Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how or if chemists keep records of what a customer has purchased?

I have always thought the chemist visit was interesting? I wonder what he bought?

IMO

depends on the medication. Some you need to show ID. wasnt it at Milton or Auchenflower somewhere? probably not his local, yet they knew him? either its recorded or he is a regular customer. Also, they would maybe have video (cctv)?

There were only about 25 seats for the public! I so felt like I shouldn't have been there.

I felt like I shouldn't have my ipad on, but everyone else did, so if there's a next time I will too!

Nads thank you for going. Good on you! :)

Personally I find it unbelievable that the forensic accountant needs all this extra time. Surely this case would have been given top priority and she had other staff working with her to assist with enquiries re finances...

IMO it is to create a longer delay so the QPS can pursue more incriminating evidence against GBC...

GBC's mysterious "financial advisor" is probably being as uncooperative as he/she can be. This would put a spanner in the works for the police accountant. NBC would also be as uncooperative as he could be as well, no doubt.

I am sure there is a case of competing priorities with the amount of fraud going on in Qld. Maybe this was one way of getting the priority upped by having a judge being unhappy!? JIMO

Surely though investigation into fraud should be far secondary than the alleged murder charge. His financial debts are common knowledge anyway. IMO the QPS could be using this delay to gather more incriminating *definite* evidence re the murder charge so the Defence team cannot find *loopholes* in the circumstantial evidence which has been presented so far by the DPP...

Surely though investigation into fraud should be far secondary than the alleged murder charge. His financial debts are common knowledge anyway. IMO the QPS could be using this delay to gather more incriminating *definite* evidence re the murder charge so the Defence team cannot find *loopholes* in the circumstantial evidence which has been presented so far by the DPP...

I disagree Elspeth with all respect the potential gain from the life insurance and his personal loans from others including mistress through gentlemen's agreements, as well as the overall financial mess are critical elements in terms of circumstance and motive!

Hi Bayside

Just wondering as you say this is your industry if it is possible to take the amount of time they are saying to sort through this.?

Thanks

It really depends how many people they have working on it and what they encounter. I don't think the time frame is unreasonable. but it is probably a little more than they need just to be safe.

Does anyone know how or if chemists keep records of what a customer has purchased?

I have always thought the chemist visit was interesting? I wonder what he bought?

IMO

Firesnake they do have to take your details for some medications but Phenergan is not one of them to my knowledge - having bought it for allergic reactions. IMO

Mr Boyle said police were also waiting on computer and phone examinations, as well as post mortem results.

"The post mortem tests are outstanding ... the forensics pathologist was away last week and this week until Wednesday," he said.

That particular Forensic Pathologist happens to be a friend of mine, but the b*stard won't tell me ANYTHING...! But as frustrating as that may be, of course he can't say a word, even as one professional colleague to another - and we have to respect him for that.

But what he knows would be very interesting - wonder if I can get him drunk one night?.... :blushing:

EDIT: I gather that the one referred to by the prosecution is actually one of the other pathologists. The one I referred to is the boss - just clarified that after I called him.

'GERARD Baden-Clay returned to Indooroopilly police station yesterday as council workers cleared thick scrub from the creek where his wife's body was found.'

I assume the cleared area must have been very dense like the other side. No where near as steep though

moo moo

Yeah yeah the police are the bad guys here not Gerard lol.

I am sure Gerards team will be asking for delays too over the next few years so it will even out in the end.

Justice will prevail.

Firesnake they do have to take your details for some medications but I Phenergan is not one of them to my knowledge - having bought it for allergic reactions. IMO

Yes I do know they take your details for certain medications but I have no clue about which ones.

This reminded me when a few months ago my daughter broke her arm. When we left the hospital Doctor told me to buy Painstop. I have not purchased this before and got quite a shock at the chemist when they gave me 3rd degree about why I was wanting to purchase this for my child.

At end of discussion chemist told me that people had been buying these medications to "knock their kids out " well I was shocked to say the least that people would do this and yes the chemist took all my details.

IMO

I am sure Gerards team will be asking for delays too over the next few years so it will even out in the end.

Justice will prevail.

Indeed it will prevail....I think he's done & dusted already...those face time calls I think form part of the key to prison door for him.

Police identified what could have been drag marks near a dirt track leading into one of the creeks.

http://www.qt.com.au/story/2012/05/03/police-find-suspected-drag-marks-near-creek/

Just catching up quick to hear news of this morning... but, have any of you (amazing peeps) that have been to the bridge noticed any spray painted markings either on bridge, dirt, paths or near scout entrances? just wondering if QPS may have left any markings behind that could tell water levels, etc. gotta go speed read!

Firesnake they do have to take your details for some medications but Phenergan is not one of them to my knowledge - having bought it for allergic reactions. IMO

Hello Miss Mani,
I believe IMO this has changed. I tried to buy some about 6 months ago and the pharmacist made me feel really bad for asking for it. Basically argued with me and told me I had to see the doc for a prescription. He did give it to me(this was in Brisbane by the way) but labelled it and to this day he made me feel so bad for wanting to use it on the plane for my little guy I will never buy it again.

(It didn't work anyway)

Justice will prevail.

Bayside I did not mean to infer QPS were the bad guys, only that they were possibly needing to get more definite evidence. Noticed in above posts that pathology tests, phone and computer records are not back as well. Wrote my comment before I realized this...

I witnessed a customer handing over his drivers licence for the chemist to copy when he asked for certain over-the-counter medication. I think it might have been one with sudafed. I have bought phenergan recently. It comes in 2 strengths - the tablet version. I think the assistant questioned me about why I wanted it, but can't remember if it got a label put on it or not.

So they're still waiting on PM results AND phone examinations...interesting. Could the accountant delay be some sort of deliberate tactic. So the defense still have little information in regards to how she died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317