something strange. An animal hasn't dragged a shoe or bone out in the opening. It's a month :( Nothing

Or she drove around trying to decide where to put him.... so her cell phone pinged in several areas. She may have stopped in several areas for about the same amount of time.

Or she put him in the water, so they still have a huge area to search because of currents. (Which is where they seem to be focused on, the water.) Plus, she likely wouldn't have been stopped for more than a few minutes.

OR, she went out there, decided she knew a better place and changed her mind. I have heard nothing about them searching the dumpsters or areas around the places she was that day. That wouldn't have shown up weird on pings because she said she was there.

I am inclined to think that if a family member was involved they are correct in searching Sauvie Island. It's somewhere comfortable for them all, somewhere that Kyron loved to go. Could be a last "loving" act, even if unintentional to put him somewhere he loved.

I may sound very stupid but... Just a question. If a body is found, do LE need to inform media? If generally a person is found deceased could LE wait for an autopsy before releasing any info to press. In most cases I would expect info would be spread like wild fire but this case they seem to be very tight with what info gets out. Highly unlikely I know but maybe...

Where are you Kyron?

I may sound very stupid but... Just a question. If a body is found, do LE need to inform media? If generally a person is found deceased could LE wait for an autopsy before releasing any info to press. In most cases I would expect info would be spread like wild fire but this case they seem to be very tight with what info gets out. Highly unlikely I know but maybe...

Where are you Kyron?

What would be the purpose of keeping that a body had been found away from the media? Just asking? The media knowing wouldn't keep them from investigating, processing a crime scene or performing an autopsy.

They would not be able to keep something like finding a body away from the media. There would be police activity if there was a crime scene and the way the media is keeping their eyes on the family and LE, it wouldn't happen.

If a body is found, it would be minutes before it leaked out in this kind of high profile case. JMO

I HIGHLY suspect this is the case.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members