All Texas Equusearch-Related Filings #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not blaming anyone. I was just stating fact. I am not aware of Jb violating a court order. Is there something wrong with the Judge ordering Tes to provide the documents in a secure environment?

You seem to have a mistaken impression of what is meant by "a secure environment".

The secure environment is to protect the property and record owners rights and privacy, not the defense. It is to insure that the entirety of the records in question remain fully under TES's control and are not released, copied or publicized in any manner without their permission or without a judge specifically ordering it done. The records in question are controlled and stored by the TES attorneys office, hence MN's office is the secure environment. It remains secure so long as TES's agents in this manner, MN and his staff, can maintain observation and security of the documents.

Some real apparent misconceptions you have regarding what the defense has been granted or must be provided.

- They can view the records. They can dig through the boxes to read them. That's it. Nothing more.

- They have no expectation of privacy in this regard. None whatsoever. The privacy assumption is on the part of TES in this case. So in order to maintain TES's privacy all interactions by the defense team must be observed.

- They have no expectation of a comfortable private or quiet spot to view the records. If they so wished TES could make them dig through the filing cabinet in the hallway. Putting the records in a box, in a quiet room, on a table with chairs are all courtesy. Nothing more. All TES has to provide is physical and observed access to the records, although a reasonable request of enough light to read them by would probably be granted. Anything beyond that is a reflection of MN's personal professionalism in the face of ongoing obnoxiousness. In many cases lawyers doing such secured records searchs have to go dig through the unaircondidtioned document storage warehouses that most companies and lawyers use.

- It's quite possible that MN did call the media on CM and JB. he has no reason not to. It is certainly in no way a violation of the judges order, and I can see where it would be to his benefit to have an independent witness in the event of trouble if CM and JB showed up to view documents unannonced in an attempt to intimidate his staff. (gee we couldn't possibly imagine CM attempting to intimidate staff to give him what he wants, could we?). MN could certainly alert the media to something interesting going on at his office, so long as he doesn't let them in the door.

faefrost: Would MN be violating the court order to view the files if MN were to take the names off the files and index them by number only? So all other information would be in the file just minus any personal info such as name, address, phone numbers. I just would not trust them.

faefrost: Would MN be violating the court order to view the files if MN were to take the names off the files and index them by number only? So all other information would be in the file just minus any personal info such as name, address, phone numbers. I just would not trust them.

IMO, it would be a violation of the order. IMO, MN would also never do this without court approval.

Will a new judge really go over the head of the previous judge's decisions? That just doesn't sound right to me. In fact it is down right sneaky of the defense to run Judge Strickland's decisions past Judge Perry in the hopes that Perry will change the decision. I know I will lose respect for Judge Perry if he reverses any of Judge S. decisions. I hope Baez is the one that faces Judge Perry over this decision cause I want Judge Perry to rip Baez a new one in front of everyone.

AZ and Hornsby were pretty clear that JS's decisions were well based on law and would not be overturned.

That would be a question for the lawyers around here, which I am not. I have just dealt with the pain of attorneys digging through records that they had restricted or secure access to. (Was a firematic officer and had to babysit a team of lawyers digging through old accident records looking to go after the city traffic control devices. So was well briefed by department lawyers on what we could provide, what we would provide and what they would attempt to get out of me or us, and we would not allow).

However in this case, the Judge ruled and the defense continues to put in motions on the subject. So, sometimes the decision gets changed or looked at again. I may see bits and pieces on you tube, but my beliefs come from the whole truth, not just bits and pieces from you tube.

Sometimes the NAME says it all........ nice dig. lol

Although the defense continually puts in repeated motions on various items, those that have already been ruled on by Judge Strickland will not be overturned due to the fact that they were done so based on the law. Jose Baez et al just want do overs. A hail Mary pass so to speak because they have very little of anything else to shoot for. All they have is an imaginanny and that's all folks............

There would be no reason for the defense to require anything significantly different than the SAO's office did. They got it done in under 5-6 hours and went over the very same materials, themselves. Why this defense feels it should receive special treatment is beyond me?!I look forward to hearing what Mr. Nejame has to say in regards to this matter!

However in this case, the Judge ruled and the defense continues to put in motions on the subject. So, sometimes the decision gets changed or looked at again. I may see bits and pieces on you tube, but my beliefs come from the whole truth, not just bits and pieces from you tube.

Sometimes the NAME says it all........ nice dig. lol

But, notthatsmart, all any of us see are bits and pieces. We all try our best to put them together. Casey is the only one who knows the whole truth.

And she's not making any sense when she talks. She's telling nothing. So I don't understand on what you base your beliefs.

But, notthatsmart, all any of us see are bits and pieces. We all try our best to put them together. Casey is the only one who knows the whole truth.

And she's not making any sense when she talks. She's telling nothing. So I don't understand on what you base your beliefs.

ITA ExpectingUnicorns, where Inmate Anthony is concerned. She really never even gave the investigators "bits and pieces". What she did give were lots of "bits and pieces" of falsehoods and fabrications that changed almost daily..... :nono:

In any case I am interested to hear what Mr. Nejame will have to say and am 100% certain that he will have a valid reason for his motion. He is not the type of atty. to play games, nor waste the court's valuable time or his own!

