All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But, in recent weeks, I now firmly believe that George is lying about the events of June 16th, and I think he's lied about June 24th too.

Thank you for posting this! I totally agree, and have been arguing with my husband for weeks that GA remembered way too much detail about 6/16, especially in his description of what they were wearing when they left, etc.

But he could get ratings by exposing them.Why go the other way? Even the bloggers discussed on the show were ticked.

And they could get up and walk out. If the LK show wanted the A's to appear, I'm sure it had to be on the A's terms and I don't blame them.
I wouldn't go on a show (like I've ever been asked) that was going to demonize my family.

He's horrible and that's why I didn't watch. But EVERYONE goes easy on the A's. Greta and even NG. Or the people from the Today Show. No one is doing any good tough questioning here. KB is about the closest to really speaking out but she's not doing in-depth type interviewing. Everyone is pussy footing around thinking the public wants them to go soft on the A's because they're uh grieving, but they're behind the curve. We just want the truth! And yeah, it would be electrifying television but it's all too pc.

You're right. I wish I hadn't watched .Now I can't sleep.

The only highlight of LK was when the guy was reading comments on the LK blog and he said, "most of them are critical of the A's". He really read some comments that are in par with what we (WSers) think. "The enabling of KC must end now", "The truth lies with KC no matter how painful". "Sadly Caylee is no longer with us in the flesh". Too bad the A's reaction wasn't shown. It also confirmed to them that the majority of the American public is not buying their story and these are the same people who will serve on the jury and find their monstrous creature (as Mark Klass referred to her) guilty!!!

:clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap:

LP on NG tonight said the A's know Caylee is dead - spot on, I totally agree.
Out of all the people that the A's have thrown pizza at, NG is the one they shouldn't have messed with.
The list:
TM LP YM OCSO AH JG ZG WW - I thought I could remember everyone? I don't do lists.

Oh, George and Cindy (and Lee) know Caylee is dead. Their motive in continuing this "Caylee is alive and we're getting tips every day" campaign is so transparent! People who haven't followed this case as diligently as we have here, can see through their transparency too.

Thank you for posting this! I totally agree, and have been arguing with my husband for weeks that GA remembered way too much detail about 6/16, especially in his description of what they were wearing when they left, etc.

Just like KC.She adds lots of details to her lies ,hoping to make it seem more credible.
The tape of the news interview after his Aug 3rd visit with KC convinced me he's a liar.

LP on NG tonight said the A's know Caylee is dead - spot on, I totally agree.
Out of all the people that the A's have thrown pizza at, NG is the one they shouldn't have messed with.
The list:
TM LP YM OCSO AH JG ZG WW - I thought I could remember everyone? I don't do lists.

Larry G
Murt
The BS person

truthsleuth said:
For those who asked to read LE's statement on Larry King tonight, here you go:

The Orange County Sheriff's Department released this statement tonight for us:

From the beginning, our desire was always to find Caylee Marie Anthony alive and well. Evidence unfortunately revealed that we are looking for a deceased child. The sheriff's office got involved because Cindy Anthony called us about her missing granddaughter.

The resulting investigation led to a Grand Jury indictment of Casey Anthony for murder in the first degree.

Our hearts go out to the Anthonys for the extremely difficult time they are living through.

COCOWILEY said:
thank you for posting this for us! :)

Glad to help. Just paying it forward for all help I've received from WebSleuths members.

A really good point made on NG, the A's weren't responsible for the tip out of CA.
If Caylee were my grandchild and somebody was telling me they were sure they saw her, in fact giving a sworn affidavit to the police, I would refuse to believe she was dead too.
I can't expect them to hear something like that and then concede to the public's opinion that she's dead. Regardless of what anybody thinks of them, they love Caylee more than any of us ever could. TheY're holding on to hope and grasping at straws while most decided Caylee was dead before the forensic tests were completed.

This may be way out there, but it is a thought.
What if, George does plan to lie to the jury? He knows what will happen, and he knows he will be charged with it, but at this point, do you think he would do it deliberately to help Casey? I was just thinking, what an easy way out for George..just lie about his testimony to the grand jury, go on the stand and say just what he did tonight, and admit to lying to the grand jury so they lock him up for it? Perfect escape from Cindy and Casey! What does he have to loose?

This may be way out there, but it is a thought.
What if, George does plan to lie to the jury? He knows what will happen, and he knows he will be charged with it, but at this point, do you think he would do it deliberately to help Casey? I was just thinking, what an easy way out for George..just lie about his testimony to the grand jury, go on the stand and say just what he did tonight, and admit to lying to the grand jury so they lock him up for it? Perfect escape from Cindy and Casey! What does he have to loose?

Who knows with George? Like someone said before, there are two George's - depends which one shows up.

A really good point made on NG, the A's weren't responsible for the tip out of CA.
If Caylee were my grandchild and somebody was telling me they were sure they saw her, in fact giving a sworn affidavit to the police, I would refuse to believe she was dead too.
I can't expect them to hear something like that and then concede to the public's opinion that she's dead. Regardless of what anybody thinks of them, they love Caylee more than any of us ever could. TheY're holding on to hope and grasping at straws while most decided Caylee was dead before the forensic tests were completed.

My only question to that would be, how do they reconcile tips like the one reported on LK supposedly in TN that are contemporaneous if not symotaneously taking place to others around the country? They cannot all be valid. Suggesting that is not only implausible but impossible. At very least they could pick and chose a general geographic region to focus on, otherwise it makes the reported sighting seem ludicrous.

My only question to that would be, how do they reconcile tips like the one supposedly in TN that are contemporaneous if not symotaneously taking place to others around the country? They cannot all be valid. Suggesting that is not only implausible but impossible. At very least they could pick and chose a general geographic region to focus on, otherwise it makes the reported sighting seem ludicrous.

They didn't pick the location, and I don't think I'd be trying to reconcile anything if Caylee were mine, other than the fact that somebody submitted a sworn affidavit to LE that they were sure it was her and I want her to be alive.
It's CA's 1% chance and I can't fault her for that.

GA looked ashamed.

He sure is Gram...and he was staring a hole in that coffee mug!

I am just catching up here so forgive if this has been posted...

BUT, I jumped out of my chair when they showed a video clip of C and G at the jail...C started bad talking LE...George GOT UP immediately...went about 6 feet away and kept his back turned to the camera!

VERY telling to me...

You know...I cannot abide LK...but this might have been good...the A's, particularly Cindy...are combative..with LK it was low key, no hard stuff...so they were almost at a loss without their "backs up." ON the attack is how they function...

The goll durn thread closed on me! :) NG will now be taking the grandparent gloves off. I'm glad CA said that about NG. Can't wait to hear Nancy's response. :)

Yes. It's often frustrated me how fair and cautious NG has been about accusing GA & CA of anything other than being in denial, and this is how they pay her back? CA accuses NG of instigating the hate surrounding KC's case? I'm looking forward to Nancy's retort tomorrow night.

They didn't pick the location, and I don't think I'd be trying to reconcile anything if Caylee were mine, other than the fact that somebody submitted a sworn affidavit to LE that they were sure it was her and I want her to be alive.
It's CA's 1% chance and I can't fault her for that.

I can't say I fault her for the 1% chance. But what I can fault her for is the fact that she was in California on a live show that millions watch, and not once did she plead for Caylee's safe return. If it were my grandchild and there was a 1% chance, then you can bet your last dollar I would be on LKL begging the kidnapper to bring my grand child back to me!
Cindy and George were not there for Caylee, they were there for Casey..JMHO

Speaking of Greta, does anyone know why she stopped covering this case? I know the elections etc., now she's working on Joran. I'm so tired of her following Palin round and round too. But why is she not covering this at all ?
I miss her kindergarten class (ted, Bernie etc. ) accoding to Drew Petersons lawyer. lol :waitasec:

I miss Greta's coverage too, as I think she's much better at what she does than other interviewers. She knows the background on a case and asks informed questions.

Greta did stop all coverage of criminal cases for election coverage, and I thought that once the election was over she'd return to coverage of criminal cases. She has done that to some degree, but for some reason isn't covering this case. Perhaps once we get close to it going to trial, she'll start covering it again.

Yes. It's often frustrated me how fair and cautious NG has been about accusing GA & CA of anything other than being in denial, and this is how they pay her back? CA accuses NG of instigating the hate surrounding KC's case? I'm looking forward to Nancy's retort tomorrow night.

Blood is thicker than water, how dare NG suggest their Princess is capable of Murder 1 never mind guilty. The A's rally when one of their own is threatened.

I can't say I fault her for the 1% chance. But what I can fault her for is the fact that she was in California on a live show that millions watch, and not once did she plead for Caylee's safe return. If it were my grandchild and there was a 1% chance, then you can bet your last dollar I would be on LKL begging the kidnapper to bring my grand child back to me!
Cindy and George were not there for Caylee, they were there for Casey..JMHO

:clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap:

OMG!!!!!!! Did anyone notice that in the begining of the interview that George said he last saw Caylee on June 16th? I thought that she was last seen on June 15th?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back