All Things Britney Spears - Part 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to go up there and talk to her. Enough is enough.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-02-06-britney-in-the-arms-of-the-enemy-again

After her unexpected release from the UCLA psych ward on Wednesday, Britney hopped in her car and went on a wild chase with the paparazzi.
The singer was accompanied by a newly hired bodyguard, but that didn't last long.
Sources reveal to PerezHilton.com that something must have happened with Brit and the security dude because Spears kicked him out of her car.
Then, somewhere along the way, a paparazzo got into Britney's car and started driving her around. No, it wasn't Adnan.
Sometime after 3:15 P.M. Pacific, Spears made her way to the Beverly Hills Hotel, where she is currently holed up, sources tell us.
Who is she meeting up with???? Osama?????
As we all know, the Spears family took a restraining order out against Lutfi. It is ILLEGAL for him to make contact with Britney!

I can't believe it! Oh Man. I was like caring about her. :eek: Had thought a lot about all this BS. She kicks the bodyguard out of the car! What?! X17 says the pap with her is Felipe and they have heard from Jamie that he is sending cops to the Hotel and Felipe better get away from her.

From finalpixx:

The police, her mom Lynne, and father are now on their way to the hotel to pick up Britney to take her back to the hospital.

Good post Shannon. I've been hard on Britney in the past and I feel so bad now. She did seem to get really worse in the last few months and now we know why. It breaks my heart to think of what all she has indured and who knows how close she could've been from dying.:mad: :(
I, too, have been hard on Britney, thinking she was just a "media-*advertiser censored* diva" who was doing things just to get attention. Now that I know SL has been drugging her and that she has a mental illness, I feel really bad for her. I hope she is able to recover and re-kindle some old friendships that she counted on in the past to help her get through all this.

I watched the TMZ clips - unbelievable how they swarm her car. Now for my stupid question - WHY do so many of them follow her like that?? Do people really want to see every step and breath of every day of her life? I just don't get it...

I can't believe these paparazzi. At a stop light rushing up to the car. Who are these guys?? Seeing pictures of some of them over the past few days and hearing them -hoodies on, broken English. Scavengers! And Britney seems to know all their names.:eek: This is really scary.

better yet- why is she again--- out driving-- kwim? dang- how about taking a breather at home?

This is just unbelievable. She obviously had someone bring her the car. I think any other person would have let another person drive but not her. Straight to the Beverly Hills Hotel. It just goes to show, I guess, she's got a long long way to go to recovery

She's driving?!?!?
Her parents, LE-someone better get to her soon and take control of the wheel.
She's going to end up killing herself or someone else.

JBean,
Give Brit a good talking too. lol

I can't believe these paparazzi. At a stop light rushing up to the car. Who are these guys?? Seeing pictures of some of them over the past few days and hearing them -hoodies on, broken English. Scavengers! And Britney seems to know all their names.:eek: This is really scary.

That was my point....I don't necessarily agree that she should be out driving around, but why do these people have to follow her like that....it's sick!

Chettah,
I honestly don't get it either. She literally can't get out in public for a second without being photographed.

Chettah,
I honestly don't get it either. She literally can't get out in public for a second without being photographed.

She's got some sick need to be seen. What errand could she have possibly needed to run that she couldn't have gotten someone else to do?

I read that she has a bodyguard with her and that she is meeting with several people at the Beverly Hills Hotel, including attorney Howard Grossman. Alot of meetings are conducted in LA in hotel meeting rooms.

I guess she ran into Maria Shriver in the hotel lobby.

Her parents' hands have really been tied. I have an 18 year old and I'll tell ya...when kids come "of age", there is not alot you can do with them unless they are willing!

As I've said all along, I hope and pray she gets on the right path.

She's got some sick need to be seen. What errand could she have possibly needed to run that she couldn't have gotten someone else to do?

Maybe she just wanted to take a drive? Really.,....she should be allowed to do that without being harassed! It should be illegal for them to swarm her car like that and the chopper....give me a break! Many celebrities drive around LA, why can't Britney? It's not fair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWI