**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this law suit is something more...it is going to force A's to state truths under oath before the trial.

It will give extra evidence to the prosecution as far as the whole nanny story goes.

In a way, it has nothing to do with ZFG, it has more to do with the case as a whole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far as the accusations affecting a person in this case, just look at the web cams and media sharks. Every time someone sneezes it is like they are chumming for fish. IYKWIM

The fact that this isn't about ZG is a really not in the best interest of the civil lawyer. He has no business in the criminal case. Which is the very reason the Judge was so deliberate in his words at the trial. I would hate to see the civil case blow the criminal case right out the window. He is putting his nose where it doesn't belong. He can read public documents like everyone else and get any information he needs. Or he can hire a private eye to snoop for him. :)

I found an interesting link to the Central Fla. *advertiser censored*. of Criminal Defense Lawyers ranking of judges for 2008! Only one judge scored lower than Rodriguez and only 2 scored higher than Strickland!
www.cfacdl.org/

I found an interesting link to the Central Fla. *advertiser censored*. of Criminal Defense Lawyers ranking of judges for 2008! Only one judge scored lower than Rodriguez and only 2 scored higher than Strickland!
www.cfacdl.org/

Wow, that says a lot...but maybe nothing some of us didn't already assume.:rolleyes:

Isn't this the ZFG lawsuit thread?

I thought the psychic thread was somewhere else?

Yes. And if you read above, the url's that I am referring to are in reference to DC (and if he did work for CA or CA and GA, and/or JB or KC and if he was sent to search the remains site by any of the Anthony's or JB) who was at the ZFG hearing yesterday.

Jose Rodriguez
A judge who uses a heavy hand, yet finds a way to help those who have been discarded by society because of a criminal record. That is what the Honorable Jose Rodriguez is about.
This Orange County circuit judge believes people sometimes need a second chance and even a third chance.
http://www.cfnews13.com/2007/10/5/jose_rodriguez.html

Why not post the whole thing.
A judge who uses a heavy hand, yet finds a way to help those who have been discarded by society because of a criminal record. That is what the Honorable Jose Rodriguez is about.

This Orange County circuit judge believes people sometimes need a second chance and even a third chance.

Some call him "Judge Pepito" as a term of endearment. Others have called him a dad with a gavel.

This Cuban-born Renaissance man, who loves music, writing and debating, has won multiple awards for community service, like the 2005 Don Quixote Award.

Dear to his heart is the fight against cancer. His wife, Ana, is a survivor.

We can all learn from Judge Jose Rodriguez, a Hispanic History Maker.

I don't think it makes him a bad judge :)

I still think he is concerned about the 5th amendment issues.

Why not post the whole thing.

Some call him "Judge Pepito" as a term of endearment. Others have called him a dad with a gavel.

This Cuban-born Renaissance man, who loves music, writing and debating, has won multiple awards for community service, like the 2005 Don Quixote Award.

Dear to his heart is the fight against cancer. His wife, Ana, is a survivor.

We can all learn from Judge Jose Rodriguez, a Hispanic History Maker.

I don't think it makes him a bad judge :)

I still think he is concerned about the 5th amendment issues.

Being "concerned about 5th amendment issues" does not give him carte blanch to be rude, arrogant, condescending, snide, self-aggrandizing, demeaning, or vacuous, nor does it automatically grant him the right to display a holier-than-thou attitude.

That's what makes him a bad judge.

I had really thought that DC was going to have to testify and that he was pretty much a scum bag for trying to avoid answering questions. But after seeing the hearing I have some sympathy for him. Here is a Private Investigator that either has a signed agreement or at least believes he has a verbal agreement with the As and JB and KC. If he testifies the As, JB and KC may sue him for breach of contract; By forcing Morgan and Morgan to bring him in front of a judge he takes the decision out of his hands and firmly places it in the hands of a judge. If he is forced to testify, not his fault. Looks like he hung his hat on one of the best lawyers in this group of sharks.

It he has agreements with these people, maybe he would like to get the dates they started and ended straight. He keeps changing his story and I missed the court thing but from what I gather, the dates that he used this time did not match the dates he used with LE before. Might want to clear that up before the trial.

Being "concerned about 5th amendment issues" does not give him carte blanch to be rude, arrogant, condescending, snide, self-aggrandizing, demeaning, or vacuous, nor does it automatically grant him the right to display a holier-than-thou attitude.

That's what makes him a bad judge.

Lol well that about sums up a lot of Judges. They do rule the courtroom.:)

Lol well that about sums up a lot of Judges. They do rule the courtroom.:)

You may as well use that excuse to pardon the actions of Hitler and Idi Amin.

Some judges rule their courtrooms with wisdom, order, compassion, and fairness.

Others do not. That makes them bad judges.

You may as well use that excuse to pardon the actions of Hitler and Idi Amin.

Some judges rule their courtrooms with wisdom, order, compassion, and fairness.

Others do not. That makes them bad judges.

I am not in the habit of making excuses for people I don't know. It was just an observation and not to be taken as some kind of defense of the judge. I am sure he would be able to defend himself. You feel he was out of line, I do not.

Thanks Mystic!!

I have never fallen for this psychic phone call BS but something struck me in rereading this interview.

If you are to believe this version of his story, this psychic supposively calls him and states she has a vision that Caylee's remains are in this area off Suburban (doesnt name specifically but sure gives very precise details...hoepspring, school, house, etc). Now, since this would be November, it is not a stretch that even the general public knows we are NOT searching for a decomposing body at this point, but the skeletal remains of an almost 3 year old.

So why did DC bring the "digging stick" and why is he poking it in the ground? Because he knows he is looking for a BAG that contains the skeletal remains along with other articles. This interview does NOT state that the psychic had "visions" of Caylee's remains inside some type of bag, etc.

No way DC expected that his digging stick might hit a bone of a toddler. That would be akin to looking for a needle in a haystack......with a digging stick!!

Did LE ever release statement as to verification of phone records that this call between psychic and DC ever really take place? She showed up on NG then disappeared to my knowledge. In fact, wasn't she supposed to get the cell phone records (hers) to provide to NG for a followup appearance but that never happened?[/QUOTE]

BBM LE hasn't released this in any doc dump that I've seen although I guess DC has it posted on his site. It's been posted in one of these threads but I'm waiting for LE's version to come out (more trustworthy imo).

ITA, even though I have a belief in psychic abilities and such... the way this played out from the interviews I've seen, video as well as the media surrounding this particular psychic.. well... I'm definately not buying it. And looking at the way he cut those bags behind the house, he barely looked in them. imo This story stinks big time. Just want to add that I don't see how anyone can determine positively if DC was under contract with all the varying stories.

Thanks Mystic!!

I have never fallen for this psychic phone call BS but something struck me in rereading this interview.

If you are to believe this version of his story, this psychic supposively calls him and states she has a vision that Caylee's remains are in this area off Suburban (doesnt name specifically but sure gives very precise details...hoepspring, school, house, etc). Now, since this would be November, it is not a stretch that even the general public knows we are NOT searching for a decomposing body at this point, but the skeletal remains of an almost 3 year old.

So why did DC bring the "digging stick" and why is he poking it in the ground? Because he knows he is looking for a BAG that contains the skeletal remains along with other articles. This interview does NOT state that the psychic had "visions" of Caylee's remains inside some type of bag, etc.

No way DC expected that his digging stick might hit a bone of a toddler. That would be akin to looking for a needle in a haystack......with a digging stick!!

Did LE ever release statement as to verification of phone records that this call between psychic and DC ever really take place? She showed up on NG then disappeared to my knowledge. In fact, wasn't she supposed to get the cell phone records (hers) to provide to NG for a followup appearance but that never happened?[/QUOTE]

BBM LE hasn't released this in any doc dump that I've seen although I guess DC has it posted on his site. It's been posted in one of these threads but I'm waiting for LE's version to come out (more trustworthy imo).

ITA, even though I have a belief in psychic abilities and such... the way this played out from the interviews I've seen, video as well as the media surrounding this particular psychic.. well... I'm definately not buying it. And looking at the way he cut those bags behind the house, he barely looked in them. imo This story stinks big time. Just want to add that I don't see how anyone can determine positively if DC was under contract with all the varying stories.

I agree! I think the psychic was cover. By then, JB and the As knew they'd need to have some sort of cover story that seemed plausible--trying to snooker LE and the SA w/out having some sort of fallback excuse would be dicey. Of course, I think what you point out is one of the things that exposes them---that why would he need a probe, if not to explore something below the surface or bagged? IIRC, the psychic mentioned neither of those factors. He may have talked to her, but it was a setup, IMO.

Okay, thankfully you guys are great at giving the cliff notes on the hearings, because I have officially decided I will NOT listen to one second more of the hearings associated with the civil case. I'm serious when I say that judge competes with Cindy Anthony on the "aggravate the hell-out-of-me" meter.

Talking to hear yourself talk - that's about all I got out of the few minutes my patience held up.

[quoteQuote:
Originally Posted by Brini
Isn't this the ZFG lawsuit thread?

I thought the psychic thread was somewhere else? [/QUOTE]

good point

I'm attempting a multi quote, but failing miserably.

I agree the overlap of some info is why I believe there may be the issue of allowing the ZFG lawsuit to proceed before the criminal case. Sorry if I goofed in bringing it up here.

DC has now come up with all these contracts that are questionable imo to cover-up what exactly he was doing and for whom.

Previous interviews (by him or others), varying statements, the video of him searching the area, as well as DC's bar complaint of JB seem to have created a mess (for lack of a better way to explain what I mean).

How do they call him on it? I may be mistaken but I'm understanding that Morgan wants to introduce that DC never looked for a ZFG as no nanny existed (except for in KC's pretend world :crazy:). I wish they could clear up this bull so he could be disposed.

I believe that ZFG's lawsuit should proceed before the criminal case. If not I'm sure that JB will use ZFG as one of the possible Soddi's.

Okay, thankfully you guys are great at giving the cliff notes on the hearings, because I have officially decided I will NOT listen to one second more of the hearings associated with the civil case. I'm serious when I say that judge competes with Cindy Anthony on the "aggravate the hell-out-of-me" meter.

Talking to hear yourself talk - that's about all I got out of the few minutes my patience held up.

Well you did better than I did, I could not bring myself to listen to Cindy Anthony at all.... she makes me want to reach out and slap someone.

Every time I hear Cindy's voice it makes my skin crawl. Just like fingernails on a chalkboard !

It he has agreements with these people, maybe he would like to get the dates they started and ended straight. He keeps changing his story and I missed the court thing but from what I gather, the dates that he used this time did not match the dates he used with LE before. Might want to clear that up before the trial.

Do you happen to know the area of his law enforcement interview where he does set out the dates? I remember, vaguely, that law enforcement kept buttoning it down with him and eventually set a paper in front of him that said he wrote he did not work for the defense infatically. Does anyone elase remember that or am I getting interviews blurred together?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back