**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi all! Lets not forget the Zenaida Gonzales that is 22 years old with a New York address, (both Casey's claims in her description), that was picked up on a traffic violation with Casey's best friend Annie D. on 05/24/08. There are court records on this. Also Annie D's police interview is one of the very few that has not been released to the public.

I think the Zenaida Gonzales suining Anthoney is trying to make money that's it. Anthony and the attorneys have said more than once to LE and others that she IS NOT the Zenaida Gonzales. What the heck more does this Zenaida Gonzales want other than fame and money. Just my thoughts.

Woah, woah, woah. Link please!

Woah, woah, woah. Link please!

Check it out! Very interesting why we don't hear much about this.

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Wow that is very odd. Can't wait for that Annie interview. What are your personal theories on this Jak? Did casey pretend to be Zanie?

Hi all! Lets not forget the Zenaida Gonzales that is 22 years old with a New York address, (both Casey's claims in her description), that was picked up on a traffic violation with Casey's best friend Annie D. on 05/24/08. There are court records on this. Also Annie D's police interview is one of the very few that has not been released to the public.

I think the Zenaida Gonzales suining Anthoney is trying to make money that's it. Anthony and the attorneys have said more than once to LE and others that she IS NOT the Zenaida Gonzales. What the heck more does this Zenaida Gonzales want other than fame and money. Just my thoughts.

This ZG is the only one that is tied to Sawgrass, I believe she was in a silver car the day she checked out the apt, she meets the physical discription and she is the only one LE interviewed as far as I know. She has had her life crumble about her because KC chose to lie about what happened to Caylee. If protestors were becoming violent to GA and CA I can only imagine the things that have been said to this woman. She should sue KC and I hope she is able to collect someday. MHO

If this is not the woman that KC based her lies off of why doesn't her family just answer the deposition questions? It's as simple as that IMO.

Yeah there are a lot of things going on there. That is why I get so disgusted with this Zenaida Gonzalez suing Anthony. This is what I get from the info;
1. The name Zenaida Gonzalez, a central figure in the case, appears connected with Casey’s best friend when it is reported that there are not that many Zenaida Gonzalezs in the area.
2. Casey cashes a check for $250.00 at a Bank of America far from anybody’s home but across the street from the court house and on the same day a $50.00 payment is made to the Zenaida Gonzalez traffic ticket.
3. There are inconsistencies with entries in the traffic tickets
4. Jesse G. is LE and gets fired sometime after this event but it is never really reported why.
5. Jesse G. makes a huge media blitz a while ago proclaiming his innocence yet no one has ever accused him of anything.
6. Anthony’s attorneys want more discovery on Grund like DNA and other stuff.
For me I don’t believe in coincidences especially coincidences that are as many and as big as these. There is something more there we don’t know about. I think it is possible that Casey had a fake ID with the name Zenaida Gonzalez and that is the name she used for many purposes. I also think it may be possible that this other Zenaida Gonzalez does exist and Casey really knows her.

Doesn't the court house have video surveillance? Every courthouse I've been in does.

This ZG is the only one that is tied to Sawgrass, I believe she was in a silver car the day she checked out the apt, she meets the physical discription and she is the only one LE interviewed as far as I know. She has had her life crumble about her because KC chose to lie about what happened to Caylee. If protestors were becoming violent to GA and CA I can only imagine the things that have been said to this woman. She should sue KC and I hope she is able to collect someday. MHO

If this is not the woman that KC based her lies off of why doesn't her family just answer the deposition questions? It's as simple as that IMO.

I agree no one should be falsly accused of something that ultimetly affects their life. But one thing you have to ask is if you remove the ZG factor from the case, what has Anthony lied about? I can only think of one thing; Working at Universal Studios. There may be others but that is all I remember.

I would think they have video too but I read somewhere you can actually go into a drive through to make payments.

She hid the fact that the baby was gone for 31 days.
All the different stories about Caylee's dad - they can't all be true.
She lied about JG being the father initially.

Here is a very interesting post and valuable resource that track's the 22-year-old Zanny's payments on her traffic violation.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread432443/pg1

No payment's since she's been in jail .. very interesting. Might warrant it's own thread.

Okay Blink got this info?? I'm definitely interested. Why haven't we heard of this before? Or maybe I've just missed it? Thanks Jak and Ego!

This is making me wonder, why did Zf-G get a Lawyer, get on TV in a suit and proclaim her innocence? She even put up pictures of her kids at one point on Nancy Grace. We all love to feel sorry for the woman KC hurt and made her lose her job her home etc. But how much of that is true?

This 22 year old Zenaida IS someone. If its casey then KC has been doing this Zanny thing for ages, like it has been suspected. What is the coincidence that Zf-G was at that apartment complex if KC had already had the name. Why would she need a new name or person? Is Zf-G's appearance at Sawgrass a SET UP? A coincidence? (I don't believe in those) or does she have a connection to KC she has not yet revealed, and doesn't plan to so she hired lawyers, to have a pretend battle with KC for setting her up or whatever the heck happened.

This does NOT make any sense.

Maybe because she see's the lawyers on NG backlash against her, she will drop her suit and say she's satisfied. And hope to fade away?

This is making me wonder, why did Zf-G get a Lawyer, get on TV in a suit and proclaim her innocence? She even put up pictures of her kids at one point on Nancy Grace. We all love to feel sorry for the woman KC hurt and made her lose her job her home etc. But how much of that is true?

This 22 year old Zenaida IS someone. If its casey then KC has been doing this Zanny thing for ages, like it has been suspected. What is the coincidence that Zf-G was at that apartment complex if KC had already had the name. Why would she need a new name or person? Is Zf-G's appearance at Sawgrass a SET UP? A coincidence? (I don't believe in those) or does she have a connection to KC she has not yet revealed, and doesn't plan to so she hired lawyers, to have a pretend battle with KC for setting her up or whatever the heck happened.

This does NOT make any sense.

Ego -- it will in time.

Having read the link, I don't think that is another Zenaida Gonzales. It's just another occurance of Casey pawning off her own misdeeds on this woman.

I'd say the information adds to the reasons the real ZG has a good case against Casey and demonstrates another incidence of Casey purposely maligning ZG's name and reputation.

Yes I know, I will end up making the ZG22 thread to see if anyone can figure out more about it.

Anyway .. Lee's depo .. maybe I should change the title since he will probably not answer it.

Yep, ZG22 has yet to be thrown into the mix, & she seems to fit KC's description the best.........

& let's not forget about the "Zenaida Gonzales" KC told RG about in early 2006.

Yes I know, I will end up making the ZG22 thread to see if anyone can figure out more about it.

Anyway .. Lee's depo .. maybe I should change the title since he will probably not answer it.

Yeah I agree we need a ZG22 thread to see if any of the others here can help put this all together.

I agree no one should be falsly accused of something that ultimetly affects their life. But one thing you have to ask is if you remove the ZG factor from the case, what has Anthony lied about? I can only think of one thing; Working at Universal Studios. There may be others but that is all I remember.

Wow, I just don't have that much time right now to list her lies! lol
Seriously though here is the link for wftv, along the left side go down to "Detectives interview Casey", here you will find all her lies. I have to go now to get some work done but will be back later.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18651683/detail.html

There is only 1 universal studios. So she can't say "that's not the one." Tee hee..
Actually, she could! :rolleyes:We have the Original Universal Studios here in California. The one in Orlando is a franchise, much like Disney World.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad
Back