All Things Britney Spears - Part 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there is some sort of treatment plan for her in the works. I hope she doesnt leave the house or have contact with SL or Adnan.

She's been released!:eek: Oh no. Way too soon. I don't see a very hopeful future for her. Even if they couldn't 'hold' her there it's very telling she wouldn't stay on her own.

A sad day, with sadder days to come I think.

Jubie

I hope there is some sort of treatment plan for her in the works. I hope she doesnt leave the house or have contact with SL or Adnan.

I so expect to see overnight pictures of her at a gas station or at a drug store. :(

and Lutfi at her side. :(

it's a tragedy. :(

Britney is out and TMZ is doing a Live Stream from the near her house. NOW!

I can't believe she's been released. What a shame. I really thought she was going to get help now.

Does this mean her father is still in charge of her medical treatment? With the money she has, she could go to the very best private hospital, meds, diet, spa like atmosphere - visitors, only those approved of by father. I thought it took a long time to get meds right...

Does this mean her father is still in charge of her medical treatment? With the money she has, she could go to the very best private hospital, meds, diet, spa like atmosphere - visitors, only those approved of by father. I thought it took a long time to get meds right...

Her father is still in charge of everything, just as before. I'm saddened and shocked that she's been released. It could be a stop-gap measure in order to give Britney some trust in her father so that she would be in a better position to listen to what he's got to say with regard to her treatment, etc.

Her father is still in charge of everything, just as before. I'm saddened and shocked that she's been released. It could be a stop-gap measure in order to give Britney some trust in her father so that she would be in a better position to listen to what he's got to say with regard to her treatment, etc.
As I mentioned before, it is very difficult to hold people involuntarily here in CA. I tried with my gf to get her son help and have them hold him numerous times. But we barely got the 72 hour hold once, and he was able to get out of even that. He was suicidal.

I knew that they werent going to keep her, man she really really realllllly needs to stay in there.

I am saddened that Brit has been released from the hospital. And like everyone else, I think it's way to soon. Choppers and TMZ? That can't help.

I read on Perez that she was out driving around this afternoon. :confused: That's right Britney, just hop right back into your insane life.:rolleyes:

I am saddened that Brit has been released from the hospital. And like everyone else, I think it's way to soon. Choppers and TMZ? That can't help.

Ditto what you said SQ.
Poor young woman needs help.
I'm afraid she's really spinning out of control this time.

http://perezhilton.com/2008-02-06-britney-in-the-arms-of-the-enemy-again

After her unexpected release from the UCLA psych ward on Wednesday, Britney hopped in her car and went on a wild chase with the paparazzi.
The singer was accompanied by a newly hired bodyguard, but that didn't last long.
Sources reveal to PerezHilton.com that something must have happened with Brit and the security dude because Spears kicked him out of her car.
Then, somewhere along the way, a paparazzo got into Britney's car and started driving her around. No, it wasn't Adnan.
Sometime after 3:15 P.M. Pacific, Spears made her way to the Beverly Hills Hotel, where she is currently holed up, sources tell us.
Who is she meeting up with???? Osama?????
As we all know, the Spears family took a restraining order out against Lutfi. It is ILLEGAL for him to make contact with Britney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member