Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wish I had 20,000.00 to take care of my 2 kids with-:eek:

Mee Too..

I also wish I had 760,000 dollars a month to spend on my self and not to have to give any of that to the 2 children that I brought into this world.

So some people on here believe that this woman shouldn't have to pay child support? WHY? Why in the world do people think this way, it is outrageous to think that this woman should'nt be obligated under the same laws that you and I operate under. She just like any ordinary person should be paying the standard child support rates that are in effect in california.

I honestly can't believe that anyone, especially those with children would defend this woman...

I will take my leave now...I didn't mean to stir anyting up and I don't think I like where all this going and I don't care to participate anymore.

Thanks....I usually love coming here..but not today. so long :)

I doubt FedEx would need a powerhouse attorney if he hadn't married Britney. He hasn't (as far as we know) had any issues with his other children's mother that necessitated him to take such drastic actions.

She is the problem here...her behavior is beyond disturbing, it is disruptive, childish and dangerous. She has no idea how fortunate she really is, most children that have a mother like this wind up in foster care or worse...... actually having to spend their childhoods with someone like her.
They are lucky to have a father who cares enough to fight for them. JMO of course :)

I agree with you. Of course, I always thought Federline seemed like the stable one in that union.

Mee Too..

I also wish I had 760,000 dollars a month to spend on my self and not to have to give any of that to the 2 children that I brought into this world.

So some people on here believe that this woman shouldn't have to pay child support? WHY? Why in the world do people think this way, it is outrageous to think that this woman should'nt be obligated under the same laws that you and I operate under. She just like any ordinary person should be paying the standard child support rates that are in effect in california.

I honestly can't believe that anyone, especially those with children would defend this woman...

I will take my leave now...I didn't mean to stir anyting up and I don't think I like where all this going and I don't care to participate anymore.

NO!! I agree with you, and so do many other's. K-Fed is a great Dad, you and I aren't the only one's that think so here either. Most importantly, the court system feels he is too. Go Kevin, keep your kid's #1.

NO!! I agree with you, and so do many other's. K-Fed is a great Dad, you and I aren't the only one's that think so here either. Most importantly, the court system feels he is too. Go Kevin, keep your kid's #1.

Yes - maur33 is definitely not alone. I very much agree with her posts on the subject.

Mee Too..

I didnt defend her, nor did I indicate she shouldnt pay child support- I was simply stating I wish I had a mere 20,000.00 a month to take care of my kids- you didnt stir anything up-

He will end up getting busted for drugs in the not too distant future. Then I wonder where the kids will go. I give him two years before they are taken from him also.

Yes - maur33 is definitely not alone. I very much agree with her posts on the subject.

Yeah, it's too bad she felt she had to leave, but then again, I wish I did that more often when I was getting frustrated, just to cool off.

At any rate, there is apparently something else big going down tonight with Britney/Sam Lufti/Adnan, police at her house, police chopper in the air, she's pictured crying at the gate of her neighborhood. Same sources as usual, TMZ & X17online. :confused: Finalpixx (Adnan's agency) says Lufti may have hit Britney. What the heck.

TMZ was there as Britney and constant companion Sam Lutfi got into what we're told was a huge, "really ugly" blowout.
Britney and Sam drove up to the gate of her house when she suddenly jumped out of the car crying -- why we're not sure. Britney's paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib tells TMZ he got a frantic call from a hysterical Brit at that moment, pleading with him "Baby, can you come pick me up??" Adnan told us he told her to go into her house and he would be right over. When he arrived, however, he was told in no uncertain terms that he was not allowed to enter the gate -- the guards were under strict orders from Sam not to let him in. He's tried calling each of her six cell phones and the house phone, but she's not answering.

The LAPD were called to the scene for what they tell us was a person trying to get access to the ground without permission. We've learned, however, that they were called to contain the paparazzi crush that was trying to shoot the fight, not for one specific person.

Story developing ... http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/28/britney-and-sams-fight-night/

Yeah, it's too bad she felt she had to leave, but then again, I wish I did that more often when I was getting frustrated, just to cool off.

At any rate, there is apparently something else big going down tonight with Britney/Sam Lufti/Adnan, police at her house, police chopper in the air, she's pictured crying at the gate of her neighborhood. Same sources as usual, TMZ & X17online. :confused: Finalpixx (Adnan's agency) says Lufti may have hit Britney. What the heck.

Me too! Lufti hit Britney!!???:eek:

Hmmm..did anyone else read the US magazine article about BS showing up at a school in LA to "pick up her children, I mean the children of my new attorney."? Very odd incident, and the school let her leave with no one I would like to point out...

Barbara Walters claims Sam called her to do some damage control and indicated that BS is being seen by a psychiatrist-yikes...very through the Looking Glass if you ask me.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080128/ap_en_ot/people_spears_walters;_ylt=AhxHNKhk9_5Z3RXDy4CVlDdxFb8C

I also dont understand how KJERK was doing all the things, partying, doing drugs, and all that before and he was the bad guy, now Brit goes cookoo and that automatically makes him the good guy? I dont think so. I think he is playing this up for the media. He has to keep appearances. And again where are his other children? Father of the year? Yeah Right! I dont think he made her crazy but I think a lot of what he has done to her right after those kids were born helped it along, I know I was once not that stable because of postpartum and my husband made it wayyyy worse at the time. I just hope she can fix herself before its too late.

I also dont understand how KJERK was doing all the things, partying, doing drugs, and all that before and he was the bad guy, now Brit goes cookoo and that automatically makes him the good guy? I dont think so. I think he is playing this up for the media. He has to keep appearances. And again where are his other children? Father of the year? Yeah Right! I dont think he made her crazy but I think a lot of what he has done to her right after those kids were born helped it along, I know I was once not that stable because of postpartum and my husband made it wayyyy worse at the time. I just hope she can fix herself before its too late.
Exactly Amanda! I agree with you 100%.

ITA with everything you said!
Especially the part about how men can add to pp depression by making you crazy with their antics.
How has everyone already forgotten that he left his other baby momma with a little one and one on the way? Wonderful father :rolleyes: ...and why has he never gone for custody of them? Shar doesn't make the money that Brit makes. I mean, shoot, he went for custody as soon as he & Brit split. He didn't do that with Shar. Some no name a$$hole looking some limelight deciding to fight me for custody of my chidlren would drive me insane too, if I had mental disorder.
He should have been supportive of her for the sake of their children.
The most important and loving thing a father can do for their children is to love and respect their mother.
Not him! He was drinking, drugging & whoring in Vegas with her money.
He's an oppurtunist scuzbag, imo.

I feel so sorry for Brit. I just watched a video on TMZ about an intervention with her mom & dad. As a parent myself, I can easily recognize the worry on thier face. Their daughter is mentally ill and I'm sure they just feel so helpless. My thoughts are with them. It's just so sad.

and why has he never gone for custody of them? Shar doesn't make the money that Brit makes. I mean, shoot, he went for custody as soon as he & Brit split. He didn't do that with Shar.

I don't have a lot of opinions about this entire mess, lol, but I had to respond to this one.... he didn't because he had no reason to... Shar isn't a psychotic basketcase. I don't think KFed is the father of the year, but he's is most definitely the lesser of two evils when it comes to him and Britney. They are his kids too, and famous or not, there is no requirement for parents to be perfect (good thing too or we'd all be screwed). And in the case of him and Shar, I think she is the best one for the kids, and he never had a reason to deny her custody. They're safe with Shar. Even if that was convenient for him, at least now he's stepping up, and I for one am glad, because I don't think the kids are safe with Britney at all.

I don't have a lot of opinions about this entire mess, lol, but I had to respond to this one.... he didn't because he had no reason to... Shar isn't a psychotic basketcase. I don't think KFed is the father of the year, but he's is most definitely the lesser of two evils when it comes to him and Britney. They are his kids too, and famous or not, there is no requirement for parents to be perfect (good thing too or we'd all be screwed). And in the case of him and Shar, I think she is the best one for the kids, and he never had a reason to deny her custody. They're safe with Shar. Even if that was convenient for him, at least now he's stepping up, and I for one am glad, because I don't think the kids are safe with Britney at all.
:clap:

I know and can understand why everyone seems to think this, but I just don't feel that he has stood up for his children because of money.

First Britney makes about 780,000 dollars a month and she pays him about 2.5% or around 20,000. So basically the family dynamics is this...

Mom keeps 97.5 % of her income to spend on herself.
Dad raises 2 children on 2.5%

This woman's contributions towards the care of her children are insufficient and the idea that she quite possibly spends 760,000 dollars a month on herself is disgraceful. Her children should be provided with whatever she can provide, they are her children...so wherever they live they should at least expect a certain level of comfort.

I am Sorry I just don't see what it is that Kfed has done wrong here....:)

I agree. I think that he made a huge mistake leaving Shar Jackson for Britney. From what Shar has said even after that, however, he's always been a good father to their children. I have no reason to believe that she isn't telling the truth. Britney was a grown woman when she got involved with him. She, at that time, appeared to have her mental facilities. However, I don't see anything any different in this financial arrangement than I've seen a thousand times before when a poor woman marries a rich man. Why is it okay for a woman to "marry up," but its not okay for a man to do the same? Should women not be allowed to marry a man who doesn't make more money than she does? I think its beyond ridiculous to believe that this man doesn't care for his children because Britney makes a lot of money. She has got some serious mental issues, I believe stem from hormonal changes due to her pregnancies. They are getting worse instead of better. He's doing what he feels is right for his children - REGARDLESS of the money. Simply because he married a wealthy woman doesn't mean that he should be forever accused of making every decision thereafter simply because of that fact.

Kevin has custody of the children so dang skippy Britney better pay child support! Why shouldn't she? It's the least she can do for her children.. Shar Jackson has said repeatedly on interviews that Kevin is a great dad to his kids. Shar has no reason to lie. Sean & Jayden need stability and that is something that their whacked out mother can't provide so the boy's are just fine where they are. She is much more concerned with running the streets at all hours of the night and making gas station restroom runs to be bothered with being a mother.

Oh ITA with you that they are not safe with Brit now...but I don't remember her being the mess she's become until after they split.
It got progressively worse, but when they first split, she wasn't really all that abnormal for a woman twice mothered in a year and just seperated. So she didn't wear panties and she partied. I know alot of mom's who do alot worse when they split with their hubby and find their freedom. She was just acting out...but she's a hot mess now.

However, if we all remember, KLoser went for the jugular right from the beginning. All he saw were dollar signs. I just don't think that his boy's best interest are what is truly in his heart or he'd be trying harder to get their mother help.
I just wonder if he'd care so much for them if Britney were broke.
Bet we'd see Lynn having them then.
A man who goes out and parties it up and *advertiser censored* around with *advertiser censored* stars after his wife just had their second child in a year, has no honor, imo. I question his motives and think he's a snake.

Britney was alone alot with their first child while he partied....and then got pregnant with the second one, so then she was pregnant with an infant and KFed was doing his thing.
I know what that does to a woman's soul.
He is responsible to some degree for her mental anguish...don't y'all remember those days?
When everyone hated KFed for bringing Britney down and not being a good husband?
Now he's rose to "wonderful father" status because he wants some money.
He doesn't give a fig about those children....unless he just loves them more than he did his other two....because that devotion wasn't there for them....of course, they didn't come with a nice fat support check.
How soon we forget......

It's hard to respond to your post Ember, because I don't know what's going on in KFed's head... There seem to be a lot of things in your post based on assumptions and they could very well be wrong assumptions. I don't understand why people get angry when a father steps up to the plate for his kids when their mom goes psychotic. No matter what is in his past. Was he supposed to cart them off to an orphanage just so people wouldn't think he was doing it for the money? I don't get it.

Another Day, More Drama for Britney Spears

Just hours after Britney Spears's camp announced that she was seeking psychological treatment, the pop star was in the midst of yet another public breakdown.

The trouble began Monday evening, when Spears and her confidante Sam Lutfi went for a short drive around Beverly Hills. When they returned to her Summit home at around 6 p.m., the visibly distraught singer – who appeared to be arguing with Lutfi – jumped out of the white Mercedes near the guard gate.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20174531,00.html?xid=email-peopledaily-20080129-20174531

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers