**all things zfg lawsuit merged **

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey's counter-suit is the one that seems frivolous & should be thrown out by the judge, imo. Is lawyer Kasen also a newbie like Baez? I can't figure out why he'd put his client in a position like this during her criminal trial, where she'd have to take the fifth rather than be deposed thus bringing more negative attention to her.

So this is the big "surprise" that was to be filed?! LOL Someone needs to let that attorney know the meaning of the word "surprise"...because I expected something entirely out of the norm. WTH?! What a disappointment!

(Maybe I am just Bombshelled and Surprised out by this whole mess.)

I guess I don't understand why none of the A's will go forward with their depositions and say she isn't the one who babysat Caylee. It seems that this could be resolved very simply.

None of the A's have ever seen the nanny, I don't know why they need to give depostions anyway......

Look, the bottom line is all the info KC gave to LE pointed to this as being the ZFG and that is why LE contacted her and informed her that she was implicated in a kidnapping. She received death threats. She did lose her job over it and she was an at-will employee so she has no right to sue her former employer. This is not about money--KC doesn't have any--she is judgment proof. This is about exactly what she says it's about--clearing her name in a court of law. Keep in mind, not everyone follows this case as closely as those on this forum. As for the dismissal motion, it's not that easy to go in immediately after you are served with a lawsuit and move for a dismissal. You have to have legal grounds to do so. If the complaint states a cause of action on its face you can't move for a dismissal until you have evidence outside of the pleading sufficient to move for a dismissal. Re the law of defamation--you don't have to be positively identified for a COA for defamation to lie. If you put enough facts out there that would make a reasonable person believe that Madame X is the person you are referring to then COA will lie. KC did so. Accusing someone of a crime is defamatory per se. Damages are presumed. The court will not dismiss the case.

Casey has stated, from the beginning, she is not the Zeniada who kidnapped her daughter.

The police have publically stated over and over again she is not implicated in this case AT ALL!

Her name is cleared.

Good. I hope they do throw this Civil Suit Out. What Exactly is ZFG gonna get from KC anyhow. She doesnt have anything. Maybe the White Sunglasses and the Pontiac. But she doesnt even own the car.
This is so stupid.
Take for Instance the case with Susan Smith. She said a Black Man did it. So did that mean every black man couldnt hold a job and could file a Civil Suit againest her.

Apples and oranges... the BIG difference between the two is that Susan Smith didn't say, "John Doe, a black man, stole my car and kids" wherease, KC said, "ZFG stole my daughter"

In other words, KC named a specific person and deserves to be sued.

Tonight LP said that ZG has recently been in the hospital and is living in a shelter. She can't have much money to pay her lawyer to go after KC. Is he just planning to take a chunk of anything they may get from KC?

Of course he is. Usual contingency fees are 1/3 of the award.

I :puke: when I hear anyone cite LP as a source of ligitmate information.

He is such a :liar:

IMO

I dont get the whole suit thing anyway.

there are many ZFG's out there should all of them line up and sue Casey?

I think this woman just wanted to hop on the Caylee Money train !

Picture for a moment- police or fbi come to question you about something you know nothing about- end of story- No !!!
The media comes to you job with cameras, trying to interview you, asking questions of your co-workers, hanging around outside as employees or maybe customers are coming and going.
No business want this chaos. She was let go of her job, because employer can't have this type of distraction as his place of business- innocent or not.

Landlords are the same way- disturbs others privacy.

ZFG has to prove see is not connected to this mess, so she and her children can live in peace one day.
Oh yes, her children are very probably being teased at school as well.

In regards to the A's answering if this ZFG was or wasn't the nanny is almost impossible.
1. If they were to say "no" then that answer opens up another question. Like well we thought you never seen , talked etc. to the nanny , so how can you be 100 percent in your answer ?
2. If they say "they don't know" , b/c they have never seen , talked etc. to the nanny , then it would open up more questions ,and even then , it STILL won't clear ZFG's name.
I can't see how the A's can contribute anything of value in this ,when the whole battle is over clearing ZFG's name ,especially when they have never met the so called nanny.
IMO only KC knows this "nanny" , so therefore , it should be just her answering the questions.

