All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
narlacat said:
Well, if I were the girlfirend and had been in a strong relationship for two years...I wouldn't worry about Britney.
She is hardly anything to look at, always got spots all over her face and looks totally unkept....the only reason guys think she is attractive is because she looks great in her video clips, in real life , it's a whole different story!
Money would be the only reason any intelligent guy would be interested in her.....
AWWW narlacat, don't say that. She needs love like everyone else does. I still am having faith that she can pull herself back together. I hate to kick her when she is down. :confused: Crap! :o I must be turning into a nicer person. Gonna have to do something about that! :eek: Can't have that happening now can I? :D

I do feel sorry for Brit. She strikes me as not being the sharpest knife in the drawer. I'm sure the second pregnancy was not planned, but hey, it happens. So now she finds herself with a little one on her hip, another one on the way and a husband who seems to constantly be going out the door to "be with his friends".

Some of us have been there, done that, I'm sure! The difference is this girl has millions of $$ (she WAS smart enough to have the pre-nup!) and she will get over this and get on with her life eventually.

But she does need the hired help at this time, be it a nanny or a manny.

deandaniellws said:
AWWW narlacat, don't say that. She needs love like everyone else does. I still am having faith that she can pull herself back together. I hate to kick her when she is down. :confused: Crap! :o I must be turning into a nicer person. Gonna have to do something about that! :eek: Can't have that happening now can I? :D
Was she ever together lol
I'm sorry Dea, I don't have much time for Britney.
I have never had much time for her, but after seeing that clip of hers where she has a fight with her boyfriend and then slashes her wrists, then gets rushed to hospital, then died...I had even less.
What kind of a role model is that?
Um, if you have a fight with your boyfriend...go slash yourself up!
What's that??
Self indulgence at it's best!

AlwaysShocked said:
I do feel sorry for Brit. She strikes me as not being the sharpest knife in the drawer. I'm sure the second pregnancy was not planned, but hey, it happens. So now she finds herself with a little one on her hip, another one on the way and a husband who seems to constantly be going out the door to "be with his friends".

Some of us have been there, done that, I'm sure! The difference is this girl has millions of $$ (she WAS smart enough to have the pre-nup!) and she will get over this and get on with her life eventually.

But she does need the hired help at this time, be it a nanny or a manny.
She did hire a Nanny and couldn't even get that right lol

deandaniellws said:

WHOA!!!! Wait just one minute. She ACTIVELY went after a guy who already had one child with Shar Jackson and another one on the way. NOW, SHE is the one who has one of Kevin's children with one on the way. She wanted to be in Shar's place and NOW she is. Its time for Kev to find someone with whom he can have all the FUN, but ZERO responsibility toward. Britney wanted it. Britney got it. Now she can DEAL with it.

narlacat said:
Was she ever together lol
I'm sorry Dea, I don't have much time for Britney.
I have never had much time for her, but after seeing that clip of hers where she has a fight with her boyfriend and then slashes her wrists, then gets rushed to hospital, then died...I had even less.
What kind of a role model is that?
Um, if you have a fight with your boyfriend...go slash yourself up!
What's that??
Self indulgence at it's best!
Wow, I didn't know about that clip-that's terrible-Geez! I'm mortified for her!
ellen

Jeana (DP) said:
WHOA!!!! Wait just one minute. She ACTIVELY went after a guy who already had one child with Shar Jackson and another one on the way. NOW, SHE is the one who has one of Kevin's children with one on the way. She wanted to be in Shar's place and NOW she is. Its time for Kev to find someone with whom he can have all the FUN, but ZERO responsibility toward. Britney wanted it. Britney got it. Now she can DEAL with it.
Yep, say it like it is!!
That's the truth.

Jeana (DP) said:
IT was a music video and they changed it when people complained. ;)
I didn't think it was changed Jeana, how so??
How did they change it, they would have had to redo the whole thing and as far as I know, they didn't.

narlacat said:
I didn't think it was changed Jeana, how so??
How did they change it, they would have had to redo the whole thing and as far as I know, they didn't.

No, they changed the ending. You can't see her slash her wrists. She slips beneath the water, but at the end, she's in a delivery room giving birth.

