All Things Britney Spears - Part 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the car, don't know what to make of it. I was just pointing out, the paps do it because the money is good, and they get off on the thrill of the chase.:mad:

There's another post on the TMZ site about Britney retaining her British Accent. I'm starting to think all these paparazzi work for TMZ! lol

Well, just when I was starting to actually feel sorry for her. Reality sets back in and she's back to her old self. She was driving around taking pics of paps following her and then she kicks out her new bodyguard and allows a pap to drive her. Sorry, I'm done........I don't feel sorry for her anymore. I feel sorry for her babies, her ex-husband, her parents, her entire family and anyone who truly, truly gives a crap about her.

I give her 6 months and she's dead. Sorry, sounds terrible, but I'm done feeling sorry for this girl. She feels there is nothing wrong with her. She still looks absolutely horrible.

She bought it it for him 3-4 weeks ago....

Ahhhhh that explains it. Thanks kk's mom! She's gonna be broke in 6 mos... if she's still alive that is. This is just so tragic.

Unfortunately what we are seeing is typical BP behavior. She'll be in the hosp and out and back in until she kills herself in the process. The curse of this disease is she doesn't realize that there is anything wrong with her. Frustrating as h*ll. But it really can't be held against her. Imagine how her parents feel. Like pulling their hair out I'm sure.

She is obviously going to do what she wants, when she wants. I am thinking there is no hope for her, because she thinks there is nothing wrong with her. She is going to be broke and dead sometime soon, unfortunately. I pray I am wrong.
I have always really liked Britney, so I am pulling for her, some way some how! I feel for her parents. :(
So do I. The parents went through a lot to get this conservatorship. The fact that Britney visited Streisend and is with Adnan is really proof she's not ready for outpatient help. Part of her illness is thinking she is not mentally ill. It is very scary.

Unfortunately what we are seeing is typical BP behavior. She'll be in the hosp and out and back in until she kills herself in the process. The curse of this disease is she doesn't realize that there is anything wrong with her. Frustrating as h*ll. But it really can't be held against her. Imagine how her parents feel. Like pulling their hair out I'm sure.

I think she might have a better chance if she didn't have all that money. I think her Dad can kiss his conservatorship goodbye at the next Court hearing.

I guess I just don't understand this disease. This whole saga is so freaking frustrating to me!!!!! Now I feel bad for saying I'm done feeling sorry for her. I don't know, I just don't get it......:confused: :confused:

Can't figure this one out! Can you?

Not yet, but I like it.

I don't know though, maybe she is having them towed and going to one of her other homes. Or she is trying to get some cash and is going to sell them real quick. :waitasec: GPS was installed on them the other day - while she was in the hospital, she might know about that now.

Omg, her dad is taking the cars away...good for him!

Not yet, but I like it.

I don't know though, maybe she is having them towed and going to one of her other homes. Or she is trying to get some cash and is going to sell them real quick. :waitasec: GPS was installed on them the other day - while she was in the hospital, she might know about that now.

Oh Geez - I didn't hear about the GPS.

Brit can't do anything financially without her dad and conservators approval. As far as the court is concerned, she might as well be 16 years old again.

Omg, her dad is taking the cars away...good for him!

Do you know this or think this, did you read it somewhere? :waitasec:

:blowkiss:

Edited to add, I think you are right and it's a good move, but it isn't going to stop her. Keep trying though Jamie!

I'm still wondering why the doctor said it was ok for britney to leave in the first place. Did she really think Britney was ready for OUTpatient care when it's public knowledge she has a history of driving recklessly and being stalked by the pap (not condusive to getting well)? Did jaime know about her release? Trope and Trope recommended Mr. Streisand to Britney and I guess he's her estate attorney. I haven't forgotten that Lufti and Trope and Trope were friends. What a tangled web...

Do you know this or think this, did you read it somewhere? :waitasec:

:blowkiss:

Edited to add, I think you are right and it's a good move, but it isn't going to stop her. Keep trying though Jamie!

OOOPS, I should have said...IMO. It would be the only explanation. I could be wrong though.

IMO I don't think either of Brit's parents should have anything to do with her money or care. The courts have access to professionals.
I do believe Brit's parents want the best for her but IMO she would be better represented by someone that was court appointed and does not know her.

It appears Brit broke the agreement she had with her parents to be able to leave the hospital. The parents are too emotionally involved to be objective, IMO.
http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/people/780764,britney020608.article

(snips)
A good source, close to Britney, told this column this afternoon the story behind Britney's exit: "She cut a deal with her parents. ... She agreed to further, intensive psychiatric counseling — as long as it was not going to take place in a hospital-like setting.
Reportedly, Britney's "deal" will involve her being accompanied by a 24/7 security detail to one of her Los Angeles-area homes — but just temporarily. She is expected to check herself into a private clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie Rowe