DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous posts by Maverik1 and Susan12 re Scout Camp
maverik1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan12
This is my first post after reading the threads. It's an interesting case, a lot of mystery, but very sad for all of those involved not least for those young girls.

The picture at the funeral of GBC with his arms around the three girls, he looks the most sad that I've seen him pictured since it started. No matter what happened to Allison this can't have been enjoyable for him and he did have a life with her. If he was involved in her death I'd be surprised if it were premeditated and he didn't care for her at all.

Now to share a theory circulating the local grapevine and rumour mill to see if any sleuths can prove or disprove it. I don't post it as fact but it's another angle to look at this from that i havent seen mentioned and is a possibility that I'd be interested in your thoughts on. The theory goes like this...

ABC and GBC were separated. She had become aware of an affair GBC was having and he was meant to have ended it with them having councilling. Apparently it wasn't over. According to this rumor GBC and the mistress would use the scout camp to meet. On this particular night the girls were at a sleepover so the thought is that she drove out to confront them there. The theory is that whatever happened to Allison happened there and that her car was then returned somehow to the house.

What so you think of this theory sleuths? Running with this idea how do you think things might have happened? It seems to me to be a viable theory to consider.

I had also heard on the local grapevine that ABC met the "other woman" on that night, and that there were suspicious tyre marks at the scout camp...
[/I]

I thought I read that there were 'drag' marks at the scout camp

Morning all

Hope justice prevails.. Fingers crossed

Fingers.Crossed-300-x-300.jpg

I don't know which thread to go to...Aaahhh...
Shall I twitter here?

Yes. This thread is still about the case and you can Twitter here. :) There is a thread where you can log court dates so they don't get lost, but you can't discuss in there so posting in this thread and that one is allowed. :)

May 01, 2012

Body found near Scout camps

THE place where a body - believed to be Allison Baden-Clay's - was found yesterday is in the vicinity of two popular Scouting camp sites.

Allawah Campground and Tyamolum Scout Camp are both just kilometres from Kholo Creek crossing and are frequented by the Scouting community, of which husband Gerard Baden-Clay is a member.
Scouts Queensland general manager Ian Lightbody confirmed yesterday the camp sites were popular with local Scouting groups.
Mr Lightbody said there was a significant distance between where the body was found and the camp sites.
However, it is thought that torrential rain over the weekend could have moved the body downstream, along with other debris, meaning the body could have been dumped well away from where it was discovered yesterday.
Mr Lightbody said he did not personally know Mr Baden-Clay, who is the great grandson of the worldwide Scout movement's founder, Lord Robert Baden-Powell.

Ms Read said the area was secluded and much of it could only be accessed by four-wheel drive vehicle.

http://www.news.com.au/national/hor...or-killer-begins/story-e6frfkvr-1226343136055

From that same report...

* The search for clues will take in a Scout camp upstream from where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found.

Residents of nearby Wirrabara Rd said there was a torrent on Saturday, when one rain gauge recorded more than 100mm, dragging debris downstream to the Brisbane River, near where Mrs Baden-Clay's body was found under a bridge yesterday.

http://www.news.com.au/national/hor...or-killer-begins/story-e6frfkvr-1226343136055

Twitter - Waiting for case in Court 18 - Not a spare seat! (Brisbane Times)

Marissa Calligeros ‏@marissa_sc

Waiting for Baden-Clay to face Magistrates Court via video-link this morning. Not a spare seat in Courtroom 18 @brisbanetimes

Twitter - Seven News - GBC's lawyer in court - No magistrate yet.

Morning! Laying in bed checking forum on phone under doona. Thank you to Nads for being a presence. Thank you CC for Twitter updates. Thank you Websleuths for giving us a voice for Allison!

Michael Scanlano ‏@MikaelScanlan

The lawyer for Gerard Baden Clay has just entered court room, no magistrate yet.. Will be updating throughout the morning @7NewsBrisbane

Stuck at work with mountains of documents to type so thank you all for the twitter updates and any other updates from Court this morning

Hope Nads got one of seats in Courtroom 18

A truly heartfelt thanks to the people to make websleuths possible and for all the extra help they give to us posters in going the extra mile to accomodate all our aussie eccentricities and for recognising the benefit of the good that comes from posters telling their stories of their wonderful and sometimes not so wonderful life experiences. It makes the world a smaller place and allows us to reach out to friends everywhere!

Thanks Sosueme, SummerBreeze, Kimster and all the others that have helped us steer along in our journey for justice for Allison!

I know I am humbled and grateful to be able to post amongst such a warm and giving bunch of people!

:sunshine:

Morning all.
Ditto. Thank you to our MODERATORS. You have gone to extra effort and have created a place for members to extend topics which fall outside the main crime discussion on Allison Baden-Clay's murder. Appreciated. This maintains the respect to Allison Baden-Clay. Your efforts are what make Websleuths a better forum; it is moderated and, as a result, has better standards than some other sites which allow 'borderline abuse' which detracts from the case discussion. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member