All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MsPooh said:
All I have to say is OPINIONS ARE LIKE NOSES, EVERYONE HAS ONE but good grief you guys! You are such a judgemental bunch! She has made mistakes, but MY GOD! As a parent let me be one of the first (obviously we have plenty of professional parents here)to say, thank god I haven't had a camera shoved up my nose during my parenting years because by God I have made plenty of booboos!And if you have never made mistakes in the child raising department, then you just might need to bottle all that good stuff up and sell it you could strike it rich!Motherhood is hard enough doing it out of the public eye, I would be as much or more of a basket case than she is.Don't buy her CD's it aint goona break her one way or the other.And as for the way she looks, who freakin' cares?!?! She was in her home, her own little space......there is a cool little doohickey on the remote to change the channel or that great power button, turn the thing off.
She has made mistakes that could possibly cause serious pain to her child, riding with him on her lap! Come on, I have made mistakes with my son as well but I NEVER would drive with him on my lap and I would never let his poor neck lool like it was freaking breaking in the car a convertable if that with sun beating down on him and not even in the seat backwards. What the heck, this girl needs a major parenting class. She needs to own up to her mistakes as well and not bring poor Julia Roberts into it and if she is going to do that at least get her facts straight. And quit chewing that freaking gum! Where is her Mom thats what I want to know. My mom would have slapped me silly if I went and did an interview like that and had a wad of gum in my mouth, that is rude. Also her hubby should have been right there supporting her but instead, hes nowhere to be found :chicken: ..Brit seems very sad. There needs to be an intervention...

michelle said:
She needs to own up to her mistakes as well and not bring poor Julia Roberts into it and if she is going to do that at least get her facts straight. ...
She might have gotten her facts wrong about the kids, but Julia did have an affair with a married man. And remember when she was spotted in public wearing a shirt that said " A loe Vera" a snide reference to Danny's jilted wife. Julia certainly is no saint. that said, Brit had no right to bring her into it.

michelle said:
And quit chewing that freaking gum! Where is her Mom thats what I want to know. My mom would have slapped me silly if I went and did an interview like that and had a wad of gum in my mouth, that is rude. Also her hubby should have been right there supporting her but instead, hes nowhere to be found :chicken: ..Brit seems very sad. There needs to be an intervention...
EXACTLY!!! Where is her mother? Her mother needed to put the smack down a long time ago, but instead she was living up the luxurious lifestyle her work-horse daughter provided for her.

Masterj said:
She might have gotten her facts wrong about the kids, but Julia did have an affair with a married man. And remember when she was spotted in public wearing a shirt that said " A loe Vera" a snide reference to Danny's jilted wife. Julia certainly is no saint. that said, Brit had no right to bring her into it.

EXACTLY!!! Where is her mother? Her mother needed to put the smack down a long time ago, but instead she was living up the luxurious lifestyle her work-horse daughter provided for her.
My mom said to me today on the phone that she did not understand where brits mom is, I mean I am 31 and my mom still tells me how to behave when I get out of line.:blushing: Anyways, She should have told that child not to let her *advertiser censored* hang out like that either, I mean that was very unflattering. And whats up with the air ".... I hate when people use those and ESPECIALLY when they use them wrong.....

Does anyone know if her mother is educated?? I think I saw on tv somewhere that her father is a chef or cook or something along the food line.

Masterj, I understand your compassion towards Brit, but the truth be known, alot of people are thrown into the spotlight at a very young age.

michelle said:
My mom said to me today on the phone that she did not understand where brits mom is, I mean I am 31 and my mom still tells me how to behave when I get out of line.:blushing: Anyways, She should have told that child not to let her *advertiser censored* hang out like that either, I mean that was very unflattering. And whats up with the air ".... I hate when people use those and ESPECIALLY when they use them wrong.....

Michelle, your mom sounds like my mom. Even though I'm an adult, she still parents me when she thinks I need it. She never, ever tells me what I want to hear, she tells me what I NEED to hear. And I wouldn't have it any other way, I know she cares and wants what's best for me.

detectivewannabe said:
Does anyone know if her mother is educated?? I think I saw on tv somewhere that her father is a chef or cook or something along the food line.

Masterj, I understand your compassion towards Brit, but the truth be known, alot of people are thrown into the spotlight at a very young age.

I think Lynne (Britney's mom) was a teacher, it was kindergarten or 1st grade maybe, so hopefully she's edjumacated, lol. That is, when she wasn't being a stage mom from hell (that's what I've heard). Now she tends to Britney's little sister's career, apparently full-time. She has a condo in L.A., in addition to a spread in Louisiana that Britney built for her. IMO, Lynne didn't dwell on academics for her little budding entertainer daughter as she wanted to live high and mighty herself.

Her dad was in the construction business, maybe a contractor. Now he has some kind of juice bar place in L.A. I'm guessing he lives there most of the time.

michelle said:

No matter how much she spends on her clothes, she always looks like a walmart reject.

detectivewannabe said:
But don't you see that there is an overwhelming number of child stars that have become messed up adults???

Just off the top of my head I can think of all three of the kids from Different Strokes, the girl who played Stephanie Tanner on Full House, the Olsen Twins, Lindsey Lohan, Drew Barrymore, Danny Bondacuce, River Phoenix, Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, Macauley Culkin, Kristy MacNichol, Tatum O'Neal, etc.

I just think that when children are thrust into the spotlight at a young age, they are pushed into an adult world that many of them aren't capable of handling. If they don't have strong support systems in place (i.e. their parents) it seems inevitable they experience self-destructive behavior. Again, I am not saying that it excuses their behavior, but you have to at least see the corollation. When did many of these kids have the time to actually be children?

shopper said:
But did her comments about Kevin and her marriage just seem to be lacking in conviction, or is it me?
No Shopper, not just you....eyes immediately lowered when asked "the question"...indicates she is lying through her teeth....

IMO this interview was KFed's idea (hav'ta look after his image in the press, ya know)...just too bad he wasn't sitting right beside her helping her defend "their marriage"...

Speaks volumes to me......

julia said:
Britney Spears may have second baby in Namibia

WINDHOEK, United States (AFP) - Pregnant pop diva Britney Spears may follow in the steps of Hollywood couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and have her baby in Namibia.

"Deputy Tourism Minister Leon Jooste confirmed that he received a telephonic enquiry from Spears' office to have her second baby born in Namibia," the Namibian Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) said Friday.

A tourism ministry official told AFP: "Our office received an enquiry from the staff of Britney Spears," but did not elaborate.

The 24-year-old star is six months pregnant with her second child with husband Kevin Federline, although entertainment tabloids have been hawking reports of an imminent split. The baby is due in September.
http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1205133,00.html

There is "no truth" to a report that Britney Spears is considering giving birth to her second child in Namibia, a rep for the singer tells PEOPLE...

Just wanted to say I watched the Dateline show and Britney was not only a disaster to look at, she was a disaster to listen to.

With all her money she surely could have afforded someone to do her hair, dress her, put some nails on her chewed-off finger nails (or not polish the stubs), and good grief get a better pair of eyelashes already.

Between her gum chomping, and dumb attitude/answers about everything Matt asked her was so disgusting. She reminded me of some gal you'd see hanging out at the Truck Stop.

Really sad, she was a cute little girl :sick:

She is the most inarticulate person I've ever heard speak.
And that hardly even covers it! The girl was beyond pitiful. There were times I just wanted to reach thru the screen and jerk that wad of gum out of her mouth. She didn't have one intelligent thing to say.

And I love the way someone has a TV show about their life (Brittany and Kevin Chaotic), and then has the nerve to complain about the media. When you put your life on TV, you don't have a lot of wiggle room left to complain.

And that small clip they showed of Kevin's recent interview with someone else showed him to be just as stupid and inarticulate as she is. Maybe their marriage will work after all.

Tom'sGirl said:
Just wanted to say I watched the Dateline show and Britney was not only a disaster to look at, she was a disaster to listen to.

With all her money she surely could have afforded someone to do her hair, dress her, put some nails on her chewed-off finger nails (or not polish the stubs), and good grief get a better pair of eyelashes already.

Between her gum chomping, and dumb attitude/answers about everything Matt asked her was so disgusting. She reminded me of some gal you'd see hanging out at the Truck Stop.

Really sad, she was a cute little girl :sick:
I wish I would have remembered to watch the dateline show! I forgot..boohoo!! I used to really like her, what happened, she's a train wreak. She just feel apart when her and Justin broke up, thats when it seemed to me, that she went downhill.
I wish she would watch herself on tv, and see what we are all seeing. She needs to pull herself out of this hole. She needs to re-invent herself. She needs help!!

I feel like her mom or another female close family member needs to intervene on her behalf and show her the way to behave in interviews and in motherhood....JMO

A PR stunt.

The whole interview with Matt Lauer was a PR stunt. The gum chewing, the hair extensions, the trashy outfit, the *advertiser censored* hanging out were all a carefully orchestrated PR stunt. Brittany just wants everybody to know how "down home" she is. I don't believe for a minute that she is that naive and wouldn't do anything to keep her name in the news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back