Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GBC is like a can of revolting worm's, the more that is unearthed the more that oozes out......I don't contribute anything, but I want you all to know I appreciate all the effort and time that you all spend....thankyou......I am pages behind, but as usual all your post's make me giggle, cry, get grumpy and basically just feel glad I am part of this forum in a small way.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course you contribute, I love your sarcasm and way of looking at things lol.

GBC is like a can of revolting worm's, the more that is unearthed the more that oozes out......I don't contribute anything, but I want you all to know I appreciate all the effort and time that you all spend....thankyou......I am pages behind, but as usual all your post's make me giggle, cry, get grumpy and basically just feel glad I am part of this forum in a small way.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs ollijack. I feel that you do contribute by being here as one of Allison's angels, wanting justice for her and her family.

Mmmmmm - Tim Tams...!

Sorry - off-topic :woohoo:

Enjoying a quick break, and a couple of Tim Tams - just thought I'd share that thought.... :rocker:

I said earlier on that I would take my rental property out of his hands and not be comfortable with that agent.

I have come across quite a few dodgy agents here in Brisbane who have done similar to what you are saying.

There is one in particular in St Lucia who has setup separate businesses for cleaning, carpet and pest, plumbing, handyman etc. What this person does is gets the trades people at very low prices by giving them a large volume of work. They then reissue the invoices from their other business at above what the real price the tradeperson would charge and pay the accounts via the tenants bonds and the landlords trust account.

I know of several that are doing this right now and getting away with it.

Gee if EBC and NBC are directors then their piggy bank will sink with the good ship lollipop.

Have they all become naturalised Aussies? If so then they'll all become a drain on the tax payer for the rest of their lives.

Sorry I edited my post because I couldn't remember whether they were Directors or just Employees of C21. Though having said that there was a Company BC Real Estate Reg in 2004 which had latest Charge on it 22/8/2011 (309A)? Taken from ASIC.

Yes I believe they did say that. I don't know what to think anymore. The blood in the car has me wondering though.

In case it got overlooked, I did post sometime in the last couple of days that the determination of the age of bloodstains is notoriously unreliable. There may be a brand new wizz-bang test that is highly accurate that I don't know about, but the last time I heard (and that was VERY recently) it is extremely difficult if not impossible to age bloodstains once past the first couple of hours or so. Actually - I'll check again in the next day or so - I have my sources....

I would imagine that the defence may be planning on using that fact to claim that the bloodstains in the back of the car were from an earlier date, and perhaps from something like a nosebleed.

Just an opinion, as always ;)

Mmmmmm - Tim Tams...!

Sorry - off-topic :woohoo:

Enjoying a quick break, and a couple of Tim Tams - just thought I'd share that thought.... :rocker:

Hi Dr. W just to complicate things, you will need to report that to the Chit Chat and Banter page... where I'm sure there will posts about what food we demolish while on this site..

Sorry I edited my post because I couldn't remember whether they were Directors or just Employees of C21. Though having said that there was a Company BC Real Estate Reg in 2004 which had latest Charge on it 22/8/2011 (309A)? Taken from ASIC.

well that means that someone has a mortgage debenture over the company for what that would be worth now. usually taken by banks or finance companies more than by an individual

Hi Dr. W just to complicate things, you will need to report that to the Chit Chat and Banter page... where I'm sure there will posts about what food we demolish while on this site..

That may then get me a Tim Tam Timeout.... ;)

And it's - back to the real world for me for a while.... :(

In case it got overlooked, I did post sometime in the last couple of days that the determination of the age of bloodstains is notoriously unreliable. There may be a brand new wizz-bang test that is highly accurate that I don't know about, but the last time I heard (and that was VERY recently) it is extremely difficult if not impossible to age bloodstains once past the first couple of hours or so. Actually - I'll check again in the next day or so - I have my sources....

I would imagine that the defence may be planning on using that fact to claim that the bloodstains in the back of the car were from an earlier date, and perhaps from something like a nosebleed.

Just an opinion, as always ;)

How will they explain it being in the rear of the car though?

Re the courier mail article. This is for our legal eagles.
The prosecution have to have all evidence to the defence by 20th August ready for the committal mention on the 3rd September. To me this does not seem long for Defence to make their case(not that I am concerned) can they then ask for an extension due to this?

Yes the prosecution can ask for an extension of time however the grounds for doing so would need to be pretty solid. The Magistrates comments today indicate a judicial sensitivity to delays IMO

Our rental house used to be with a very dodgy rental company! They would take our money for a plumber or electrician to visit and then they'd tell us nothing could be done. Our poor tenants living with tepid hot water for a year. It's only that we found out we knew the tenants and they said no tradespeople had been around that they were caught out. Our electrician visited and fixed the problem in ten minutes! Grrr. :banghead:

Who knows what other dodgy things rental management companies can do!?

:notgood: Had a some experiences with a few myself..And when owners are not local, its hard to know what exactly is going on with your place..Not discrediting any good rental agencies who are above board and do their jobs brilliantly.. some leave a little to be desired though..IMO

I said earlier on that I would take my rental property out of his hands and not be comfortable with that agent.

I have come across quite a few dodgy agents here in Brisbane who have done similar to what you are saying.

There is one in particular in St Lucia who has setup separate businesses for cleaning, carpet and pest, plumbing, handyman etc. What this person does is gets the trades people at very low prices by giving them a large volume of work. They then reissue the invoices from their other business at above what the real price the tradeperson would charge and pay the accounts via the tenants bonds and the landlords trust account.

I know of several that are doing this right now and getting away with it.

Sounds similar to my experience.. I was a tenant at the time.. but my parents had a rental property and were given the names of a particular cleaning/maintenence company that their rental company used. I told them to steer clear and use their own as I knew the company in question had overinflated prices (more than double most other companies).. and their business was bascially through the rental agencies..

The saga of Bernard Tomic’s car is finally over. The 19-year-old “bad boy of tennis” has been in hot water the last few weeks after getting hit with multiple traffic violations for speeding in his orange BMW on Australia Day last month.
http://www.tennis-x.com/xblog/2012-02-07/8830.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member