All Things Britney Spears Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HeartofTexas said:
And that small clip they showed of Kevin's recent interview with someone else showed him to be just as stupid and inarticulate as she is. Maybe their marriage will work after all.
Yeah, and I love the part where he says "he pays for everything"....with income from what, I'm wondering?

joanofarc said:
Yeah, and I love the part where he says "he pays for everything"....with income from what, I'm wondering?

Income that he earns off her and their life. When they have any kind of photo-op, she lets him keep the money they get. Also, he tells things to his buddies so they in turn can sell it to the tabloids and I would imagine his buddies give him a cut.

So yeah, IMO, none of that income really counts because it's still riding her coat tails and profiting off her.

shopper said:
Michelle, your mom sounds like my mom. Even though I'm an adult, she still parents me when she thinks I need it. She never, ever tells me what I want to hear, she tells me what I NEED to hear. And I wouldn't have it any other way, I know she cares and wants what's best for me.
my mother never stops telling me and my sibs how to behave..I am 48 and I still can expect flack..I agree with everyone about that interview..she is in denial even about her own parenting..I am not saying she isnt a good parent-I am just saying she should have shown a little humility..most good parents will say how freaked out they are about keeping their children safe and not making mistakes..If I had been a fan (and I am not), I would be forever turned off..how can she expect people to see her as a sex symbol type after what she was wearing. That purple maternity outfit was obscene imo..I could never see her again as a glamorous woman on stage..she ruined her image imo.

newtv said:
my mother never stops telling me and my sibs how to behave..I am 48 and I still can expect flack..I agree with everyone about that interview..she is in denial even about her own parenting..I am not saying she isnt a good parent-I am just saying she should have shown a little humility..most good parents will say how freaked out they are about keeping their children safe and not making mistakes..If I had been a fan (and I am not), I would be forever turned off..how can she expect people to see her as a sex symbol type after what she was wearing. That purple maternity outfit was obscene imo..I could never see her again as a glamorous woman on stage..she ruined her image imo.

She's always acted defiant in her interviews. When she was getting a lot of flak for her trashy image, after she had that sweet little pop-star act sewn up, she was defiant about that. Said she never wanted to be a role model, blah blah blah. A small part of me admires her for standing up for herself and not apologizing for who/what she is.

But with her parenting mistakes, she could definitely stand to show some humility. And was no one at her house to tell her that outfit was no good? Not for t.v. with her *advertiser censored* spilling out and the skirt was so short when she sat down. I'm sure Matt Lauer saw more of her than he cared for. The rest of her gaffes (hair, fake eye lashes, purple nail polish on her stubby fingers, gum chewing) added to the outfit just made it a disaster.

Again, where was her mother???? Or that stupid Fe?

Ever heard of hair/makeup/stylists for these "big" interviews Britney?
I thought she looked like a ho. As for "mistakes" she makes parenting.
She needs help. We all have made them, girlfriend needs to move to Idaho.

Fits her like a "tee"

http://www.pugbus.net/artman/publish/06202006_11_britlauer.shtml

To mah fans,

Hey y'all! I see'n on the news that my innerview with that Matt Lower on television aint going over so well. See, I guess its time fer me to set the record straight. Like Kevin always says, "Bebop shizzle biscuit wif gravy." I don't know what that means, but he tells me his [stuff] is crunk and its tight, so I guess he's got something there.

I did my own hair and makeup, I love short skirts and low cut shirts! And I like sure do like the applikashun of cosmetics. I like me some Bonnie Bell and Wet N'Wild. That's what I grew up on, that's what I's using to this day. I's country, y'all!

Jamie Lynne came over to help me pick my outfit and I says to her, "Jamie Lynne, I knows what to wear! I's gonna wear my short skirt and my low cut shirt because the pregnant body is beeyootifull."

And then my cousin Laura Lynne comes on over and she's all, "Let me do your makeup, Britbrit." And I tole her, I says, "Girl, I know how to do mah own! Like, Pul-eeze!" and then my ma, Lynne, comes over and I let her put the weave in mah hair and we agreed I looked just like my idol, Miss Goldie Hawn, with her long blonde hair. Sorta Goldie and a lil bit of Dolly Parton thrown in for what my ma calls "Good measure." Whatever!

more at link.......

shopper said:
She's always acted defiant in her interviews. When she was getting a lot of flak for her trashy image, after she had that sweet little pop-star act sewn up, she was defiant about that. Said she never wanted to be a role model, blah blah blah. A small part of me admires her for standing up for herself and not apologizing for who/what she is.

But with her parenting mistakes, she could definitely stand to show some humility. And was no one at her house to tell her that outfit was no good? Not for t.v. with her *advertiser censored* spilling out and the skirt was so short when she sat down. I'm sure Matt Lauer saw more of her than he cared for. The rest of her gaffes (hair, fake eye lashes, purple nail polish on her stubby fingers, gum chewing) added to the outfit just made it a disaster.

Again, where was her mother???? Or that stupid Fe?
yup- agreed..
I dont fault people for mistakes..but instead of saying..it was poor judgement to have my kid on my lap-she said she learned it from her own mom or dad..which is true-but thats a stupid thing to brag about..how many kids are killed each year because they are not safely strapped in??
I mean thats where humilty could have served her well..saying something like- I freaked with the paparazzi following and got out of there like a bat out of hell..in hindsight I agree-it was a stupid thing to do-first for my kid-secondly I would like to ask that noone else out there do it-its just not smart..thats all it owuld have taken.
imo she has just alerted all chid service groups to pay close attention.
anyhow she is a flake-i dont get her appeal-never will..nothing about her has any depth-she is not even deep enuf to be shallow..lol

I dont blame her mom or friends because they are all pply on the gravy train and noone wants to upset the star..and its also possible that she has been told and wont listen..I mean all those tattos her husband has..is he a freak?
I also noticed that she was cold as ice about the women he left her for -who was pregnant..I think it would have been alot better to say , "of course I wouldnt want to repeat that.nobody wins when a child doesnt have both parents..something like that at least.

Jeana (DP) said:
She looked like she'd been traveling in a car for two days and hadn't seen a mirror.

Off topic:

Oh my. just like me after a few days driving thru wyoming, nebraska, south dakota and, right now back in wyoming. headed for montana.

really not looking my best, yet delighted to catch up with you all and brit news for a moment with wireless communication. :)

missed you all. :)

Floh said:
Off topic:

Oh my. just like me after a few days driving thru wyoming, nebraska, south dakota and, right now back in wyoming. headed for montana.

really not looking my best, yet delighted to catch up with you all and brit news for a moment with wireless communication. :)

missed you all. :)

Well just don't be doin any t.v. interviews until you get your false eyelashes on straight and we'll have no problems!!! Kidding. Have a blast.

I'm sittin' here just doubled over laughing! Take a look at today's Brit headlines:

Britney Spears may insist that her marriage to Kevin Federline is “awesome” — but they sure are giving each other a lot of space.

The couple recently went on vacation in Florida — but they reportedly stayed in separate rooms. Spears and K-Fed spent a whopping $250,000 for a getaway on Aqua Island, according to the upcoming issue of In Touch Weekly, which reports that except for a very public romp on the beach with their 10-month-old son, the two steered pretty clear of each other. In fact, Spears rented two houses so they didn’t have to stay together.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13285582/

NEXT: Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are keeping up their newly reunited front.

Over Father's Day weekend, the couple were in Miami, where they spent Saturday aboard a rented yacht and took in the NBA finals' Game 5 between the Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks on Sunday, PEOPLE reports in its new issue.

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1206715,00.html

No wonder she's so confused! :crazy: :crazy:

I think the thing that bugs me about poor little Sean Preston is that she seems to treat him pretty much the same as she used to treat that poor little dog that she carried around all the time.

Neither dogs nor babies should be fashion accessories.

Jules said:
I'm sittin' here just doubled over laughing! Take a look at today's Brit headlines:

Britney Spears may insist that her marriage to Kevin Federline is “awesome” — but they sure are giving each other a lot of space.

The couple recently went on vacation in Florida — but they reportedly stayed in separate rooms. Spears and K-Fed spent a whopping $250,000 for a getaway on Aqua Island, according to the upcoming issue of In Touch Weekly, which reports that except for a very public romp on the beach with their 10-month-old son, the two steered pretty clear of each other. In fact, Spears rented two houses so they didn’t have to stay together.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13285582/

NEXT: Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are keeping up their newly reunited front.

Over Father's Day weekend, the couple were in Miami, where they spent Saturday aboard a rented yacht and took in the NBA finals' Game 5 between the Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks on Sunday, PEOPLE reports in its new issue.

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1206715,00.html

No wonder she's so confused! :crazy: :crazy:
This girl truly is simple.

On the radio today, celeb gossip:

Brit and Manny were somewhere in public yesterday. KFed arrives later, and tells Manny that he's fired...Brit says whoa to that, Manny is not fired. Supposedly this happened in public (reporter said where, but I don't recall).

Reporter's final words - "Doing this in public, it's just because they're 'country'", a slam, of course, to her "country" reference in her interview. :slap:

:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: ....must be 'cause their country'....ROFL....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200494,00.html

NEW YORK — Every celebrity needs a cause, and apparently for Britney’s hubby K-Fed the more bizarre the cause, the better.
How out there are we talking here? How about a quest to save the penny from extinction?

Yes, you read that right. Kevin Federline isn’t taking on just any old cause célèbre — like saving whales, baby seals, starving children or even the planet. He isn’t trying to fight a disease, preserve the environment or reduce reliance on oil. No, the formerly penniless Mr. Spears wants to protect those pesky little copper coins worth one cent each that take up a lot of room in your change purse.

Federline arrived in New York City's Times Square on Wednesday in a truck covered in pennies, wearing an Abraham Lincoln mask, to sign a "Save the Penny" petition against a bill in Washington, D.C., that’s trying to bid farewell to the one-cent piece for good.

joanofarc said:
:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: ....must be 'cause their country....ROFL....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200494,00.html

NEW YORK — Every celebrity needs a cause, and apparently for Britney’s hubby K-Fed the more bizarre the cause, the better.
How out there are we talking here? How about a quest to save the penny from extinction?

Yes, you read that right. Kevin Federline isn’t taking on just any old cause célèbre — like saving whales, baby seals, starving children or even the planet. He isn’t trying to fight a disease, preserve the environment or reduce reliance on oil. No, the formerly penniless Mr. Spears wants to protect those pesky little copper coins worth one cent each that take up a lot of room in your change purse.

Federline arrived in New York City's Times Square on Wednesday in a truck covered in pennies, wearing an Abraham Lincoln mask, to sign a "Save the Penny" petition against a bill in Washington, D.C., that’s trying to bid farewell to the one-cent piece for good.

Well since that's all his album is going to sell for, he's sure to get a couple.

Jeana (DP) said:
Well since that's all his album is going to sell for, he's sure to get a couple.
Yeah, along with Paris Hilton....perhaps they should do a duet....:D

He needs to start a piggy bank for himelf cuz he made need all the pennies he can get one day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back