All Things Britney Spears Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would drive me nuts too. I don't get why Britney likes it though? The paparazzi openly admit that Britney is the one who calls them to let them know where she is and at what time she will be there etc etc..driving around the block twice if they don't get her pic the first time?.. I guess that is her 'normal' now.

You made a very valid point. Don't get me wrong I think Britney needs help, a lot of help, but the paparazzi that's following her would drive me nuts. She can't walk, drive, swim, or do something as simple as grab coffee at Star Bucks without being followed by photogs sticking a camera in her face.

It would drive me nuts too. I don't get why Britney likes it though? The paparazzi openly admit that Britney is the one who calls them to let them know where she is and at what time she will be there etc etc..driving around the block twice if they don't get her pic the first time?.. I guess that is her 'normal' now.
Not making excuses for Brit, but, this could be her way of asking for help. She must know the negative effect this is having on her, surely she cant be that dumb.:confused:

I have a feeling she calls the paps because she figures as long as they come out to photograph her, she's still famous. Being well-known is obviously important to her; she probably equates it with still being on top careerwise. She also may be using it to fill some sort of other void. She was estranged from her family for months, I wonder if she was lonely and felt better with a herd of people following her around?

I have a feeling she calls the paps because she figures as long as they come out to photograph her, she's still famous. Being well-known is obviously important to her; she probably equates it with still being on top careerwise. She also may be using it to fill some sort of other void. She was estranged from her family for months, I wonder if she was lonely and felt better with a herd of people following her around?
Reporter, I think your post makes sense. It is sad that she equates pap attention with "being on top". Her new song is doing well on the charts so I think there is still hope for her as "being a star." She called her Mom for help so maybe there is hope for her "being a Mom" also. At times I think there is no hope for her at all! I want to see her pull it together again.

:p

Ya know, I had a friend whose daughter "gave her child away" to the father. The girl was young - probably only 15 or 19 at the time - and she got pregnant to a guy the parents didn't particularly like. They married and the child was born. Within months there were big-time problems in the marriage - according to him over reports from the neighbors that they could hear the baby crying and crying for hours at a time.

The girl ended up leaving the hjusband and moving back home with the baby. Most of the infanct care was being done by my friend, the grandmother. Daughter dear soon found herself a new man and eneded up just walking out the door, leaving the baby behind with grandma. After several months of this, grandma protested, telling her she needed to parent her own child.

The daughter promptly went to the phone, dialed the baby's father and told him "come get your kid". She then walked out the door.

To his credit, the father came and got the then 10-month old child from the grandmother and proceeded to raise the child on his own with the help of his family members.

The girl in the above story is now in her mid 40"s. She later had another child by the guy she ran with. She ended up leaving THAT child at age 12 with the that father and took off with another man!

Moral of the story: There are some women who just don't take to motherhood. It appears Britney may be one of them. The judge in this case has made a decision. It was most likely a correct decision. So, don't be surprised if Federline ends up to be the custodial parent raising these little ones.

By the way, that photo of the two little guys holding hands in the back seat of the car just broke my heart! Poor little things! Thankfully, they are so young, they can bond with others who will be more of a steady influence in their little lives.

Did she get her license? She's driving with her little sister in the car and she can't figure out that she needs to lower the window to order at the drive through and then starts to drive off without her order. The girls are giggling and being silly.

I don't really think it's a good idea for her little sis to be hanging out with her like that and I'm afraid her family is not prepared to handle being with an addict and don't understand enabling her will not be good for her.

I'm glad they are trying to be near her. I'm just worried they are going to be disappointed for a long time. I think she's dealing with mental illness along with self medicating which could take a long time to come to terms with when you've got money to do what you want. It's a lot further to the bottom when you're living under a bridge and not mansion.

Did she get her license? She's driving with her little sister in the car and she can't figure out that she needs to lower the window to order at the drive through and then starts to drive off without her order. The girls are giggling and being silly.

I don't really think it's a good idea for her little sis to be hanging out with her like that and I'm afraid her family is not prepared to handle being with an addict and don't understand enabling her will not be good for her.

I'm glad they are trying to be near her. I'm just worried they are going to be disappointed for a long time. I think she's dealing with mental illness along with self medicating which could take a long time to come to terms with when you've got money to do what you want. It's a lot further to the bottom when you're living under a bridge and not mansion.

Makes me wonder about the drug tests her lawyer said she passed. :confused:

She got a visit with her boys with mom, went to the cell phone store, stopped at Starbucks and got some gasoline while she had a smoke in the car.

She is one busy chick.

Britney's Potentially Explosive Mistake

TMZ caught Britney Spears yesterday, smoking a cigarette while parked at a gas pump! Does she surprise anyone anymore?!

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/09/britneys-potentially-explosive-mistake/

Brit's Kids Back with K-Fed

Snips:

Time with mama is over and it's back to the Valley again for Sean Preston and Jayden James.......

After spending the day with Britney at her pad in Malibu, Kevin Federline's bodyguard picked up the Brothers Federline this afternoon to return them to K-Fed's compound in the San Fernando Valley.......

Witnesses told TMZ that Brit spent her time with the kids today with a friend by her side -- and by "friend" we mean someone who looked like a court-ordered parenting coach......

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/08/brits-kids-back-with-k-fed/

Her ignorance continues to amaze me.:waitasec:
She evidently has no common sense.

www.tmz.com is reporting that BS has just passed her first drug test and has been with her kids quite a bit the last couple days! YAY!!! I have been pretty hard on her and I know this isn't amazing but it is a very good move in the right direction.

And apparently she's spending time with her mom again and I think that's great too.

Jubie

www.tmz.com is reporting that BS has just passed her first drug test and has been with her kids quite a bit the last couple days! YAY!!! I have been pretty hard on her and I know this isn't amazing but it is a very good move in the right direction.

And apparently she's spending time with her mom again and I think that's great too.

Jubie

Well let's all hope it remains this way. I really don't see any way of stopping these type of drugs cold turkey. She must go to rehab somewhere. Simply having Mom back is not going to fix this. Let's hope she can slowly pull herself together and become a good mother to those children. Even if it means leaving them with Kfed for a bit while she enters into a GOOD rehab and mental illness facility. Enough of these pamper your arse spa rehabs. She needs true care.

Well let's all hope it remains this way. I really don't see any way of stopping these type of drugs cold turkey. She must go to rehab somewhere. Simply having Mom back is not going to fix this. Let's hope she can slowly pull herself together and become a good mother to those children. Even if it means leaving them with Kfed for a bit while she enters into a GOOD rehab and mental illness facility. Enough of these pamper your arse spa rehabs. She needs true care.

Agree. Having her mother there is helpful, but Lynn isn't going to move in permanently with Britney. She's an adult; she needs to make changes on her own for her sake as well as the boys'.

Agree. Having her mother there is helpful, but Lynn isn't going to move in permanently with Britney. She's an adult; she needs to make changes on her own for her sake as well as the boys'.
Maybe finally losing custody for a while will help her keep straight. Dr.Phil has offered to find her someone that could help her. I hope that privately she does that. He also said that he personally knows Lynn Spears and that he thinks she can help her daughter a great deal. Maybe her mother isn't as much of the problem as the media has reported. :confused: I haven't heard much about her.

I think Britney is a victim of her attitude as much as anything else. She just seems as if she believes she's entitled to special treatment. She needs to realize rules apply to her too and start listening to people who want to help.

Yeah... they have pretty good cleansing stuff out there now :rolleyes:

Oh boy, don't I know it. My students talk about this all the time! Also, kids pay for clean urine for UAs. They even have devices to keep it warm for the test.

Eve

I am sure the judge is aware that there are ways to bypass tests. However, there are also ways to be sure none of that is happening.

Britney really is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I would rather applaud her for passing her drug test and hope that she continues to successfully follow the court's orders.

I am sure the judge is aware that there are ways to bypass tests. However, there are also ways to be sure none of that is happening.

Britney really is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I would rather applaud her for passing her drug test and hope that she continues to successfully follow the court's orders.
I pray she does too. I want her to be a good Mom to those babies. I hope she realizes that if the judge really thinks she is doing something to "cleanse" the results that a hair test could be ordered and they can tell what she has been doing for as many months she has growth. Of course...I guess she could give herself another "hair cut"!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferM2017