Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I edited my post because I couldn't remember whether they were Directors or just Employees of C21. Though having said that there was a Company BC Real Estate Reg in 2004 which had latest Charge on it 22/8/2011 (309A)? Taken from ASIC.[/QUOTE

well that means that someone has a mortgage debenture over the company for what that would be worth now. usually taken by banks or finance companies more than by an individual

Again thank you Squizzey1, much appreciated :)

I think that it was that Chris Nyst helped Bernard Tomic re his car earlier this year

Love your username Maigret. I studied La Pipe de Maigret at school. Is that what it's from?

How will they explain it being in the rear of the car though?

Banged nose while putting child in child seat? Or loading something in the back? Or even if she was cleaning in the back of the car? Who knows what the devilish minds and creative imaginations of a defence team can come up with? But I would be surprised if they let that opportunity slip past - all they have to do is suggest "reasonable doubt"....

Yes the prosecution can ask for an extension of time however the grounds for doing so would need to be pretty solid. The Magistrates comments today indicate a judicial sensitivity to delays IMO

Appreciate the reply, thanks Actus.

GBC is like a can of revolting worm's, the more that is unearthed the more that oozes out......I don't contribute anything, but I want you all to know I appreciate all the effort and time that you all spend....thankyou......I am pages behind, but as usual all your post's make me giggle, cry, get grumpy and basically just feel glad I am part of this forum in a small way.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Olli, you are a wonderful member....and very funny MOO MOO, I always pay attention to your posts xxxxxxx

it was Bernard Tomics legal issues related to his car that they were mentioning. Not GBCs'

SORRY!..I see thats already been established several times over..that will teach me to open my mouth before I read everything..lol..

Think we've all been there done that - its cool UT!:rocker:

Yes I believe they did say that. I don't know what to think anymore. The blood in the car has me wondering though.

I am with you on this. I just dont know what to think anymore regarding COD,visible injuries, broken bones....blood loss etc.

I heard a few of the old rumours today with a little spin on them. To be taken with a big grain of salt....

RUMOUR ALERT!! dont want anyone to take this any more seriously than other gossip, just saying what i heard through the grapevine.

1. GBC visited the doctor, claimed he was depressed,not sleeping, was given a script for sedatives. These were NOT given to Allison, suggestion is children were sedated.

2. The Coles trolley boy actually entered a missing chain report into the Coles logbook.

3. Drag marks were found at the badenclay residence that morning....either in dirt or across grass

In reference to what I said this morning: please dont read anymore into this than any other theory/suggestion/rumour. It definitely is not verified

I am with you on this. I just dont know what to think anymore regarding COD,visible injuries, broken bones....blood loss etc.

I heard a few of the old rumours today with a little spin on them. To be taken with a big grain of salt....

RUMOUR ALERT!! dont want anyone to take this any more seriously than other gossip, just saying what i heard through the grapevine.

1. GBC visited the doctor, claimed he was depressed,not sleeping, was given a script for sedatives. These were NOT given to Allison, suggestion is children were sedated.

2. The Coles trolley boy actually entered a missing chain report into the Coles logbook.

3. Drag marks were found at the badenclay residence that morning....either in dirt or across grass

In reference to what I said this morning: please dont read anymore into this than any other theory/suggestion/rumour. It definitely is not verified

Are we allowed to gently pick at the rumour?.. Just I thought Indromum spoke to coles trolley boy, and he knew nothing. or am I getting mixed up there. The sedatives, would not entirely surprise me..but will accept that as rumour till we know more- thanks for the info.. drag marks.. I don't know what to think of that one. I know drag marks or similar were mentioned out at Kholo creek.

I appreciate you stating it as rumour.. so much goes around the grapevine like chinese whispers its hard to decipher fact from fiction sometimes. :)

fall-wedding-bouquet.jpg

been trying to put a vase of flower's on page for everyone....having lot's of stuff up's lol

Are we allowed to gently pick at the rumour?.. Just I thought Indromum spoke to coles trolley boy, and he knew nothing. or am I getting mixed up there. The sedatives, would not entirely surprise me..but will accept that as rumour till we know more- thanks for the info.. drag marks.. I don't know what to think of that one. I know drag marks or similar were mentioned out at Kholo creek.

I appreciate you stating it as rumour.. so much goes around the grapevine like chinese whispers its hard to decipher fact from fiction sometimes. :)

There would be more than one trolley boy at Coles though.

Drag marks at the house makes me think G did things alone at home and only called for help later. Could be a reason why he made a mess of the car. Don't think G would be as clever as the senior BC. All allegedly of course!