Ahh ok, I thought it was someone else in the delivery room....like she had died but someone else, at the same time, was giving birth...the whole life/death cycle thing....
I'll say one nice thing lol....her songs are usually catchy and I've liked quite a few of them
But that's no credit to her, she doesn't write the music...I'm not even sure if she writes her own lyrics....anyone know??
I know she writes poetry...

narlacat said:
Ahh ok, I thought it was someone else in the delivery room....like she had died but someone else, at the same time, was giving birth...the whole life/death cycle thing....
I'll say one nice thing lol....her songs are usually catchy and I've liked quite a few of them
But that's no credit to her, she doesn't write the music...I'm not even sure if she writes her own lyrics....anyone know??
I know she writes poetry...

Now that you mention it, it was another woman giving birth! I found this article:

BRITNEY CUTS CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO
The singer removes scenes portraying her death...

BRITNEY SPEARS has decided against using controversial scenes in her video for new single 'EVERYTIME' that suggest the singer takes an overdose and drowns in a bathtub.

The pop princess maintains that the scenes were supposed to depict accidental death and not suicide, and in a treatment obtained by MTV News, camera tricks and surprise plot developments were to be used to keep the results of the promo mysterious.

A statement from her record label read: "Britney Spears was uncomfortable with these treatments due to the potential for a fictional accidental occurrence to be misinterpreted as a suicide. Ms. Spears revised the treatment to ensure the video for 'Everytime' will not have a scene in it that could in any way be perceived as a reference to a suicide."

The statement added that it was not Spears' intent to present suicide in any sort of positive light, saying: "[Spears] does not endorse [suicide] as a solution to any individual and fully recognises that people who go to this length need assistance and advice, and should contact their local suicide prevention organisation."

http://www.nme.com/news/107839.htm

I don't think she writes her songs all by herself, but she may have some input on them.

:blowkiss: Jeana, we can always count on you to tell it like it is ! You rock !!!

Jeana (DP) said:

Jeana (DP) said:
I didn't say it wasn't her fault. I said that I hate to kick her when she was down. :(

1. I would LOVE it if this rumor is true!! The National Enquirer says Britney Spears has had so many problems raisning Sean Preston in the first few months of his fragile life that she called the Supernanny for help! The REAL one from TV. Reportedly Nanny Jo Frost was thrilled Britney called for her help and immediately said yes. Even though Britney was willing to pay whatever price Jo asked, she refused to take any money. Instead, Jo said that in exchange for private lessons, whe wants to have the whole thing taped for an episode of "Supernanny." And I simply cannot believe this part is true, but Britney reportedly said YES!!

www.kiddlive.com

Jeana (DP) said:
1. I would LOVE it if this rumor is true!! The National Enquirer says Britney Spears has had so many problems raisning Sean Preston in the first few months of his fragile life that she called the Supernanny for help! The REAL one from TV. Reportedly Nanny Jo Frost was thrilled Britney called for her help and immediately said yes. Even though Britney was willing to pay whatever price Jo asked, she refused to take any money. Instead, Jo said that in exchange for private lessons, whe wants to have the whole thing taped for an episode of "Supernanny." And I simply cannot believe this part is true, but Britney reportedly said YES!!

www.kiddlive.com

I read the same thing. If it's true good for her. She must be serious. I hope it works out.

Jeana (DP) said:

www.kiddlive.com
Wow she is a take no prisoners kid of woman.. can you imagine her perspective on Federslime.. and the comments! Just the thought makes me giggle..Wow I really do hope that this is taped if Britney did request her help.

opme said:
Wow she is a take no prisoners kid of woman.. can you imagine her perspective on Federslime.. and the comments! Just the thought makes me giggle..Wow I really do hope that this is taped if Britney did request her help.

Well that show is to teach parents how to deal with CHILDREN who are unruly, NOT husbands who don't know how to behave, so I have no idea what she's thinking about. :doh:

Jeana (DP) said:

www.kiddlive.com
I love the Supernanny!
Always threatening my little wonder boy with Jo Jo!!
It's our little joke now.
I tell him she hasn't been to Oz yet and when she does.......ours is the first house she is coming too :p
He is terrified lol, but still loves to watch her show....

I didn't think Jo Jo had much to do with little babies....I thought she was more for kiddies that are much older and have behavioural problems...I've never seen a baby that young on her show.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainmen...T&fn=/2006/06/12/411457.html&cvqh=itn_britney

NEW YORK - Britney Spears says her marriage to Kevin Federline is "awesome," and scrutiny from the paparazzi has made her an "emotional wreck."

Spears insisted that she loves her husband.

"He helps me. He has to. I'm (an) emotional wreck right now," she said.

The paparazzi have "crossed the line a little bit" by showing her in private moments, she said. She also defended her parenting skills, saying, "I know I'm a good mom."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back