All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got a call on Wed. the 24th. It went somethng like this, "We are calling TES searchers in regards to the Casey Anthony case". I asked her name, she gave it to me, and I asked are you with the defense team. She said yes. I said "put Baez or Mason on the line. She replied they were not there. I replied, don't call me again until I can speak to one or the other and hung up on her.
I don't know you personally GTG...but girl, I'm mighty proud of you!

ETA: this was way too funny!

I wonder if a small part of this 'cold calling' people is not to establish how much the Media has influenced the population in that area. Every time they get a negative remark or get the phone slammed down on them they will be able to say - Out of a hundred calls, 99 said "I'm not doing anything to help KC's defense". :innocent:
...and think about it...why should they? The searches were about Caylee. Now, if they want to hear about the love that went into looking for that little girl, I don't think anyone would mind talking.

PS- I think you're right, btw. But, I still can't figure out the "who" as in the "who told them not to talk" part. What the heck were they implying? It was the SA? LE? TM and MN? Their own attorneys? Absurd! If anyone had reservations about speaking with them, they were entitled to find out their rights. I wish the defense team would realize that the public has just as many rights as Miss Casey.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.11.26 - 11.28 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE***

The rain has set in. It is back to the drawing board. We knew Laura would cave. Richard Hornsby is so right, the defense trying to hitch their star to these silly, easily disprovable, fanciful stories is doing their client a world of harm.
The SA didn't even have to do the digging...we laid it out here plain and simple. G-d bless all creatures...LB sure is unique. Fortunately, she did the right thing by getting an attorney. I hope she's done with this, learned a lesson, and there aren't any charges filed.

http://www.wftv.com/video/23474629/
At the nineteen minute mark, the Judge tells Jose the investigator may get told that the volunteer doesn't want to speak to them unless it is by deposition. Clearly the judge knew that folks would not necessarily want to talk to the defense.

Jose tells the judge in this hearing the investigator is tracking down, talking to, and looking into the background of some of the volunteers, and that is costing hours and hours.

wow. in casual passing my husband said, "oh by the way, TES called me and asked me about the search." i asked him if they said they were from TES, he said he couldn't remember the exact wording, but he was under the impression it was TES. they were asking about our 19 year old son who had searched as well.

sneaky, sneaky. i told my husband it wasn't TES, but KC's defense calling. he was shocked and really thought it was TES. (he doesn't follow the case.)

can't believe this case has actually come this close to home.

I wonder if a small part of this 'cold calling' people is not to establish how much the Media has influenced the population in that area. Every time they get a negative remark or get the phone slammed down on them they will be able to say - Out of a hundred calls, 99 said "I'm not doing anything to help KC's defense". :innocent:

Bingo! And that's exactly the spin they will put on their unsuccessful attempt to find witnesses to refute the state's experts ... They may not get anyone to say they searched the area where Caylee was found, but they sure will get ammunition (in their own minds anyway) to fire away at the prosecutors, media, bloggers or anyone else that says bad things about KC ... how can she possibly get a fair trial ?... everyone hates her and won't help her? whine, whine whine ... :boohoo:

The SA didn't even have to do the digging...we laid it out here plain and simple. G-d bless all creatures...LB sure is unique. Fortunately, she did the right thing by getting an attorney. I hope she's done with this, learned a lesson, and there aren't any charges filed.

I will have to disagree with you on that one. I think anyone who has tried to insert themselves into this case by lying should be charged. They are only dragging this out longer than need be and costing much more money than needed. If they have something legitimate, speak up. If not, stay out of it. jmo

I will have to disagree with you on that one. I think anyone who has tried to insert themselves into this case by lying should be charged. They are only dragging this out longer than need be and costing much more money than needed. If they have something legitimate, speak up. If not, stay out of it. jmo

I agree. If she was just a crime groupie trying to get her name in the Press and she exaggerated her role in order to impress friends - Ok- but she was allegedly not only lying about her own search in order to aid and abet a child murderer, but trying to influence another searcher to change their story. If that doesn't merit punishment I don't know what does..

There should also be a hefty fine, too. This is not a game and obstruction in a case that cost money to the State should be paid back along with other punishments. jmo

I have mixed feelings about any legal repercussions for LB. She was dealing with investigators from the defense and we've already seen they can use "persuasive means" to get people to say what they want to hear.I don't think LB is totally innocent.....not by a long shot, BUT she did get a lawyer and, instead of pleading the 5th,it sounds as though she was able to set things right.Won't know for sure until we see the depo.
She's been criticized and basically publicly humiliated.Considering Caylee's own grandparents have avoided legal consequences for all their tall tales,I'm willing to give LB a reprieve,but may change my mind later .

Sorry RR, but I adamantly disagree with your last 'hope'.

LB deserves every charge the State can slam against her considering what she has done. She outright lied in a major way in the case of a murdered baby, not counting her attempt to intimidate another witness in the case as well as falsifying a TES document. This isn't a case of petty theft, this is a DP case and there was no excuse whatsoever for her to lie. Her friendship with Cindy Anthony only compounds the issue that she should be charged for her crimes. This is why we work so hard to make laws; let her be an example to all that tampering with, and injecting yourself in a Capital murder case doesn't fly.

Rewind to the Todd days, do you have any idea of the depth and breath of what Laura telling the defense she searched and it was dry caused in wild goose chases? The defense has ran with the TES nonsense, we have a witness...that proves the baby was placed there while Casey was jailed, mantra for two years. It would be tough to measure.

She gets no pass from me.
The overt tampering with Joe J, the falsifying documents....oh hell no.
If, as and when it is proved
she must be prosecuted.The Fl. taxpayers will demand it!

Even though I would like to see LB criminally charged for what she has done I believe that she was granted Use Immunity.

I would bet her lawyer made sure some sort of Immunity was in place before she physically came to Orlando for the State Depo.

Every single person the state subpoenaes to testify at court gets that, as a matter of course.

They do not need to grant her anything; because, imo she is already cold busted. They hadve her, dead to rights, on the falsifyied document. They simply would impeach her if she continued to maintain that she and her team searched Suburban by calling each and every one of her team members who have already said they DID NOT. They have her dead to rights, again, imo, on the document being falsified for the exact same reason and remedied in the exact same fashion. Secondly, the gentleman that each team leader turned their documents in to at teh end of teach search can testify he absolutely, without hesitation can account for her true whearabouts with her search team, according to the official documents given out and turned back in that day. She did not accidentally keep a copy, hers is a different document altogether. Near trick right?
Joe Jordan will take the stand and detail how she tried to convince him that he searched with her on Suburban, that she introduced herself as LE, and working with the defense, that she was trying to convince him to help the defense, come meet with them, etc.

They need Laura to cooperate like they need help impeaching Jill Kerley or a hole in the head. They have her, dead to rights. Period. I am certain what they did rather than offer her something is quite the contrary. They let her know what time it is.

MOO

I got a call today and I searched in November the big 2 day search ....
My husband searched also but they asked for me ....
I was at WalMart shopping when I took the call and the first question was Was I ever on and did I ever search Suburban.... Do I know anyone who searched there? ( paraphasing)
He said that he was either at/from the Court House and I asked is this Baez/or Baez group....and he said he was working for them and was with the defense team....

Yikes ...I immediately relived all the negative comments I had written about KC and felt a little uncomfortable... kinda like talking to the enemy....
Hi I got a call also on Wednesday from K at TESS, they wanted to know did I search in area Caylee was found. I helped on the Nov. 8th & 9 with the TESS searchers. When I was answering the questions my heart fell to me feet and I thought again how many seachers that was there that day looking for that baby. To this day it is still so sad. I hope CA's Bozo calls all us searchers so we can tell our how sad it was. All the old & criple people there in those woods that were there searching while CA would not get off her A.. to help when she knew all along where the baby was.I was not in the area that the baby was found in..
Never will I get it out of my mind the elderly there crying, searching getting cut, falling but not giving up. They are my hero's along with TESS.I just hope Bozo calls me, do I have a mouth full to tell him.

Hi I got a call also on Wednesday from K at TESS, they wanted to know did I search in area Caylee was found. I helped on the Nov. 8th & 9 with the TESS searchers. When I was answering the questions my heart fell to me feet and I thought again how many seachers that was there that day looking for that baby. To this day it is still so sad. I hope CA's Bozo calls all us searchers so we can tell our how sad it was. All the old & criple people there in those woods that were there searching while CA would not get off her A.. to help when she knew all along where the baby was.I was not in the area that the baby was found in..
Never will I get it out of my mind the elderly there crying, searching getting cut, falling but not giving up. They are my hero's along with TESS.I just hope Bozo calls me, do I have a mouth full to tell him.
Now reading back on post is thsi right, that it was not Tim Miller with tess but Bozo? I believed it was TESS that is what they said!:furious:

Now reading back on post is thsi right, that it was not Tim Miller with tess but Bozo? I believed it was TESS that is what they said!:furious:

catnron, I feel pretty confident in telling you it was someone working for the defense team ~ not anyone from TES. All those who have received calls, googled the names and numbers and posted here have related that they were PIs or lawyers who worked for the defense that called them.

They're sneaky, huh?

I have mixed feelings about any legal repercussions for LB. She was dealing with investigators from the defense and we've already seen they can use "persuasive means" to get people to say what they want to hear.I don't think LB is totally innocent.....not by a long shot, BUT she did get a lawyer and, instead of pleading the 5th,it sounds as though she was able to set things right.Won't know for sure until we see the depo.
She's been criticized and basically publicly humiliated.Considering Caylee's own grandparents have avoided legal consequences for all their tall tales,I'm willing to give LB a reprieve,but may change my mind later .

Had she not developed a blog site long before now, one on which she extolled the virtues of KC, a blog in which she chastised the rest of us for our views on KC, a site where she spent a little too much time telling CA-like tall tales...I might agree with you.
She was so desperate to prove KC was an innocent flower, is it any wonder the defense would want to use someone like her? I believe she had contacted CA a while back, too, as CA claims she has spoken with people from NJ that know KC is innocent...LB wanted to be KC's defender, and JB gave her a chance to do it. But in LB's fantasy world, the state would never figure her out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry