Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Makara. Last night, very late, I googled the name Bruce Overland and came up with the site Google Maps Mania. There was a thank you comment from a Bruce Overland for the use of the site for downloading maps etc.
Is this a coincidence or what? or whaaat?
http://googlemapsmania.blogspot.com.au/2006/12/google-map-creator-makes-thematic.html Sorry I don't know how to make it a link.

That's very interesting louisepiglet. The date on that site is Monday, December 04, 2006 but I'm not sure what date Bruce Overland posted his message. What is interesting is the Bruce Overland name is a live link. When I clicked on it I got the message Internet Explorer could not find www.overlandcentral.com

I googled overlandcentral.com and found the following. (see image below). It's interesting that these links refer to cash advance, debt consolidation etc. It seems though that overlandcentral.com no longer exists and the domain is or was for sale.

BBM:

MOO.

Click to enlarge.

Doc, I had previously mentioned Melatonin as well...

Marly or anyone- can you remember or find the poster that claimed to have worked at the chemist?

Still looking further but found this along the way....

#592 05-15-2012, 09:53 PM
Ixnaye
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudwink
ohhhh I missed that one..what was purchased at the chemist? Sorry to be a pain-had playgroup and DS's OT therapy today. Quote]

Pudwink we don't know what was purchased the poster was unable to say anything other than he did purchase something from where she worked that day (which was a chemist) and she/he had given police a statement.

Very interesting thanks Doc.

Just to clarify my post above - I was trying to emphasize the difference between a drug that will HELP you go to sleep if you are trying to do that, and one that will MAKE you go to sleep even if you are trying NOT to do that.

If you see what I mean.... ;)

Ixnaye

Quote:
ohhhh I missed that one..what was purchased at the chemist? Sorry to be a pain-had playgroup and DS's OT therapy today. Quote]

Pudwink we don't know what was purchased the poster was unable to say anything other than he did purchase something from where she worked that day (which was a chemist) and she/he had given police a statement.

Not sure what we do without you marly, thank you, it would take me days to find xx

Just remembered something and someone asked straight out what it was and I said thanks for asking the question we all wanted to. If that helps?

Just to clarify my post above - I was trying to emphasize the difference between a drug that will HELP you go to sleep if you are trying to do that, and one that will MAKE you go to sleep even if you are trying NOT to do that.

If you see what I mean.... ;)

You explained it just fine. I understood that's what you meant.

Golly, GBC flunked out here!

The Scout Motto is: BE PREPARED which means you are always in a state of readiness in mind and body to do your DUTY.
Be Prepared in Mind by having disciplined yourself to be obedient to every order, and also by having thought out beforehand any accident or situation that might occur, so that you know the right thing to do at the right moment, and are willing to do it.
Be Prepared in Body by making yourself strong and active and able to do the right thing at the right moment, and do it.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_motto_of_the_Boy_Scouts#ixzz205FvwdGs

In addition the scouting handbook mentions:

"Part V. Saving life and patriotism

The fifth part covers pages 271 to 334. It contains chapter VIII Saving life, or how to deal with accidents, and chapter IX Patriotism, or our duties as citizens.
23 Be prepared for accidents: Hints to instructors, The knights of St. John, Life-saving medals, Practice for life saving
24 Accidents and how to deal with them: Panics, Rescue from fire, Directions, Rescue from drowning, Rescue from runaway horses, Miscellaneous accidents, Mad dog, Practices in life-saving, Books to read
25 Helping others: Rendering first aid, Snake bite, Grit in the eye, Suicides, How to carry a patient, How to practice, Games, Books to read
26 Our empire: Hints to instructors, Our empire, How our empire grew, how the empire must be held, Hints to instructors, Books to read, Display
27 Citizenship: Scout's duty as a citizen, Duties as citizen-soldier, Marksmanship, Helping police, Hints to instructors, Games, Books to read
28 United we stand, divided we fall: Hints to instructors, Our Navy and Army, Our flag, Our government, Our King, Books to read"

Wikipedia

I am not really sure how to acknowledge the source nor put a link... BBM perhaps with the family history the scouting kudos has become a doctrine.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can`t hang around on here til September......................::banghead::

Nice one Nads xx

Agree!.How inconsiderate of them.;).. To drag it out longer. I am starting to have some concerns here about them clutching at straws for the evidence they need. Or perhaps, its that they just have so much its taking a long time to wade through..but geez till November to go through finances?

