ALL Movie-TV-Book Connections to friends and fabrications

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
QUOTING MYSELF AND ADDING..
She plants clues along the way for the CSIs to follow, gives them evidence on her abductors and even convinces one of the guys to turn himself in

I saw this episode when it first aired and then watched a rerun of it about a month ago and posted on one of the threads on WS, pretty much to the same effect as you have here. It's been said that KC is a fan of the CSI show.

I saw this episode when it first aired and then watched a rerun of it about a month ago and posted on one of the threads on WS, pretty much to the same effect as you have here. It's been said that KC is a fan of the CSI show.

spooky
sounds to me like she was watching tv and got some ideas and did some research and put it into practice.:eek:

What If You Put Several Narcissists In A Room Together?

JVS, KC, CA, DP, other high-profile narcissistic personalities feed off the attention they get on web sites and all media. They actually watch and read about themselves and try to look even better.

I've noticed on different threads people posting episodes of some shows which had similar babysitter plots.
Lets post them all there and see if there's anything similar.

In lost theres a Juliette.

CSI (Vegas) had an episode about a woman who killed her son when he was 2 years old. She buried him in her back yard, but moved him at some point - I can't remember where she moved him to - not sure if they ever found him. As I recall, she killed him with some kind of antipsychotic medication.

When the boy should have been 6 years old, she went to a park and started screaming that her son was kidnapped. (this was how CSI was brought in) Turns out she had found a family who had a son that resembled hers, stalked them to an extent, found their website, downloaded their images and photoshopped herself into their pics and claimed them as her own.

It was a good show. Haven't found any great summaries on it so far, the above is from my own coffee deprived brain.

Still Life

http://www.tv.com/csi/still-life/episode/554374/summary.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Still_Life_(CSI)

Did anyone watch those movies KC and Tony rented about body in trunk....?

KC watched and researched allot of Trenton Duckett missing............did she get ideas from that also?

What If You Put Several Narcissists In A Room Together?

JVS, KC, CA, DP, other high-profile narcissistic personalities feed off the attention they get on web sites and all media. They actually watch and read about themselves and try to look even better.

I think that would be "Dr Drew Celebrity Rehab Part 3".

Bringing this over from the radom thoughts and ideas thread. I had originally started a thread titled Possible Character connection & Chloroform but the post was moved to the random ideas thread.
I really believe this is an area to look into. We know what KC didn't do all day...work, so I'm guessing she watched a lot of TV, soaps, lifetime, TLC, crimeTV etc. hence my post...

Possible Character connection & Chloroform
I've been thinking that the character names she used such as Juliet, Jennifer, Annabelle, Jeff etc. could have come from TV shows. I found these two and both episodes were about Chloroform and contain some characters with the above names. Anyone know of a series with TGIF in it? Both of these series were from May.

CSI Episode involving Chloroform May 15, 2008
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi/...ale-19465.aspx

LOST episode involving Chloroform May 2, 2008 Notice that one of the Characters in named Juliet
http://ksatbrokennews.wordpress.com/...ice-back-home/

I posted on the new docs thread yesterday...

One Tree Hill 100th episode was searched on her computer according to the docs release this week. In this episode, A NANNY KIDNAPS a little boy named Jamie (4 1/2 yrs old) from a church bathroom while a wedding is going on.

She takes him to a hotel and dyes his hair "black like mine"....synopsis in Wikipedia...

oops - there also are the following characters:
Nathan, Dante, Andy, Anne, ooooohhhh can't remember all the names but there are a bunch and a bunch of similarities - one girl lies to her boyfriend about being pregnant, there is a miscarriage, drop out of high school due to pregnancy, etc, etc....very telling

She searched this minutes after searching shovel neck-breaking..

Anyone remember the movie with Clint Eastwood in it. and he also directed it- came out about 2 yrs ago and the name of it escapes me now- about a missing child they found dead and they found her, I THINK buried in a cemetary.

Using the analogy of an innocent doctor who loved his wife in the movie, was charged and convicted of her murder is not even similar to Casey. In Casey's instance her story would and should not be made into a movie but her daughter was missing for 31 days before she was reported missing by her grandma, there is decomposition and a hair with a death band in her mothers trunk, Casey has lied in every LE interview conducted and I could go on. I again see no similarities between Casey and the Fugitive unless she is planning an escape from jail!:eek:

Yep. I would use something other than The Fugitive...American Psycho perhaps..

Perhaps they will finally release the sketch of the ZFG that allegedly kidnapped Caylee. "See this is the one that took her............This one only has ONE arm."

Actually this case always reminds me of "Gone baby gone" but they wouldnt say that since it implicates LE ..

Uh, hmm, looks like you would need to be in Fla. working on the CASE.............comparing this to a fictional character.....I will say it again just like I do everyday...somebody just shoot me...there is no end to the craziness of this case.:furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back