All Things Britney Spears - Thread No. 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tea with milk is the most normal beverage in the world, i'll have you know! :D :D :D

LOL I thought that too. Besides, it's y'all. :crazy:

Well carp, I was born and bred in the south and I didn't even know how to spell it. I always say 'You Guys'. And no not the Joe Pesci sort of 'youz guyz' :p

I just had to say it since I remember her talking to the paps one time after a think a fender bender or something stupid she did and she said 'Oh my gawd y'all' in that heavy heavy twang she has....when she's not talking with a british accent. :crazy:

Tea with milk is the most normal beverage in the world, i'll have you know! :D :D :D

So are you saying that because you drink it that makes it normal? :waitasec: Hmmm, I don't know if you are a good yardstick for normal. :p

Just kidding! (((hugs))) :blowkiss: You are adorable and I love this.....Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!

So are you saying that because you drink it that makes it normal? :waitasec: Hmmm, I don't know if you are a good yardstick for normal. :p

Just kidding! (((hugs))) :blowkiss: You are adorable and I love this.....Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
OMGosh...I saw that quote last night. Funny!!!!! You crack me up Floh.

How about when people say...you guys!:eek: :D

That's what we say in Minnesota, but I like ya'll better. They laugh at me when I try it though, so I am peer pressured into "you guys." My mother gets so mad when waitresses and waiters say, "Hi you guys, what can I get you?" She thinks that is so declasse! LOL!

Eve

Well carp, I was born and bred in the south and I didn't even know how to spell it. I always say 'You Guys'. And no not the Joe Pesci sort of 'youz guyz' :p

I just had to say it since I remember her talking to the paps one time after a think a fender bender or something stupid she did and she said 'Oh my gawd y'all' in that heavy heavy twang she has....when she's not talking with a british accent. :crazy:
When I hear her talk I don't even hear a twang.:eek: :o It sounds normal to me.:o :o :o When she talks using that british accent she sounds like a fool. I usually like a British accent, but she doesn't even do it right. :crazy:

That's what we say in Minnesota, but I like ya'll better. They laugh at me when I try it though, so I am peer pressured into "you guys." My mother gets so mad when waitresses and waiters say, "Hi you guys, what can I get you?" She thinks that is so declasse! LOL!

Eve
LOL. I think some people make fun of us here in the south for using y'all. (I like the spelling yall better.) After all, the usage of the word is slang to begin with....so why not dumb it down even more by spelling it incorrectly!?!? :) I use slang everyday when I talk at home or when I am typing on the internet. When I taught school I didn't use it in the classroom, but still used it at home.

I'm hungry, can I have some mac and cheese, please? :D

I have never heard of putting milk in tea! :eek: YULK! :eek:

lol...too funny! Yes, we Brits (and the Irish) mostly take our black tea with milk and often sugar.

I can see why you think it's gross, Lipton tea does not work as well and the only other brand I have seen here, which is Tetley's British blend is not as good either....although Tetley's is a British brand, I don't think it's exactly the same formula as what is sold in Britain.

I either buy Irish tea bags or have our Irish friends bring a ton back from visits home....and our families when they come here!! To buy them here (Chicago) is about FIVE TIMES the price :eek:

lol...too funny! Yes, we Brits (and the Irish) mostly take our black tea with milk and often sugar.

I can see why you think it's gross, Lipton tea does not work as well and the only other brand I have seen here, which is Tetley's British blend is not as good either....although Tetley's is a British brand, I don't think it's exactly the same formula as what is sold in Britain.

I either buy Irish tea bags or have our Irish friends bring a ton back from visits home....and our families when they come here!! To buy them here (Chicago) is about FIVE TIMES the price :eek:

My husband is a snob for Bewley's. He will go to any lengths to get it!

We do use Lipton. I can't imagine drinking it that way. Now coffee, yes. Milk and sugar are a must there for me.

And i mean it!!! :furious:

hee — not sure any of us here who have wracked up thousands of posts on this here message board could be considered 'normal', now you come to mention it. :blowkiss:

OMGosh...I saw that quote last night. Funny!!!!! You crack me up Floh.

Wait until i start to teach y'all how to 'dunk' biscuits into your tea. and when i say biscuits, i mean proper biscuits, mind! :D

hee — not sure any of us here who have wracked up thousands of posts on this here message board could be considered 'normal', now you come to mention it. :blowkiss:

Ain't that the truth. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trailerguy68
Back