All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember Britney at 18? she had a crush on Ben Affleck back then.

Spears says the first thing she does after reading something bad about herself is pick up the phone and call her mother. "I'll call her up, crying. I'll be devastated and she will help me deal. It's so weird. Every week, there's something in the tabloids. She's helped me just say, 'OK, whatever.' ... There are days I get down. Hormones, totally. I'll get into the tub and have a bubble bath and just cry. I'll think, 'What's wrong? I should be so happy.' ... After I have my little cry, I feel better."

http://www.usaweekend.com/00_issues/000220/000220britney.html

I wonder if she's calling her mom about her problems still?

tybee204 said:
LOL I had 5 babies. I have carried a child while I drank, ate, brushed my teeth, pee'd, cooked and about everything else. My kids have had stitchs, casts, bumps, bruises and I think I had poisen control on speed dial. They have shaved the dog, dyed the cat green, swallowed about anything that would fit down a kids throat or inserted anything that would fit up a kids nose. I forgot one at daycare, sent a $100 for lunch money instead of a $1.00 bill and once took them to school in my nightgown and got a flat tire infront of the school.
I feed my grandaughter sugar, spoil her rotten and we eat jelly beans and drink chocolate milk in bed while watching really crappy cartoons. Once a week we piant our nails different colors (and i mean 10 different colors) put butterfly tattoos on our faces, dance to Billy Idols "White Wedding, and OMG even go out in public.

And thats just scratching the surface.

I have 5 well adjusted adult children that love their families, their parents and when looking back on their childhoods do so with happiness and humor.
I want to hear more about the shaving the dog and dying the cat green. Did you know about it while it was happening or did you help? ;)

tybee204 said:
jesus you would think she was walking the streets hittin a crack pipe and swillin vodka straight out of the bottle while letting her baby play in a pile of splintered glass and used needles.

LOL!!!! I REALLY think the public is on a "witch hunt". Yes, maybe, she could use parenting classes...she is young. But this is her first baby. We all "trialed-and-errored" it with our first babies. I guess the reason I view this is an accident...is because I see real abuse and neglect every day. And folks...this ain't it! At least not this one incident.

Let the stoning begin!!! :truce:

The question is:

at this moment in time would you choose to be either Britney Spears or Heather Mills McCartney as the most hated woman in the Western Hemisphere? :crazy:

i'd go for Brit, as at least there's hope.

and i don't think she's quite as brainless, if that's possible.

gud luk Brit! :angel:

Floh said:
The question is:

at this moment in time would you choose to be either Britney Spears or Heather Mills McCartney as the most hated woman in the Western Hemisphere? :crazy:

i'd go for Brit, as at least there's hope.

and i don't think she's quite as brainless, if that's possible.

gud luk Brit! :angel:
I think I would rather be Heather. When you have a child, you are going to have to deal with the father, at least on some level, until he/she is 18. I would much rather deal with Paul than K-Fool.

WISCer said:
LOL!!!! I REALLY think the public is on a "witch hunt". Yes, maybe, she could use parenting classes...she is young. But this is her first baby. We all "trialed-and-errored" it with our first babies. I guess the reason I view this is an accident...is because I see real abuse and neglect every day. And folks...this ain't it! At least not this one incident.

Let the stoning being!!! :truce:
No stones from my hand. Tripping is not abuse, it was an accident. I am giving her slack on this one.

deandaniellws said:
No stones from my hand. Tripping is not abuse, it was an accident. I am giving her slack on this one.

Me too. :)

i hate that she's alone when she's married. :(

Just heard on FOX that a group has started a site called www.bringbackbritney.com

The site has a petition for people to sign to help get Britney back to her "sexy" self. They want her more like her pre-Kevin days and less fertile:crazy: . I think it's a trip! Wonder if Brit will take a look see and realize that she soooo needs to dump him!~well, if she hasn't already! Poor Brit, she can get no peace!

ETA : The link isn't working right now, hope it will be back in bit!

ember said:
Just heard on FOX that a group has started a site called www.bringbackbritney.com

The site has a petition for people to sign to help get Britney back to her "sexy" self. They want her more like her pre-Kevin days and less fertile:crazy: . I think it's a trip! Wonder if Brit will take a look see and realize that she soooo needs to dump him!~well, if she hasn't already! Poor Brit, she can get no peace!

ETA : The link isn't working right now, hope it will be back in bit!
That is hilarious.

HOLLYWOOD - New reports Britney Spears has split from husband Kevin Federline have not been denied by the singer's publicist.

She reportedly returned from New York this week to find the aspiring rapper drinking and smoking cannabis in the house.

Sources tell the newspaper Spears had hoped to save the marriage for the sake of their son Sean Preston and their unborn second child--due in October--but has lost patience.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3502808

Oh my, it says KFed has been bannished to the basement of their CA mansion. Who wants to bet the basement in that house is better than how many live :eek:

DEPUTYDAWG said:
Oh my, it says KFed has been bannished to the basement of their CA mansion. Who wants to bet the basement in that house is better than how many live :eek:

He's been BANNISHED ! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

don't care how fancy it is down there in that there basement, still means he's on his way out ...... don't it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Floh said:
He's been BANNISHED ! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

don't care how fancy it is down there in that there basement, still means he's on his way out ...... don't it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

We can only hope!

And, Jeana, I agree! He may be finding himself in the clinker versus the basement! :cool:

Jeana (DP) said:
If CPS finds out that the father's got drugs in that house, she can expect yet another visit.

We can but hope — so long as her boy isn't taken from her.

just let her piece of work goooooooooooooooo!

ridiculous, i know, but i feel protective toward Britney cos she so lacks education and life experience and i'm, like, her mum. dumb and pinot grigio induced as it may be . . . .

ember said:
Oh my goodness!

Floh! The cute guy we were wondering who he was...the one carrying SP...he's the NANNY! He must be the new one. Maybe she fired the other after the high chair incident...I'm sure she was a girl. Now we know why K-Fed isn't around! It's always the nanny! :D Anyway...here he isBTW, as you see, the poem is back!

EXcellent!!! :)

ember said:
BTW, as you see, the poem is back!

Yessssssssssssssssss!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

that's it!

Federslime is OUT! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

(i think.)

Britney Spears kicks hubby Kevin Federline out

Pregnant Britney Spears has thrown hubby Kevin Federline out of her home - heightening divorce rumors reports The Sun UK.
Kevin, 28, has spent three out of the last four nights with pals in Sherman Oaks, California - while Britney has remained at home in Malibu.??A pal said: ¡°Things have suddenly turned very sour. It looks bad.¡±
On friday, Spears had reportedly sent her husband Kevin Federline to live in?their basement, now he is out the door.
At the time, the singer was said to be so fed up of her husband's wild ways that she has?divided up their Californian mansion and banished him to the lower reaches.
After just 20 months of marriage, Britney allegedly doesn't want Kevin?anywhere near their son after coming home to find him drinking and smoking?cannabis.
A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Their relationship has?become so hostile she just doesn't see how she can make it work. She has?ordered him down to the basement."
The 'Toxic' singer was said to be devastated after spending Mother's Day?alone - while Kevin chose to visit his former love Shar Jackson, who he has?two children with.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-05/29/content_603302.htm

The story originates from The Sun, altho i can but hope it's true.

pictures of the Manny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back