I do not know why defense is even bothering with TES. In KC's statement to LE she admits to not lying about leaving the child with ZFG. The body was found behind the homes of a Zenaida in one home and a Hernadez (sp?) Gonzales in the other home. So when KC said she was being truthful......she WAS being truthful.....just forgot to provide some interesting details. Will love to see how defense will explain this away...... jmo

It was interesting in the court hearing today where JB was asking for funds from the JAC and at one point JB states that it might be necessary through their investigation of people to get arrest records of some of these people. Who other than TES searches are they looking at? They clearly know there is no Nanny. And hiring an out-of-state investigator because some of the searchers came from other states? Why would JB be investigating searchers who volunteered to come to Orlando from outside of the state as suspects? Many of whom had never heard of Caylee prior to her being reported as missing. So is there a new victim on the horizon. Hope MN keeps JB from getting those names. Can these volunteers get a protective order against the defense to keep them from the records??? jmo

Has any one read the new motions posted late this afternoon where Baez or Mason discusses their last visit to Nejames Offices?

Weird. He states the the "monitor" had four boxes brought up, and they opened the first box. The monitor said no you can't look in that one and had it taken away. They opened the second box, and the same thing happened and it was also taken away. The two boxes left were only 3/4 full or something and weren't organized, or marked in any way. They made note of a few of them but of course couldn't make notes of their notes so it was all impossible.

The press showed up after two hours (?) and could be seen watching them through the windows so since they were unable to discuss on the searchers on a case to case basis (lip readers outside), they left.

Does that even sound rational?:waitasec:

Has any one read the new motions posted late this afternoon where Baez or Mason discusses their last visit to Nejames Offices?

Weird. He states the the "monitor" had four boxes brought up, and they opened the first box. The monitor said no you can't look in that one and had it taken away. They opened the second box, and the same thing happened and it was also taken away. The two boxes left were only 3/4 full or something and weren't organized, or marked in any way. They made note of a few of them but of course couldn't make notes of their notes so it was all impossible.

The press showed up after two hours (?) and could be seen watching them through the windows so since they were unable to discuss on the searchers on a case to case basis (lip readers outside), they left.

NO !! :waitasec:

They don't need the names to determine what they need to know. Anything else they would complain about is not rational. Maybe they couldn't get those hidden recording devices to work. Lip readers....that's a good one. How about turning your back on the window? Obviously they have not gone back. KC could not get a fair trial because we couldn't pin this on someone else.....from out of state. jmo

The defense is OBSESSED .... totally obsessed with getting their hands on these TES docs. It seriously makes me think that should they never get a chance to get those docs in their hands, then the defense is out of options. Like there is no Plan B. Why the desperation? :waitasec:

Personally, I don't believe a word of it until I get to hear Mark NeJame's side of it. As to the docs not being indexed or organized in any fashion, well...that is the way it goes. Seriously. When I worked on the tobacco litigation, the docs were exactly like that. It was like looking for a needle in a haystack. Tedious, tedious work. So what? MN is not obligated to make the defense's job easy, especially considering they are looking for one (or more) of the TES searchers to throw to the wolves in the name of 'reasonable doubt'.

I find it beyond ironic that Cheney Mason chose to use the word 'babysit' when referring to the monitor. He needs a thesaurus. Bad, bad word choice. Lest we forget that at the heart of this case is a precious child who was supposedly kidnapped by the babysitter that the DEFENDANT - their client - left her with.

There are several 'issues' contained within this Motion, but as was expected, the Defense is once again requesting all 4000 TES records, as well as the tapes on JJ.

There are 34 pages (of nonsense) to this latest Motion just filed today by Mason.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23477589/detail.html

I thought the defense had access to the TES records, but flaked out when it was time to see them? Why the new motion?

I thought the defense had access to the TES records, but flaked out when it was time to see them? Why the new motion?

You can read their version, (the Defense), of what transpired during that visit, within this Motion.

Of course we also know that the Defense isn't known for their honesty. ;)

Although I truly admire and respect Judge Strickland, I'm starting to develop a real appreciation for Judge Perry. There is no way he will put up with foolishness like this motion for very long.
They are hoping a new set of eyes will help their case.
Good luck.
I believe Judge Perry has shown himself to be both objective and prudent. He will find a way for Caylee to be represented fairly, swiftly and justly.
Finally. Take that, Baez.

The Defense is also asking once again for George Anthony's Grand Jury testimony, (which makes me laugh out loud, considering he perjured himself during a subsequent deposition), as well as the list of LE tips.

You will find the Defense "version" of their TES visit beginning on page 8, 26a.

This Motion is filled with unprofessional insults, is less than professionally written and presented, (as usual), and directly in fact, insults the court, stating "the court does not comprehend", on more than one occasion.

They also insult Attorney Mark Nejames, stating that he "injected himself into this case".

If they feel that about Mr. Nejame, do they not also feel that they, too, "injected themselves into this case" by signing on to represent Casey?

Baez and Mason never seem to miss a moment to make complete :butthead: of themselves, whether it be verbally in court, or in print!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee