All sorts of people suing casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrested again? You think she will commit another murder?

I hope that she does not commit another murder. Who knows? But honestly, if she can't even get a *advertiser censored* deal at this point, it might not be a Bella Vita after all. I see drug charges, theft charges, etc. Who knows what else. The harder your life is, when you have already been in this much trouble with the law, the harder it continues to be. With all of these charges and the notoriety, it will be hard for her to ever do anything again that is legal. No one wants to hire her, etc... This won't be easily forgotten. She is now the OJ that was not famous before trial. Even Michael Jackson was shunned and made fun of until he died. She's got a rough life ahead of her. I expect her to be in some sort of legal trouble again in no time.

If she files bankruptcy, she can't make any money anyway and she can't "hide" behind anyone. They now investigate that stuff and I'm certain they would investigate her.

Bankruptcy want help with her IRS lien.

Was the money spent? Or invested? Just because the irs hasn't been paid doesn't mean there isn't any money.

Link? In the lawyer thread it is said that the State of Fla cannot go after her for the cost of prosecuting her. It was their burden of proof to prove that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. It's not Casey's fault that they didn't have the evidence to win. They cannot sue her for any money spent on the prosecution.

In your list, the only one that IMO will get any money from Casey is the IRS.

I would not count out Zenaida...HHJR does not.

I have visions of Howard Stern in my head. :sick:

For all that can be said of him, he does have 3 girls that he cares about and has developed some sort of concience over the years. Not even sure he would want her at this point...Steve Hirsch doesn't even want her.

According to JVM, Casey will be coming to Houston. All I got to say is bring her on down and let her get a taste of RED-NECK JUSTICE!!!

Just guessing but if she was paid $250,000 licensing fees for Caylee's photos, that could represent somewhere around a $63,000, or more, tax liability and, if she didn't pay it, penalties and interest are running and compounding. If they've got a lien on her, they'll have 1st dibbs on anything that comes across her plate.

The big question to me is not how much she owes, but whether she reported it or the IRS found it when ABC filed a 1099. For the rest of us schlubs, that's called tax evasion.

According to JVM, Casey will be coming to Houston. All I got to say is bring her on down and let her get a taste of RED-Neck TEXAS.

Better you than us-The DC and my local papers have her plastered all over them. Northern Virginia is not a friendly place on a good day, and south of there...well the state becomes very, very red and very, very capable of dishing out some good ol' southern lickins, too.

Was the money spent? Or invested? Just because the irs hasn't been paid doesn't mean there isn't any money.

Spent on her attorney that actually did earn it, whether I like him or not. He has no obligation to not take it and he reported it as income on his own tax return for sure.

Are you serious Whisperer - can she really do that? Do you think that's why the foundation was set up in the first place (they foresaw this)? :banghead:

Didn't they shut that racquet down?

Okay, I am thread hoggin, gotta move on.

Link? In the lawyer thread it is said that the State of Fla cannot go after her for the cost of prosecuting her. It was their burden of proof to prove that Casey was responsible for Caylee's death. It's not Casey's fault that they didn't have the evidence to win. They cannot sue her for any money spent on the prosecution.

In your list, the only one that IMO will get any money from Casey is the IRS.

She was found guilty of lying to LE which resulted in a massive search for her daughter who she now admits (or not) was dead deliberately misleading police. They can go after her for the costs. jmo

she has nothin to lose
she'll file for bankruptcy before she start taking some cash..
lawyers have already figure this out - my suggestion is the money lawsuit against her should wait and just give her a big surprise at the end :)

Can't file bankruptcy for IRS. Anything she makes if it is attached will go immediately towards the lien. She will have very little to live off of. jmo

According to JVM, Casey will be coming to Houston. All I got to say is bring her on down and let her get a taste of RED-NECK JUSTICE!!!

Don't mess with Texas.........great state for ICA to goof up in!!!!

I have a question---Tim Miller was on JVM talking about suing the Anthony's, Casey and possibly Baez. My question is since Baez was her lawyer for several months before Caylee was found, he must have known that the child was dead so can't he get in trouble for letting the search go on? I realize it would be hard to prove unless Casey gets mad at her attorney for one reason or another and tells LE that he knew the whole story early on--we have all come to know that loyalty is not one of her strong points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966