All Things Britney Spears Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

deandaniellws said:
My two boys are really close in age also. When asked if they were twins...I always responded with,"no, they are not twins, they are sooners." I had this one "sooner" than I should have after the first one. LOL! :p
too funny!

deandaniellws said:
She is pregnant. It has been reported since the middle of Feb.
I am not buying it until I see her spokespeople confirm it. US Weekly is basing it on a "bump." Britney's weight frequently fluctuates and IMO have been declaring she is pregnant again practically since the moment she gave birth!

She'll probably announce it on her web site.....which I have never visited (nor do I intend to!). I hope she gets a better nanny...or at least a decent high chair!

ljwf22 said:
She'll probably announce it on her web site.....which I have never visited (nor do I intend to!). I hope she gets a better nanny...or at least a decent high chair!
I just had a quick look on her website on the offchance...nothing about a new baby, lots of "lovely" pictures of fairies and bubbles though!

If they're going by 'bump-watch' then I am, um, er, about 9 years pregnant! :p

Yes, schadenfreude has me in her glorious grip.

washed up and over - that's Sayonara Spears.

The first article makes it sound like they are not getting along again--who knows!!

Britney Spears Misses Kevin's Gig

http://celebrity.aol.com/people/ataol/articles/0,19736,1187888,00.html

K-Fed Casts Doubt on Pregnancy Rumors

Kevin Federline avoided answering questions about Britney Spears' alleged pregnancy on LA's Power 106 radio this morning.

When pressed further if the rumors were true, all K-Fed would say was he "wouldn't bet" on it.

http://tmz.aol.com/

ljwf22 said:
If they're going by 'bump-watch' then I am, um, er, about 9 years pregnant! :p
:laugh: :laugh: LOL...Too funny! :p

OneLostGrl said:
From day one when she got pregnant she said she wasn't gonna have a nanny, was gonna raise this child herself.
What happened to that?
I am sure the crying, feeding and poopy diapers helped with that change.....

“The doctor advised her not to leave Preston on any high surfaces where he could roll off”.

she paid for that advice??? :eek: :doh:

2XL I know what you're saying. Mine were 15 months apart. They fought so much I renamed them Cain and Able.

I hope she announces a divorce, not a pregnancy.

Britney Spears Plans Press Conference (May 2, 2006)

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) – An announcement has been made that pop princess Britney Spears is set to hold a press conference on Thursday, but even her closest aides have no idea what she's going to announce.

Britney has invited several media representatives, journalists, and record industry executives to the Los Angeles Convention Center.

Although the singer has not officially revealed what the subject matter of the press conference will be, people in the know are guessing she will officially announce her second pregnancy with husband Kevin Federline.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7003404588

Jean said:
I hope she announces a divorce, not a pregnancy.

Britney Spears Plans Press Conference (May 2, 2006)

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) – An announcement has been made that pop princess Britney Spears is set to hold a press conference on Thursday, but even her closest aides have no idea what she's going to announce.

Britney has invited several media representatives, journalists, and record industry executives to the Los Angeles Convention Center.

Although the singer has not officially revealed what the subject matter of the press conference will be, people in the know are guessing she will officially announce her second pregnancy with husband Kevin Federline.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7003404588

I hope it's to announce that she's filed for divorce!
BTW, who has a press conference to announce a pregnancy? Last time she put it on her website.

Masterj said:
I think she is jumping to a new record label.

I have no link but on the radio this morning they said Britney's label dropped her! Perhaps it's just gossip but... *shrug*

why does she need to hold a press conference? If she is pregnant, getting a divorce or jumping record labels? I mean, I know that I am just as guilty about watching stars every move in the news but why not just go ahead with what she is going to do and let people find out on their own. DIVA!!!

Maybe she found the WMS.....

I just heard on our local news that she is pregnant and it's due in the fall.

SpongeBathHotPants said:
why does she need to hold a press conference? If she is pregnant, getting a divorce or jumping record labels? I mean, I know that I am just as guilty about watching stars every move in the news but why not just go ahead with what she is going to do and let people find out on their own. DIVA!!!

Maybe she found the WMS.....
I agree, whatever she has to say she doesn't need to hold a press conference.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal
Back