Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she has this:
University Of Central Florida Clinic Diagnoses Rare Foreign Accent Syndrome

ScienceDaily (Nov. 19, 2003) — ORLANDO -- A University of Central Florida speech expert has diagnosed an extremely rare disorder in a Sarasota woman that caused her to speak with a British accent after she suffered a stroke

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/11/031119075644.htm

I want to laugh but this is bizarre! Foreign Accent Syndrome! Now I've heard everything! Imagine going from a strong New York accent to a British one and she'd never been to Britain.
Imagine the poor Norweigian woman who picked up a German accent during WW2!:eek:

I remember a story about that foreign accent syndrome!

Madonna seems to have it too. lol

Madonna's shifting British accent isn't as severe has Britney's going in and out of hers. Madonna does live in England, so it can rub off... especially if you are trying to fit in. But for Britney... her British accent is like a severe Cockney/East End accent. Some reporter said that Brit may have a Princess Diana obsession and that she is trying to be like Diana. But that begs to say: Diana didn't have a cockney accent.

Maybe she has this:
University Of Central Florida Clinic Diagnoses Rare Foreign Accent Syndrome

ScienceDaily (Nov. 19, 2003) — ORLANDO -- A University of Central Florida speech expert has diagnosed an extremely rare disorder in a Sarasota woman that caused her to speak with a British accent after she suffered a stroke

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/11/031119075644.htm

Oh JBean,

You jogged my memory. I remember several years ago,hearing about either an American or British man who suffered some type of trauma.One day he woke up and could only speak either Italian or French...fluently! It's been long ago and I cannot remember the specific details.I believe it was in the Medical Home Journals,because they were studying him. It's just amazing what the brain is capable of!

Back to poor Brit....

OK. Heath Ledger is dead. Amy Winehouse is in rehab.

What is Brit going to do over the next 48 hours to get the focus back on her?

:confused:

OK. Heath Ledger is dead. Amy Winehouse is in rehab.

What is Brit going to do over the next 48 hours to get the focus back on her?

:confused:

I don't know luthersmama but it appears Federline is picking up the slack:

Kevin Federline Tell-All Book $10 Million: Britney Spears Multiple Personality Disorder, Federline Tell-All Says

http://www.popcrunch.com/kevin-fede...multiple-personality-federline-tell-all-says/

I saw this on a tabloid at the supermarket today - either The Star or Enquirer but couldn't find their link.

Lord, I hate to say it, but it's true! But I don't think Amy is in rehab anymore!

I read that her PR person said that she was merely going to a long standing doctors appointment and not rehab. Trust me she needs it, that video of her smoking crack was disturbing.

On the Britney front a lady I work with said that she filed a restraining order on the Pap guy she has been dating, is this true? That crazy train is going to go off the tracks big time.

I don't know luthersmama but it appears Federline is picking up the slack:

Kevin Federline Tell-All Book $10 Million: Britney Spears Multiple Personality Disorder, Federline Tell-All Says

http://www.popcrunch.com/kevin-fede...multiple-personality-federline-tell-all-says/

I saw this on a tabloid at the supermarket today - either The Star or Enquirer but couldn't find their link.
Now maybe he can pay his OWN bills instead of mooching off his ex. I won't buy it as he is as big of a druggie and loser as she is.
:bang:

Now maybe he can pay his OWN bills instead of mooching off his ex. I won't buy it as he is as big of a druggie and loser as she is.

I can't wait to see his sentence structure and writing style.

Couldn't she sue?

Yeah for Brit! I am happy she showed up for deposition. I want her to win...to be a good mother, to have a successful personal life and career.
I hope this is a new and continued improved life for her.

All of them are sick,including Federline and her mom. I am not a fan but ya got a whole lot of unloading on her.

ita-- he maybe a bit smarter, staying out of the limelight- but neither one of these folks should have those babies :mad:

Yeah for Brit! I am happy she showed up for deposition. I want her to win...to be a good mother, to have a successful personal life and career.
I hope this is a new and continued improved life for her.
I do too...but I am not holding my breath anymore. I want her to get well. I really do. Kids need both a Mom and Dad.

I read that her PR person said that she was merely going to a long standing doctors appointment and not rehab. Trust me she needs it, that video of her smoking crack was disturbing.

On the Britney front a lady I work with said that she filed a restraining order on the Pap guy she has been dating, is this true? That crazy train is going to go off the tracks big time.

I believe it is true that she has broken up with that pap guy and that he is cashing in on his experience. Don't know about a restraining order, but wouldn't put it past her!

You KNOW that book will be ghostwritten. hahaha

I can't wait to see his sentence structure and writing style.

Couldn't she sue?
You KNOW he can't put a sentence together using proper grammar when talking...so it should be interesting. I am sure someone else will write it. I won't believe a word he says though. He was smoking pot on the set of his guest TV performance, so I don't think he has the right to trash her for her drug use. Poor poor kiddos. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member