Agree!.How inconsiderate of them.;).. To drag it out longer. I am starting to have some concerns here about them clutching at straws for the evidence they need. Or perhaps, its that they just have so much its taking a long time to wade through..but geez till November to go through finances?

About time you came back. : )

I know what you mean, I just really hope they have some big things up their sleeves.

Ixnaye

Quote:

It was on the 2nd June...my wedding anniversary, the poster suggested I slip my husband some so I could stay online....(Melatonin)

I have said it from day one that there was something shady going on financially. I am in the industry and I heard rumours from my own peers from day one.

I dont know if there is a financial team at the QPS disposal, probably more like an accountant and possible assistant who are on 40 hour weeks and working on other cases too.

I agree.. I also have felt there is more going on than might be realized. And shonky finances/business dealings could be very much a part of it..IMO

Ixnaye

Quote:

Pudwink we don't know what was purchased the poster was unable to say anything other than he did purchase something from where she worked that day (which was a chemist) and she/he had given police a statement.[/quote

Well he is listed on peerage the Queen doesn't carry cash-
ER aside, the chemist purchase will appear on the upcoming 'accountants financial records' if it were paid for by plastic card (rather than cash).
The item purchased can then be enquired into within the court proceeding, whereas if it were cash and the item purchased is something other than caterpillar antidote, and 'sinister' it may be able to be glossed over. If the purchase is in the financial records for GBC and is relevant to the case, then the purchase would be acceptable as evidence.

Geez, have to run away for a bit.
If Marly hasn't posted them by the time I get back will do it then. x

...I googled overlandcentral.com and found the following.....It's interesting that these links refer to cash advance, debt consolidation etc. It seems though that overlandcentral.com no longer exists and the domain is or was for sale.

I did exactly the same thing! I got some different results though, I've bolded the most interesting:

at Overlandcentral.com

www.overlandcentral.com/africa/.../namibia-is-the-way-forward....ht...

Welcome to overlandcentral.com · Tax Return · Legal Terms.

at Overlandcentral.com

www.overlandcentral.com/default.pk?tsearch=tax+return

Welcome to overlandcentral.com · Free Tax Filing · Legal Terms

None of these links work, though.

I don't really feel concerned at this point. But I can appreciate your feelings.

I keep thinking back to Allisons sisters pledge to her at the funeral.

" There are many pieces of a puzzle that need to be put together "

I feel that the QPS has a lot of evidence and have really only had a short amount of time to begin putting all the puzzle pieces together.

I remain confident in the QPS and that Allison will one day get the justice she deserves.

All IMO

Thinking of the dickies today and everyday...

About time you came back. : )

I know what you mean, I just really hope they have some big things up their sleeves.

lol, I needed a break and thought I could slip out unnoticed! lol..

I hope it is just that there is ALOT of useful info, rather than just stalling tactics.

Below are the posts from loosemarbles in regard to GBC at the chemist.

05-15-2012, 01:31 PM
loosemarbles

Newby here I live in the area also & work in kenmore i cannot explain how this case has affectted this community, I am now sure everyone is watching as what is going on arround them, ask them now who went round the round about last night? this is all so sad i work in retail & had dealings GBC thursday morning he does not appear as you r a coolcat & does not act like an innocent man, but then again how does a innocent man act in a situation like this??

05-15-2012, 01:50 PM
loosemarbles

GBC at kenmore at 8.30am thursday thats when i served him just after opening..

05-15-2012, 01:54 PM
loosemarbles

I don't want to say as had to give police statement but is was dressed for work..

05-15-2012, 02:10 PM
loosemarbles

Hi there work in a chemist & yes it was the day before ABC went missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors