DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC???
Had to throw in a supporters comment-

Belinda M ‏@Belinda280100

Baden - Clay case aren't we innocent until proven guilty?? This man has daughters that need him. Leave this family alone

Just sayin one of us can do twitter updates? I know a lot of posters like the twitter updates because they don't use twitter.

Well, or we both could? We may be reading different people's tweets? Unfortunately, I can't cut and past from iPhone to laptop.

Woww it's very quiet.....half the journos must have slept in....lol.

By the looks of it so far there are no tweets saying if any BC family members are at Court this morning for the mention

Cool, we can do it together....I have the time right now to be able to do it so I'll just copy and paste any news ones I see come in *advertiser censored*

This waiting is crazy.

Nads, any family there? Are you in???

Ashley McDermid ‏@AshleyMcDermid

Baden-Clay matter in court now. He hasn't appeared via video-link. Court hears 330 statements taken. Up to 100 more expected. @9NewsBrisbane

Baden-Clay matter in court now. He hasn't appeared via video-link. Court hears 330 statements taken. Up to 100 more expected. @9NewsBrisbane

Michael Scanlano ‏@MikaelScanlan
Gerard Baden clay: there is a delay in relation to the evidence brief. An investigative accountant is yet to compile docs

Michael Scanlano ‏@MikaelScanlan

Gerard Baden clay: there is a delay in relation to the evidence brief. An investigative accountant is yet to compile docs @7NewsBrisbane

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy

A small part will be online shortly and the rest in tomorrow's @couriermail -

That is a heck load of statements...100 more to come!!!...

Yeah I can't understand this?

Statements about what? That is the question.

and what can that mean "An investigative accountant is yet to compile docs"

Surely they would have known it needed to be compiled by today???

Yeah I can't understand this?

Statements about what? That is the question.

Witnesses for one....colleagues...financial advisor....a whole range of people who knew him...

......& let's not forget TM!!!...lol. I wonder how long her statement will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC