All Things Britney Spears Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Becba said:
Well all I can say is if I found out I was pregnant again within a couple months of having the first one I would have been put in the looney bin. lol

I doubt Britney has the same pressure that any ordinary mother has. She has bodyguards and apparently a nanny/ies because she is out a lot without the baby. She has no idea how the real world operates, it's just too bad that she's allowed to keep having children since she is still a child (in MANY ways) herself. And that's not even counting that no-account "husband" of hers.

She probably is pregnant. She kept saying how she wanted to have them soon and be done,

Someone mentioned that after she had the number she wanted, she could have a tummy tuck and be done. Maybe then she will get rid of that loser of a husband. :loser: :loser: :loser:

I got pregnant at 8 weeks post-partum (by accident...it only takes one time girls!) and though my boys are best friends now at 7 and 6 years old, those first few years I thought I would literally be found crying in the corner one day by my husband. That little girl does not know how to parent yet, much less commando-parent.

shopper said:
She won't have the money if she and Kevin continue to spend like drunken sailors, and she doesn't seem in a hurry to get back to work. If anyone thinks that multi-multi-millionaires can't go broke, just look at Michael Jackson.

Of course, I don't consider anyone with the money to hire high-power attorneys and the ability to flee around the world from child-sex charges to be "broke".....

The definition of broke for most of us and broke to a multi millionaire are two differing things..

My boys are also 6 & 7...They are best~friends! It's awesome the way they protect each other and feed off each other it cracks us all up..Big sister gets annoyed but it's all good. People are always asking 'oh bless your heart, are they twins?' I say NO.. the peoples face changes and they are like 'OH' and walk away..LMAO..they might as well be but they're not so I guess I dont get the xtra credit!

Mom2threestooges said:
I got pregnant at 8 weeks post-partum (by accident...it only takes one time girls!) and though my boys are best friends now at 7 and 6 years old, those first few years I thought I would literally be found crying in the corner one day by my husband. That little girl does not know how to parent yet, much less commando-parent.

Mygirlsadie said:
My boys are also 6 & 7...They are best~friends! It's awesome the way they protect each other and feed off each other it cracks us all up..Big sister gets annoyed but it's all good. People are always asking 'oh bless your heart, are they twins?' I say NO.. the peoples face changes and they are like 'OH' and walk away..LMAO..they might as well be but they're not so I guess I dont get the xtra credit!

Isn't that funny! My son and daughter are 12 and 11 and everyone always asks the same thing. They get along remarkably well for a brother and sister and heaven help anyone who tries to mess with her. In fact, until she was about 5, she would ONLY dress in his clothes and refused to believe that she was a girl. LOL When they were 4 and 5, they were BOTH Batman for Halloween. :)

BirdieBoo said:
Of course, I don't consider anyone with the money to hire high-power attorneys and the ability to flee around the world from child-sex charges to be "broke".....

IMO, not paying your bills and screwing over people you owe, and mooching off "friends" because you can no longer pay your own expenses is broke.

shopper said:
IMO, not paying your bills and screwing over people you owe, and mooching off "friends" because you can no longer pay your own expenses is broke.

I think I know her. :p

My first was 3 mos old when I got preg again. 364 days apart, I think they call them Irish Twins. You other girls are lucky, I have boy and girl, fought like wild animals until high school. Now they are 23 and 24 and love each other dearly. And thank you God, they no longer live at home! hehehehehe

Lordy, Lordy, that girl doesn't have a lick of sense. She can't keep one kid strapped in a carseat so how is she supposed keep up with two of them? And is that guy prolific or what... 4 kids in less than 3-4 years. And baby Sean Preston is only 7 months old, and Britney's probably 1-3 months pregnant already... so those two will probably be a little over a year apart in age.

Britney Spears, 24, couldn’t hide her pregnancy any longer when she showed up poolside at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas this weekend, sporting a red bikini and a serious bump. The singer is expecting her second child with husband Kevin Federline, 28, sources have confirmed to Us. The couple have been married since September 2004 and have a seven-month-old child, Sean. Federline has a daughter, Kori, 3, and a 21-month -old son, Caleb, from a previous relationship.
http://www.usmagazine.com/

HeartofTexas said:
Lordy, Lordy, that girl doesn't have a lick of sense. She can't keep one kid strapped in a carseat so how is she supposed keep up with two of them?

Hopefully her car will have a luggage rack and she can just strap one to it while she lets the other one drive. :slap:

In all seriousness I really hope she thought long and hard about bringing another baby into this world with that man.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beffie said:
Hopefully her car will have a luggage rack and she can just strap one to it while she lets the other one drive. :slap:

In all seriousness I really hope she thought long and hard about bringing another baby into this world with that man.
:bang: :loser: :bang: :loser:

I looked for that thread but couldn't find it, so went ahead and started a new one.

HeartofTexas said:
I looked for that thread but couldn't find it, so went ahead and started a new one.
Well, I'll go there and post something so we can activate it and keep this all on on the original thread.

Okay, so the rumors of a couple of months ago were correct.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387
Back