All Things Britney Spears - Thread No. 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the baby still call Jamie "mom"? I don't know how that works or what would be best.

After reading that entire article, I feel like throwing up! This is just an excerpt:
“Lynne says Jamie doesn’t understand the life long consequences of having a baby.
“She still wants her daughter to be able to be a teenager, go to parties, hang out with friends and have a career.
“So she’ll take the front seat of caring for the baby and take the pressure off her daughter.”

AND

"According to the source, Jamie Lynn’s managers also agree and have advised Lynne that the best thing to do is have Jamie photographed with the baby as soon as it is born, sell the pictures and then take over raising her own grandchild.
The source told Star: “Lynne is completely on board with the plan.
“She always wanted Britney to raise her babies in Louisiana. She couldn’t have that but now she’s going to raise Jamie Lynn’s baby at her home in Kentwood."

And the train wrecks continue.

Britney Spears uncle speaks of Britney's drug problems......

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/01/25/britney-spears-uncle-speaks-of-britneys-drug-problems/
Britney Spears’ estranged uncle has opened up for the first time about the troubled singer’s drink and drug-addled childhood.
49-year-old William Spears lays bare the troubled early life of the ‘Toxic’ pop wreck.
He says the singer started drinking when she was just 13 years old - whilst she was a presenter on the Mickey Mouse Club. She began taking drugs at 14.
William - known as Willie - was found in his camper van home near Britney’s childhood town of Kentwood, Louisiana........
After her turbulent early years, Willie says she went “buck-wild” on turning 18, snorting cocaine on her birthday, adding: “She has tried just about everything - cocaine, crystal meth, ecstasy.”
Willie is a recovering drug addict and has been clean for more than four years. But sensationally he admits taking drugs with Britney in the past.
He adds: “I know she did cocaine on her 18th birthday - I was there.
more at link

If this is true then WHY the HE!! did HE not do anything to help????? Seriously, this has really ticked me off...as I have said before...who does this child have to depend on? Would this be the "funny Uncle" they say everyone has in their families? UUUggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i stumbled across this...

:rolleyes:

Pregnant Jamie Lynn Spears has agreed to give up her baby.

The teen sister of pop wreck Britney Spears will hand over the baby to her mum Lynne as soon as it is born so she can concentrate on her career.

Lynne will then raise the child at the family’s home in rural Kentwood, Louisiana, away from Hollywood.

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/01/23/jamie-lynn-spears-agrees-to-hand-baby-over-to-mother/

Oh now that makes it all better! LMAO!!! She is the LAST peson that needs to raise another child. She already messed up two kids...now she gets to have a chance to screw up three? JEEEZE!:bang:

Why does Lynn seem to take all the flack? Britney's dad is an alcoholic/addict. Seems reasonable that she might have picked up some of her behavior from him.

Well, if she will "stay off HER back" then we won't have to have another conversation like the one we are having now will we?:slap:

Wow. That's some self righteous *advertiser censored* yall are spewing. Meow.

Why does Lynn seem to take all the flack? Britney's dad is an alcoholic/addict. Seems reasonable that she might have picked up some of her behavior from him.

The article I read does not mention what the dad thinks, it says what Lynne supposedly believes and has agreed to. Taking care of your daughter's baby so that she can continue 'hanging out with friends, partying and continue with her career' is just stupid (except for the career part). IMO

I would like to know what the baby's father thinks about all this. He probably wants to continue to have a life too. :rolleyes:

Britney Spears uncle speaks of Britney's drug problems......

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/01/25/britney-spears-uncle-speaks-of-britneys-drug-problems/
Britney Spears’ estranged uncle has opened up for the first time about the troubled singer’s drink and drug-addled childhood.
49-year-old William Spears lays bare the troubled early life of the ‘Toxic’ pop wreck.
He says the singer started drinking when she was just 13 years old - whilst she was a presenter on the Mickey Mouse Club. She began taking drugs at 14.
William - known as Willie - was found in his camper van home near Britney’s childhood town of Kentwood, Louisiana........
After her turbulent early years, Willie says she went “buck-wild” on turning 18, snorting cocaine on her birthday, adding: “She has tried just about everything - cocaine, crystal meth, ecstasy.”
Willie is a recovering drug addict and has been clean for more than four years. But sensationally he admits taking drugs with Britney in the past.
He adds: “I know she did cocaine on her 18th birthday - I was there.
more at link

If this is true then WHY the HE!! did HE not do anything to help????? Seriously, this has really ticked me off...as I have said before...who does this child have to depend on? Would this be the "funny Uncle" they say everyone has in their families? UUUggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well he's an addict himself. do you really believe as a drug addict he was in any position to help?

The article I read does not mention what the dad thinks, it says what Lynne supposedly believes and has agreed to. Taking care of your daughter's baby so that she can continue 'hanging out with friends, partying and continue with her career' is just stupid (except for the career part). IMO

I would like to know what the baby's father thinks about all this. He probably wants to continue to have a life too. :rolleyes:

"Thanks Mom, let me know how he's doing from time to time, OK Mom ?- THANKS MOM- YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! See ya....."

You all better stop it, Jeana's gonna spank you when she get's back.

Yes, we must all set an example for Britney and her family. :rolleyes:

We DO care about the kids, folks above, that's WHY we are so critical of Britney et al. and her behavior.

This is a "gossip" blog, isn't it; or am I in the wrong spot?

Yes, we must all set an example for Britney and her family. :rolleyes:

We DO care about the kids, folks above, that's WHY we are so critical of Britney et al. and her behavior.

This is a "gossip" blog, isn't it; or am I in the wrong spot?
Nope! You are in the right place. :D

Britney has never walked in my shoes. I don't hold her in the same value as other WS's. I see so many who hurt, so many that are so valuable, we are praying for them. I can't discount her as a human being but she is not on my radar for life affirming experiences. She is of expectative affirming experiences and not life affirming.This is a hard thing to say. I don't think because she gets a free pass because she is a celebrity that all is forgiven.She blew it. JMO.

Oh, giving the baby to Grandma Spears to raise...so wrong on so many levels. It is Grandma Spears enabling her children again, it is Grandma raising them as poorly as she did the first time, it is just so wrong.

There are grandmothers raising their grandchildren who are not at fault but are taking responsibility (the woman who owns the bookstore next to my daughters' dance studio has stepped up to raise not one--but two--of her errant daughter's children) but that is not the case here.

I don't understand the dysfunction in this family, it's just layer on layer on layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow