All Kyron Horman Searches

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxnews is reporting:

Police searching near Sauvie Island for possible location of Kyron. Pings from a cell phone have led them to the location.
I need a link for a new thread. can you find one?

Cell phone pings from step mom's phone?
Oh no....................not again...........why?

Foxnews is reporting:

Police searching near Sauvie Island for possible location of Kyron. Pings from a cell phone have led them to the location.

SM is at the Center of their probe per Fox.

Fox News just said it's back to the Island today. Step Mom's phone pinged there when she said she was at the fitness center. Said we will be hearing much more about her in the future. :(
Thank you.I'm not surprised they are focusing on her.At the fitness center?I felt that was coming too.I think we will be hearing alot more on her too.

Are they searching now?Has any one heard today of where they are searching?I really pray they find him.They need to find him.

Your Attention Please

Check these two threads for status on whether or not the Willamette Week article can be posted or discussed:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107015"]Rumors - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107065"]SM Focus of Investigation - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Unless/until it is approved, please do not post or discuss the content.

Thank you for your cooperation!
BeanE
Mod

Are they searching now?Has any one heard today of where they are searching?I really pray they find him.They need to find him.

The local news has really cut back their coverage of this story. I haven't been able to find much in the past couple of days about where they are looking. I've been trying to find out whether they're still on Sauvie today but there isn't much info out there. If I find something, I'll post it.

The local news has really cut back their coverage of this story. I haven't been able to find much in the past couple of days about where they are looking. I've been trying to find out whether they're still on Sauvie today but there isn't much info out there. If I find something, I'll post it.
Thank you.

they are searching there for a specific reason.....at this time of course we can't discuss what we think the reason is but i think most of us are on the same page

Has anyone found out if and where they are searching right now?

they are searching there for a specific reason.....at this time of course we can't discuss what we think the reason is but i think most of us are on the same page

The Willamette Week article and other articles that are sourcing from it can now be linked to and discussed. You'll find some of the articles already linked in the Today's News thread. Feel free to link the others in too.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience!
BeanE
Mod

Apologies if this has already been posted, but it does look like they're continuing the focus right around SI for the time being, as well as the Multnomah channel. Geography's never been my thing - any locals who can put the channel in context with the location of the island?

From KGW's Sky 8 helicopter, searchers in wetsuits were seen moving through waist-high water while someone on shore provided directions. A dive team searched swamps and ponds around the rural NW Portland area, and crews also searched around the Multnomah Channel. Investigators would not say what led them to this area, but they've searched the island now for nearly a week.

http://www.king5.com/home/Police-ask-for-info-about-Kyron-Hormans-stepmom-96672629.html

Anyone watching the live Fox 12 stream? Wow, it looks like they were searching a pond near the school. There were A LOT of news trucks in the school parking lot. Now the helicopter is moving somewhere else. Interesting stuff.

To watch live on Fox 12 news, go to the Video tab on the top menubar and then select Watch Fox 12 Livestream.

Oh no. The livestream just went blank for me. I will try later on.

LE has been searching various bodies of water for a good while now, I'm sure someone on here has the specifics. The Sheriff must have strong reasons for continued water searches and like many I'm assuming those reasons might be based on cell phone pings. I keep wondering just how solid a lead would have to be for the Sheriff/LE to continue searching waterways for this long. I admire LE for not giving up.

Kyron has been missing for 2 weeks today. This is gruesome I know, but I've been wondering that IF he was disposed of in a body of water, how well would his body have to have been secured to not have floated by now. IF he is in a body of water this long without detection then does that not lead towards probably premeditation versus an unplanned event.

LE has been searching various bodies of water for a good while now, I'm sure someone on here has the specifics. The Sheriff must have strong reasons for continued water searches and like many I'm assuming those reasons might be based on cell phone pings. I keep wondering just how solid a lead would have to be for the Sheriff/LE to continue searching waterways for this long. I admire LE for not giving up.

Kyron has been missing for 2 weeks today. This is gruesome I know, but I've been wondering that IF he was disposed of in a body of water, how well would his body have to have been secured to not have floated by now. IF he is in a body of water this long without detection then does that not lead towards probably premeditation versus an unplanned event.

I think the Sheriff knows he has to search all surrounding areas to make sure Kyron is not there.

But I am beginning to wonder if the cell phone ping triangulation musing was just another rumor among many.

If they had the ping to her cell phone it certainly wouldn't take them over a week to check the triangulation area out imo.

So I think LE is searching waterways because they have done massive ground searches and are just covering all their bases and with SI being close by it is only understandable that the search would be there although I wouldn't be surprised in the coming days if different waterways are checked like ponds or lakes in the area.

IMO

It occurred to me that LE is probably analyzing cell phone pings from even before Kyron's disappearance, to see if (for instance) Sauvie Island was visited in the days or weeks before or perhaps other possible places that would give them some clues. Just a feeling I got today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member