All Things Britney Spears - Thread No. 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the baby still call Jamie "mom"? I don't know how that works or what would be best.

After reading that entire article, I feel like throwing up! This is just an excerpt:
“Lynne says Jamie doesn’t understand the life long consequences of having a baby.
“She still wants her daughter to be able to be a teenager, go to parties, hang out with friends and have a career.
“So she’ll take the front seat of caring for the baby and take the pressure off her daughter.”

AND

"According to the source, Jamie Lynn’s managers also agree and have advised Lynne that the best thing to do is have Jamie photographed with the baby as soon as it is born, sell the pictures and then take over raising her own grandchild.
The source told Star: “Lynne is completely on board with the plan.
“She always wanted Britney to raise her babies in Louisiana. She couldn’t have that but now she’s going to raise Jamie Lynn’s baby at her home in Kentwood."

And the train wrecks continue.

The bad thing is she is teaching little Jamie here no responsibility by taking that baby so she can go out be with friends and party!!! She will end up pregnant again if she keeps that up.

No she has motherly instincts..her problem is that she is lazy! The hardest job in the world is being a full time mother. You never get a day off and the work is all on you with no pay! She isn't used to work. Shaking your butt on stage and lip syncing a few digitally enhanced songs and earning millions of dollars for it has damaged this lady into thinking she don't have to turn a finger in this world because it will all be handed to her! LAZY LAZY!!

Maybe she's a perfectly normal indiv who doesn't have the mother instinct? I certainly don't. Get off her back

I read that recently too .

What a jerk! IMO if he was having sex with her he needs to step up to the plate and after the baby is born he can get a paternity test. Not abandon the girl while she is pregnant.
If the baby is his he can be really proud to have treated the child's mother like crap while she is pregnant.
All based on media rumors.

And who on earth thinks Lynn should raise another child??

I read that recently too .

What a jerk! IMO if he was having sex with her he needs to step up to the plate and after the baby is born he can get a paternity test. Not abandon the girl while she is pregnant.
If the baby is his he can be really proud to have treated the child's mother like crap while she is pregnant.
All based on media rumors.

And who on earth thinks Lynn should raise another child??
Not me! She has already had two strikes. Why give her the chance to mess up another one by trying to be their friend instead of a parent?

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't take these latest Jamie Lynn stories (Lynne raising her child, Casey not the father) too seriously. IMO, if either of these stories had a grain of truth they would be plastered all over the magazines, internet, and tv shows like Entertainment Tonight, etc.

I wouldn't take these latest Jamie Lynn stories (Lynne raising her child, Casey not the father) too seriously. IMO, if either of these stories had a grain of truth they would be plastered all over the magazines, internet, and tv shows like Entertainment Tonight, etc.

:clap: :clap: I never even heard of the first link posted. And the Uncle story, bahaahaaa, he's a credible source - NOT.

:clap: :clap: I never even heard of the first link posted. And the Uncle story, bahaahaaa, he's a credible source - NOT.
I was thinking the same thing about the uncle. I wonder how much he got paid for his "story"? :crazy:

If it is true that she will be raising the baby, it will be her 4th child to raise... Britney and Jamie-Lynn have an older brother named Brian.

Thought of the moment: wow... and you never hear ANYTHING about the older brother.

Back to Britney drama: her scuzzy paparazzi boyfriend is now trying to sell supposedly unflattering videos of her to the tabloid shows, for big bucks. :( This guy is a tool... doesn't he feel ashamed at taking advantage of someone's mental instability. He should...

Sometimes I get frustrated with people saying that Brittany should be left alone....she wants the attention and will go to any lengths to get it. Other huge stars live their lives in relative peace because they don't court the paps. She could send out other people to get her cigs, etc. Heck, she should just buy a carton.

Sometimes I get frustrated with people saying that Brittany should be left alone....she wants the attention and will go to any lengths to get it. Other huge stars live their lives in relative peace because they don't court the paps. She could send out other people to get her cigs, etc. Heck, she should just buy a carton.

LMAO Buy a carton. Heck, buy 100 cartons.

I say she should be left alone because she is mentally unstable.
I find it very sad that people make money off of her instability.

I say she should be left alone because she is mentally unstable.
I find it very sad that people make money off of her instability.

She herself is making money from her own instability , -- its probably a fair cut with she and the Pap bf-

I wonder if she cares that her babies are crying and need mothering while she's out kicking it up with her friends...i felt sorry for her at one point but seeing her 'play' the media/public with the pregnancy test , run..etc.
I'm starting to see a cold hearted emerge more so, than just a totally "mentally distorted/disturbed woman"..her priorities are all about...herself.

She herself is making money from her own instability , -- its probably a fair cut with she and the Pap bf-

I wonder if she cares that her babies are crying and need mothering while she's out kicking it up with her friends...i felt sorry for her at one point but seeing her 'play' the media/public with the pregnancy test , run..etc.
I'm starting to see a cold hearted emerge more so, than just a totally "mentally distorted/disturbed woman"..her priorities are all about...herself.

I think someone sooo mentally off kilter cannot think in those terms.
Your attributing normal thinking skills to someone clearly not capable of that.

I think someone sooo mentally off kilter cannot think in those terms.
Your attributing normal thinking skills to someone clearly not capable of that.

I agree with this post 100%. We are, IMHO, clearly past the stage where this is just an immature, self-centered person forsaking her kids. While it's probably true that she is immature and self-centered, the situation has clearly moved into the deep murky waters of mental illness where normal connections between behavior and consequences are rarely made.

I agree with this post 100%. We are, IMHO, clearly past the stage where this is just an immature, self-centered person forsaking her kids. While it's probably true that she is immature and self-centered, the situation has clearly moved into the deep murky waters of mental illness where normal connections between behavior and consequences are rarely made.

I completely agree with this and Amra's post.

If it is true that she will be raising the baby, it will be her 4th child to raise... Britney and Jamie-Lynn have an older brother named Brian.

Thought of the moment: wow... and you never hear ANYTHING about the older brother.

Back to Britney drama: her scuzzy paparazzi boyfriend is now trying to sell supposedly unflattering videos of her to the tabloid shows, for big bucks. :( This guy is a tool... doesn't he feel ashamed at taking advantage of someone's mental instability. He should...

Check this out:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/496817/britney_spears_brother_to_change_name.html

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member