All Those D's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
kato said:
Yeah, tacky as all get out.
Those poor kids. I get tongue tied remembering all of my kid's names when I am upset with them..I would really be in a mess if they all had similar names!! LOL:doh:

I have a good friend who is one of four kids. His name is Todd. His siblings are all T's, too. They seem a close family, but who knows?

beesy said:
And there's George Forman who named all of his kids "George".
And let's not forget our old friend "wacko Jacko". How'd you like to go through life with the names Prince Michael 1 and Prince Michael 2?

Jim

JimPence said:
And let's not forget our old friend "wacko Jacko". How'd you like to go through life with the names Prince Michael 1 and Prince Michael 2?

Jim
And don't forget about the nic for the last child....blanket!;)

deandaniellws said:
Reseacher Robert Plank says it is harmful to do this. He states that people have identity issues when parents do this, even if they are twins.
I couldn't find anything on this dude. Is there a website? I went to college with a girl named Autumn Winterbottom. hahaha

My son as a friend whose last name is Camp. He says if he ever had a daughter he would name her Summer. He said he couldn't think of any names for boys and I had to open my big mouth and suggest Prison or Concentration. I hope if he ever marries his wife will not let him in the room while the birth information and babies name is recorded on paper.

A girl I went to school with is named kristin and her father is ernest, he wanted a boy really bad and when they had kristen he wanted to name her earnestine!!!! LOL, Can you imagine.

beesy said:
I couldn't find anything on this dude. Is there a website? I went to college with a girl named Autumn Winterbottom. hahaha
I will try to find the link again. I though it was interesting. He does a lot of studies on twins and genetics. The george post was just horrible. Poor KIDS! How can people be so cruel?

michelle said:
A girl I went to school with is named kristin and her father is ernest, he wanted a boy really bad and when they had kristen he wanted to name her earnestine!!!! LOL, Can you imagine.
OMGosh...LOL...I am glad the mother won THAT argument! How is the school going Michelle?:p

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
My son as a friend whose last name is Camp. He says if he ever had a daughter he would name her Summer. He said he couldn't think of any names for boys and I had to open my big mouth and suggest Prison or Concentration. I hope if he ever marries his wife will not let him in the room while the birth information and babies name is recorded on paper.
LOL! This thread is funny. Gosh...PLEASE warn his wife to be if her ever gets engaged.:hand:

deandaniellws said:
I have a Christopher also. My first born son.:D

Being Roman Catholic all my siblings and I are named after saints. I'm named after St. Christopher. (Christine)

deandaniellws said:
And don't forget about the nic for the last child....blanket!;)

What about Demi Moore and Bruce Willis!!! Rumour, Scout and Tallulah--those poor girls, LOL. Of course Tallulah Bankhead was a very famous actress.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:

OMG, you are such a hoot, aaahahahahahahahahaha concentration.

beesy said:
What a great name! Sounds like she should be a romantic novelist (I'm assuming it's a she)...imagine..."Love's Stormy Passions" by Autumn Winterbottom...although as you are from the States, shouldn't that be "Fall"?!

JimPence said:

Jim
I should imagine with Michael Jackson for a father, your name would be the least of your worries :rolleyes:

britgirl said:
I should imagine with Michael Jackson for a father, your name would be the least of your worries :rolleyes:
LOL

What was Darlie's / Darin's dogs name?

britgirl said:
LOL...You have a point britgirl!;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back