There would be more than one trolley boy at Coles though.

Drag marks at the house makes me think G did things alone at home and only called for help later. Could be a reason why he made a mess of the car. Don't think G would be as clever as the senior BC. All allegedly of course!

Very true.. I am sure they have more than one trolley boy.. The others may also have been aware of missing chains if it was the case..but then again maybe not..

Yes, I did speak with him and he said no chain had been reported missing on his watch. He said he unlocked them at about 6am...but I'm sure he wouldn't personally do it every morning....he must get a day or two off. I still think he would have heard from someone else if one had gone missing. So not the COLES chain...but they were doing building work at the rear of the shopping centre! The guys told me trucks were coming and going all day & night - hence the absence of a chain at the Brookfield Road entrance/exit. So perhaps another chain?

Yes, I did speak with him and he said no chain had been reported missing on his watch. He said he unlocked them at about 6am...but I'm sure he wouldn't personally do it every morning....he must get a day or two off. I still think he would have heard from someone else if one had gone missing. So not the COLES chain...but they were doing building work at the rear of the shopping centre! The guys told me trucks were coming and going all day & night - hence the absence of a chain at the Brookfield Road entrance/exit. So perhaps another chain?

yep. i thought the same thing, that likely he would have heard even if he personally didn't report it.

Also, surely the chain would be attached securely and it would be hard to get off. Still, it would explain NBC at the bus stop.

For those, last night, who were discussing the creek flow/torrential rain I found this post from back in May...

#94 05-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Blacklodge
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

On the night of the torrential rain, I was at a wedding about 2kms from where ABC's body was discovered. We all watched as a dry creek bed soon became a flowing river. It was unbelievable. In fact, the reception was cancelled early and we were told to leave ASAP as flooding was soon imminent and all access out of Brookfield was to be cut off. It makes perfect sense that the body would have been dislodged and carried downstream, especially with such a current like there was on that night. I wonder if police have conducted a search of waterways that lead to where she was found. By starting at the end point and working backwards, vital evidence may be found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7937055&highlight=torrential+rain#post7937055

I don't contribute anything, but I want you all to know I appreciate all the effort and time that you all spend....thankyou......I am pages behind, but as usual all your post's make me giggle, cry, get grumpy and basically just feel glad I am part of this forum in a small way.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OJ you just being here is support enough and you do contribute - every time you hit that thanks button! Some people here have me rolling with laughter with their antics and others say things that make me have a wry chuckle and you are one of the ones, like possumheart, that does the latter. :)

Makara....following that post was CJ's reply....

#119 05-19-2012, 10:44 AM
CJ60

I posted a link a page or so back -areas were cordoned off near the Scout Camp, and Wirrabarra Rd. In an earlier article they searched Flaggy Creek, Little Ugly and Kholo Creek - but I havn't got a link to that. But the search areas mentioned in the link would include those creeks being searched.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7937199&highlight=torrential+rain#post7937199

For those, last night, who were discussing the creek flow/torrential rain I found this post from back in May...

#94 05-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Blacklodge

On the night of the torrential rain, I was at a wedding about 2kms from where ABC's body was discovered. We all watched as a dry creek bed soon became a flowing river. It was unbelievable. In fact, the reception was cancelled early and we were told to leave ASAP as flooding was soon imminent and all access out of Brookfield was to be cut off. It makes perfect sense that the body would have been dislodged and carried downstream, especially with such a current like there was on that night. I wonder if police have conducted a search of waterways that lead to where she was found. By starting at the end point and working backwards, vital evidence may be found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7937055&highlight=torrential+rain#post7937055

Thanks Marly, I couldn't remember who that was last night but I do now, it was Blacklodge. :)

Has anyone any clue about where the money is coming from for all these expensive legal people who have been visiting GBC please? If the funds are being provided by his family what does his dad do for a living or does he own property? Someone will have to pay.

The report links which CJ mentioned in her post...

3rd May 2012

A large contingent of SES volunteers and police set up camp at the scout grounds on Tuesday, scouring a massive area of bushland adjoining Kholo Creek, where the body was found, as well as Little Ugly Creek and Flaggy Creek.

Police identified what could have been drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks. They also found a mobile phone SIM card, but it was yet to be determined if either of the finds had any relevance to Mrs Baden-Clay's death.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/05/03/police-find-suspected-drag-marks-near-creek/

Plus a video link...

http://media.theage.com.au/news/national-news/body-confirmed-as-missing-mum-3263221.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust