ALL Movie-TV-Book Connections to friends and fabrications

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another thought:
Juliette Lewis-actress in Natural Born Killers
KC acting out a morbid fantasy?

My favorite is the REAL actress Zenaida Gonzalez, who has starred as DETECTIVE FLORES in LA Forensics!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2809710/

I remember reading somewhere that Casey has introduced herself as Zenaida Gonzalez, and we all know she was conducting her OWN investigation searching for Caylee!!! Connection?!

NO WAY!
wow, good find there!

I'm always IMDB'ing people, but I never would have thought to look there for possible "players" in the case.

also, have not had time to go thru entire thread and read responses so forgive me if someone else said this, but besides Gone Baby Gone (which DEFinitely fits), what about
"Ransom" with Mel Gibson?

rich guy's son is kidnapped for ransom, he goes public about it, turns out the kidnapper is a cop who stages a "rescue" to get the ransom money.

When I read the docs and she said something about seeing it in movies...I thought immediately of the movie "Ransom" with Mel Gibson. It's not about a serial killer, but a Dad who takes finding the kidnapper into his own hands. Much like the grandiose story we've heard before.....while searching the clubs.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117438/synopsis

Spoiler:

The kidnapper is a cop, etc.

whoops SORRY! great minds think alike I guess :)

In American Psycho when Bale's character is being interviewed by police about a missing man, Bale tells police he has to get going because he has to go meet "Cliff Huxtable" for lunch.

http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a/amercan-psycho-script-transript-bale.html

thought it was Paul Allen he had to meet for lunch. he was always name-dropping Paul Allen. then he told Reese Witherspoon he had to go "return some videotapes" after he dumped her - love that line.

I am truly surprised no one has brought this up yet - at least today. In the document, the image of Casey's myspace page says she is watching American Psycho.

I've always thought, wow, that's so appropriate for her. The film is about people who only care about money and power, besides of course, that the subject of the film is a serial killer.

first thing I thought of was, this movie is like Sociopath 101, she's taking lessons!

what about Kiss the Girls? wasn't about kids getting kidnapped, but (spoiler alert!) the serial killer turned out to be a cop.

I didn't know Zeniada Gonzalez was a celebrity, too. So that's two people CA has listed as movie stars..first Juliette Lewis and now Zeniada Gonzalez. Maybe she really is playing out some movie scheme and since she keeps referring to a script and now all this media attention, so you think she a star now too? Was this her way of getting herself on tv? And now probably book and movies will be made about her? And her name will be remembered forever?

first thing I thought of was, this movie is like Sociopath 101, she's taking lessons!

let us not forget that in the end, the killer does not know if it was all real or a dream.... ehhh? AP2 = gasoline cans.

Maybe she watched Fearnet all day.

also, have not had time to go thru entire thread and read responses so forgive me if someone else said this, but besides Gone Baby Gone (which DEFinitely fits), what about
"Ransom" with Mel Gibson?

rich guy's son is kidnapped for ransom, he goes public about it, turns out the kidnapper is a cop who stages a "rescue" to get the ransom money.

On another site I belong to the owner of the group wrote up this scenario....she admits its a long shot, but given everything we NOW know about this case...it's not THAT far fetched! LOL

This poster listed all of the movies Juliette has starred in, along with a brief synopsis of each movie. Then highlighted a key part of each movie, and spun them all together to create this little gem... (kinda creepy if you ask me!)

http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/boards/read/4724197/Juliette_Lewis_Movies_a_clue_of_confession

"....A depressed unstable 20 something who can't hold a job leading a double life unexpectedly gets pregnant, and gets in over her head. Secrets begin to snow ball.. Big drug deals, and looking for love in all the wrong places. But her single motherhood is cramping her style. Unwilling to let go of her previous life style and looking for freedom she kills her child (accident). She contacts ex to get back, to re-establish a broken relationship after she frees herself of prior obligations

When she gets caught there are lots of random clues,, secrets and lies. Nothing she says is true. Without sympathy she gets more than she bargains for."

So, let's start a list - to add to it just quote and add yours

Movies:

American Psycho - mentioned by KC on her myspace page early on, listed a movies currently watching.