You guys this is not going to be a general bashing thread. if you want to discuss the legalities and implications of these motions, so be it. but if you want to just write insults and crap about the players in this case it just isn't very productive.

She barely asked for any money.

A little girl was murdered and the "accused" is wildly pointing fingers saying the child was murdered by a mysterious nanny, too scary to reveal, that goes by HER name, looks like her, wears her hair like her, is of the same ethnic background and that drives a car like hers.

"It's not the ZG that is suing, but I can't say so or talk about who it is...too scary.." (While Baez files papers to check out THIS ZG's background.)

If ZFG isn't in need of a lawyer for protection and to keep her name from being further drug down, I don't know who is.

Tonight LP said that ZG has recently been in the hospital and is living in a shelter. She can't have much money to pay her lawyer to go after KC. Is he just planning to take a chunk of anything they may get from KC?

I don't think Morgan is counting on getting anything except maybe some advertising.

It is a good deed for a woman that is vulnerable. Without a lawyer by her side, ZFG would have every aspect of her life snuck to every tabloid the whole time Casey was on trial.

She'd become Casey's AKA "Richard Kimble's" one-armed-man that the clumsy police didn't bother because of sloppy contaminated labs and tunnel-vision.

JMO

Not really. JM said that when ZFG first came to his office, she would come in with her head hung low, tears in her eyes, in obvious distress. Now that she's got a good case on her hands, she comes into his office with her head held high and full of hope. This is paraphrased, of course. She was at Sawgrass at the right time, she does have New York plates on her car, like KC said and ZFG is certainly not a common name. Plus, I don't know why they don't talk about this at all, but one of KC's friends worked in the office at Sawgrass and has reportedly refused to cooperate with LE. IIRC, she is the only one of KC's friends who has refused to give any statements, to cooperate with LE. Therein lies the tie, I think

So this is not just some random ZFG hitching up to the gravy train. She and her kids have been threatened, her life and reputation has been ruined and all because of KC's lies.

OMG, Are you freaking kidding me? Ok, let's see if I've got this right? KC throws ZFG under the bus as the "nanny" and defames her. So, ZFG, files a lawsuit, against KC to say loud and clear, this is NOT the ZFG, I was talking about. So, KC not only attempts to ruin this woman's life. KC also files a countersuit against ZFG, for what, who the heck knows. But NOW, NOW KC wants ZFG to DROP her lawsuit and also pay for her ATTORNEY's fees?

What planet does this attorney live on? The same on KC does?:bang:

Actually, this woman is ZG, NOT ZFG. When shown her photo, Casey immediately told police this was NOT ZFG and that she didn't even match ZFG's physical description - not in age, build, hair type, or hair color. When interviewed by police, this ZG said she didn't know Casey or Caylee and had never been a nanny or babysitter. The police believed her. This ZG chose to come out in public and create this problem for herself. There was another ZG who people found out about whose office was robbed. This woman has kept to herself, hence no issues. IMO this suit is without merit.

Casey has stated, from the beginning, she is not the Zeniada who kidnapped her daughter.

The police have publically stated over and over again she is not implicated in this case AT ALL!

Her name is cleared.

OJ was cleared as well. But the public doesn't consider him innocent.

Sadly, ZG is implicated in the case based upon many things that Casey did say about the Nanny. Like who the roommates names are, that she is from NY, etc. All this points to this ZG.

Now we know KC couldn't positively ID this woman, because she has never seen this woman. She made up ZG, but she also bases some truth to her made up stuff. Like there really is a Universal Studios who hires people.

She could not afford for a a 'real' ZG to be id. Because that person would be able to counter what KC was saying. So even if THIS person was the ZG that the nanny came to be modeled after, she couldn't afford to even admit that.

That is why I think that even those KC said she wasn't the one, there is still a case here. A woman was 'damaged' even after KC made the statements and the police made the statements. And was harassed for a long while afterwards.

The focus should come to point at the sawgrass apartment records. Where ZG files an app that lists her childrens names. IT is because of that app that she got so pulled into this play. The same location where KC says she dropped off the baby. And she mentions ZG's room mates in her stories. IF KC used that info as part of her "nanny" story, then it's the same ZG.

What KC hasn't been asked, now that it's factual that there is no Nanny, is did she get some of the 'background data' for the Nanny at the Sawgrass apartment application... Since KC is still claiming there is a Nanny, she can not answer that question honestly.

ZG lawyers will have to show that KC could and most likely did see those apps.

Wow. Just...wow.

I don't think ZFG's case is frivolous. She was NAMED by KC herself. ZG might have had what some people are calling a "dull life", but she's entitled to live the life she wanted.

She might have "just been a housekeeper", not some important CEO. But she was living a hardworking, honest life. Why all the hate against her?

Who cares that she hadn't changed her plates. Maybe she didn't have the money to do it, maybe she was planning to go back to NY. Who knows? Although it might be illegal to not change your plates, don't you think it's a small point when weighed against brutally murdering a beautiful baby?

Now back on topic, IMO KC's lawyer is doing things backwards. You don't file a counter suit THEN file a motion for dismissal. Unless they have some new evidence pointing to this case actually being frivolous. I guess we will have to wait and see this one out.

She barely asked for any money.

A little girl was murdered and the "accused" is wildly pointing fingers saying the child was murdered by a mysterious nanny, too scary to reveal, that goes by HER name, looks like her, wears her hair like her, is of the same ethnic background and that drives a car like hers.

"It's not the ZG that is suing, but I can't say so or talk about who it is...too scary.." (While Baez files papers to check out THIS ZG's background.)

If ZFG isn't in need of a lawyer for protection and to keep her name from being further drug down, I don't know who is.

Huh? Casey described ZFG as weighing 140 pounds, being half latino and half African American, being about age 24 and having dark brown straightened hair. She also said ZFG doesn't have any kids. In what way does this ZG resemble Casey's description? NOT AT ALL!

Wow. Just...wow.

I don't think ZFG's case is frivolous. She was NAMED by KC herself. ZG might have had what some people are calling a "dull life", but she's entitled to live the life she wanted.

She might have "just been a housekeeper", not some important CEO. But she was living a hardworking, honest life. Why all the hate against her?

Who cares that she hadn't changed her plates. Maybe she didn't have the money to do it, maybe she was planning to go back to NY. Who knows? Although it might be illegal to not change your plates, don't you think it's a small point when weighed against brutally murdering a beautiful baby?

Now back on topic, IMO KC's lawyer is doing things backwards. You don't file a counter suit THEN file a motion for dismissal. Unless they have some new evidence pointing to this case actually being frivolous. I guess we will have to wait and see this one out.

Casey NEVER named Zenaida Gonzales. She named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales. Casey was ALWAYS clear about the hyphenated last name and has never wavered from that. This ZG has not Fernandez in her name whatsoever and doesn't even match the physical description Casey gave.

Actually, this woman is ZG, NOT ZFG. When shown her photo, Casey immediately told police this was NOT ZFG and that she didn't even match ZFG's physical description - not in age, build, hair type, or hair color. When interviewed by police, this ZG said she didn't know Casey or Caylee and had never been a nanny or babysitter. The police believed her. This ZG chose to come out in public and create this problem for herself. There was another ZG who people found out about whose office was robbed. This woman has kept to herself, hence no issues. IMO this suit is without merit.

If the info was taken from an app, then KC wouldn't know what she looked like. Nanny is make believe person anyway. So there is no person to actually "id" with a photo.

What does match is that there is an application for rental by a ZG, at the location where KC said she last seen ZG (later changed), whom she said lived at that apartment complex. Whom had room mates with certain names that matches this ZG's children's names.

This is kinda like a stolen ID case. Identity theft. The person doing the stealing and claiming to be a different person, don't always look like the person they are claiming to be. In age or looks.

It was this womans info that got used, not her face.

Huh? Casey described ZFG as weighing 140 pounds, being half latino and half African American, being about age 24 and having dark brown straightened hair. She also said ZFG doesn't have any kids. In what way does this ZG resemble Casey's description? NOT AT ALL!

Some of your description does fit this ZG.

Not that it matters.

Baez has filed a motion associated with his criminal case to look into this ZG background. Online people are
doing it.

That is evidence of invasion and harrassment to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa
Back