Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Includes photo of Mr Truter...

April 29, 2012

Mr Truter, who went to police last Saturday after seeing news reports of the disappearance, lives in a house near Rafting Ground Rd, about a half-hour walk from Ms Baden-Clay's Brookfield Rd house in Brisbane's west.

The screams could indicate Ms Baden-Clay was attacked away from her house. The screams were heard next to where police declared their search "hot zone".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ar...-mum-disappeared/story-e6freuzr-1226341571937

If only they had phoned the police. But even around our place we hear that many screams etc, and you never really know what's going on.

Is it just me or does anyone else sing the Danny Boy song when they read reports about the barrister Danny Boyle?

I can't call him anything else but Danny Boy for some reason...lol.

Is it just me or does anyone else sing the Danny Boy song when they read reports about the barrister Danny Boyle?

Yes I do Nads, every time. :floorlaugh:

Well thank you all, in particular Makara and Marly, if we can deduce all this imagine what QPS must have. 25 years plus coming up for at least one and another 10/15 for others!!

Why indeed? It doesnt make sense does it? Mani and I specifically discussed this on Sunday as we drove from Durness St out to Brookfield via Rafting Ground Road. It is quicker, it is more discreet. Some unknown took them via Kenmore

In regard to Rees Way...I heard a story that Will Truters neighbour (the one that also heard the screams and spoke to him that night about calling the police).....I heard they live on Rafting Ground Road, so would be 'backfence' neighbours with Will Truter. The very large roundabout near here is the one I have been trying to refer to today, alas, I had to go to work and as a result, I am still posting erratically and only when I get a quick minute. My belief is she ran there, was found by him using 'find my app' and now Doc, you reminded me that this is indeed the hot zone and the phone triangulation area.
If that is indeed what happened then Allison may have ditched the phone herself in order to throw him off the scent.

They're all over the place, aren't they? Don't know what they're talking about. Clearly if they read the post fully they would have known it had already been reported... now one crank is saying she has to report it herself if nobody will give her the name of the forum. Oh, for God's sake...
It was the Caterpillar what saw it!

that doesnt fit with my image of him as a narrowed shouldered, lilly livered, wimpy boy!!!!

but you make a good point again Doc :)

In my mind he is like 'mommy I shrunk myself!'

Damn have to start cooking, just now it is getting interesting, see you all after 8!!

OT - Puns
Darrell Lea faces rocky road ahead
Bayden-Clay stuck in Jail

But on the screen shot Makara posted it looks distinctly blue making the theories around the cars so much simpler.

My Holden is silver/blue depends on how you look and the light - reason I bought it - just loved the way it changed

But on the screen shot Majara posted it looks distinctly blue making the theories around the cars so much simpler.

I agree with you Rational. The silver Captiva does look blue from that shot. Over the past few weeks, wherever I'm going I seem to see silver Captivas or white Prados everywhere! I'm sure it happens to many here. Anyway, I have noticed that the silver Captiva is quite a dark silver, that may very well appear blue at night. We have a silver 4WD as well (not a Captiva) and it's a very light silver, so almost looks white at night.

Geez, anytime anyone mentions the name Danny I get the song flowing through my head... my father use to whistle it all the time.

Well thank you all, in particular Makara and Marly, if we can deduce all this imagine what QPS must have. 25 years plus coming up for at least one and another 10/15 for others!!

I think back to Day 1...crime scene...I think Inspector Ainsworth had GBC cooked right from that very day & GBC knew it...so he zipped it & called in criminal lawyer.

I think back to Day 1...crime scene...I think Inspector Ainsworth had GBC cooked right from that very day & GBC knew it...so he zipped it & called in criminal lawyer.

First time he would have zipped something up? Think he'd been use to unzipping til then.

Includes photo of Mr Truter...

April 29, 2012

Mr Truter, who went to police last Saturday after seeing news reports of the disappearance, lives in a house near Rafting Ground Rd, about a half-hour walk from Ms Baden-Clay's Brookfield Rd house in Brisbane's west.

The screams could indicate Ms Baden-Clay was attacked away from her house. The screams were heard next to where police declared their search "hot zone".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ar...-mum-disappeared/story-e6freuzr-1226341571937

Thanks! I was way off with my assumption about that house. That'll teach me. Sorry all.

What!!! ?? The Captiva was blue?? I always thought it was white and we were looking for another blue car? Maybe I am the dimwit here!?

The Captiva is silver - it's just the reflection of the blue sky mixed in with some shadow etc, plus the notoriously inaccurate colour rendering of TV pictures, that makes it look a bit bluish.

So true Marly.

GBC would have know then, and does know now that he has cooked his goose and sunk his ship, funnel and all.:jail:

First time he would have zipped something up? Think he'd been use to unzipping til then.

Ohh haha!!...well he won't have to worry about zips any more where he's going...no zips at all!!...lol..

page10.gif

Upon entry, prisoners are issued with prison uniform - a green T-shirt, shorts, tracksuit pants, jumper and joggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member