Gone Baby Gone - similarity in plot - except child is actually found ALIVE and was taken by LE (PD Captain) because he had lost a child and druggie, party girl mom wasn't doing her job (give kid a better life sorta thing)

Spiderman - in KC's poem on her myspace it stated: with great power comes great consequence - this is a line by Spiderman in the movie but its quoted as with great power comes great responsibility (hhhmmm wonder if KC took some literary license by changing responsibility to consequence? - interesting)

Natural Born Killers - movie starring Juliette Lewis (who now has also been mentioned by LP as to where she (KC) possibly got this name. Movie is disturbing about young serial killers.

Freedomland - I haven't seen this but gathered the plot is somewhat similar (anyone want to edit this feel free)

TV Shows / series

CSI - KC herself admitted to one of favorite TV shows was CSI - there have been several episodes mentioned:
1. the one with the little girl found dead in a box. (feel free to add here)
2. CSI featured an episode using chloroform
LA Forensics - a series with a Zaneida Gonzalez as a detective.

I have researched the line everyone lies everyone dies some people have said that is also from Spiderman or The Dark Knight (possibly a line by Heath Ledger as the Joker) but I have yet to have a search engine hit on it. However, in my romp through Spiderman - I went through almost all the song lyrics for the soundtrack of Spiderman 2 - WOW!!! I wonder if she (KC) had that soundtrack. The lyrics for every song just scream "KC" - had the hair on my neck bristling.

Ok - that a start. If you want to add please cut out these last few lines.

thought it was Paul Allen he had to meet for lunch. he was always name-dropping Paul Allen. then he told Reese Witherspoon he had to go "return some videotapes" after he dumped her - love that line.

I included a link to the script so people could read it themselves. It is Cliff Huxtable.

My favorite is the REAL actress Zenaida Gonzalez, who has starred as DETECTIVE FLORES in LA Forensics!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2809710/

I remember reading somewhere that Casey has introduced herself as Zenaida Gonzalez, and we all know she was conducting her OWN investigation searching for Caylee!!! Connection?!

I would really like a link to where you read about Casey saying she was ZG. I'm sure if it was posted/published somewhere credible there would be an entire thread about it here on WS.

I was weeding through websites concerning ZG. How would Casey learn of the knowledge of a ZG at the Sawgrass Apts the same time a ZG was there checking out an apartment? They found that ZG and she admitted being at the apts and filling out a guest card. How did Casey know, that would be some coincidence. Did Casey somehow get hold of the guestcard?

I think she stayed at the office or model apt. There are a few ways that she could've gained access without any sign of a break in. This is one of the places I have thought of that she may have left Caylee at while she partied and picked her up early in the am before anyone showed up. If that paper had apt. 210 listed on it then she would've known it was empty.

I would really like a link to where you read about Casey saying she was ZG. I'm sure if it was posted/published somewhere credible there would be an entire thread about it here on WS.

When I first posted this comment, it was in the early stages of this case, and at that point I had been pouring all over various message boards, and not really bookmarking them (who thought this story would drag on this long?!).

I finally found where I had read this, it's certainly not a credible source, but at least I know I wasn't making things up! I posted a question to the person who originally wrote the post (3rd comment down..."Shannon") this morning....hopefully, if that person is still following the case on that message board, they'll write back...otherwise, it's probably another dead end!

Sorry for the erroneous claim!

http://www.techbanyan.com/606/zenaida-fernandez-gonzalez-prime-suspect/#comment-27314

KC filled in the "what are you watching" section of myspace with American Psycho when she was writing her poem about how everyone lies and everyone dies.

I thought that was kind of odd. Your kid is missing and you're watching American Psycho....

Posted this on the thread about the new videos of Caylee.
The video on MySpace of Caylee with Great Grandpa the day before she went missing is tagged "the child". All others are tagged with personalined info. Since some believe that there are movie connections here I thought I would search for "The Child" as a long shot. What I found is creepy if nothing else - may mean nothing, may mean something. Who knows anymore with this case. -----

The Child (L'Infant)

The script is about 2 young youths that aren't yet mature already carrying the burden of taking care of their own baby. Unemployed, without any good prospect of a real future, school droppers and not having reached maturity, they went on living just for the moment. The father is just a young, dull and irresponsible teenager that lives thru schemes and small petty crimes. The mother, looking as a 12 years old girl, thrives to support the child and don't discourage the way of living of her "husband", seen by her as fair and needed to aid their life.

The film focuses also on the illegal and dark commerce of adoption and selling of children, which is by the way what the boy will do to gain a load of money...

The movie then runs to decadence, regret, awareness of childish mistakes and bad options that, without surprise, would lead to an expected nightmare... jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferM2017
Back