Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allisons sister and brother are the trustees of the fund so no $$ for GBC :moo:

The woman that spoke so passionately at Allison's funeral is not going to be taken in by a smooth talking shyster. IMHO:twocents::twocents:

In regards to ABC's body having washed down, at 00:51 of this video, Det Ainsworth says they think she was washed down.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M5GsumQARI&feature=related"]Husband 'devastated' after body confirmed as missing woman - YouTube[/ame]

I think that animals do know. They have Epilepsy dogs who can detect a seizure before it happens and alert the owner so they can lie down before it starts, the dogs are trained to hit an alarm button and stay with their owner until help arrives.

I have a cat who can also detect seizures. She will sit in front of the person and stare at them. She was also attracted to a spot on my OH's wrist which I made him get checked. He had a big chunk cut out of his arm and then had to go back and have more taken out because the pathology revealed there wasn't enough removed the first time.

In the Irish culture, the wailing when someone dies is said to be Banshees , it could be dogs IMO.

While not discounting the significance of the dogs making a lot of noise in this case, it should be pointed out that we have a lot of wild dogs out here in Brookfield, and they can often be heard howling at night, which in turn sets off a lot of the domestic dogs.

We also have foxes, and for anyone that has heard a fox (particularly the female) howling and barking, it can be a real spine-chilling sound. They do that to call their young back from the hunting, I gather.

We had a pack of feral dogs causing havoc out here a few years ago, with pet sheep, goats, and domestic dogs being savaged and killed one night in particular. The council got a dog catcher/hunter to camp out every night for about 6 weeks - and all he did was shoot someone's pet dog from Boscombe Road...! The feral dogs are still out there - we can hear them many a night.

Just saying - it could have been the wild dogs that set off the pet dogs howling. Our two join in sometimes, from the verandah - a very eery sound.

When I first heard about the alleged sighting of the two cars (a white four wheel drive and a smaller blue car) I immediately thought they were the Prado and the Captiva. I thought most everyone else did as well. :blushing: I couldn't understand why there was so much talk about finding the 'blue car' when police already had it impounded. :waitasec: :moo:

That's why I am still sleuthing that blue Honda small 4WD with 5ETTLE plates. It was parked outside BC seniors during flood cleanup January 2011, as I mentioned. They were looking for another car.

MG what you are talking about is relevant to the dogs that were giving voice on the night in question. IMO

I have not heard of a story re dogs barking before someone dies but I believe it could be true as they are very intuitive animals. In my culture, if an owl hoots during the day, someone close to the family will die.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us.

The story of Scraps was interesting but it is the one about the shepherds in Wirrabara Road that gives me the chills. IMO

Yes it was the comment by the German Shepherd owners that triggered my thoughts. From memory it was the howling (not barking ) that was out of character as I recall. I can't recall if Scraps just barked or howled.Cheers Mani

13. Have there been any tracking devices placed on any vehicles or concealed microphones placed in any homes, businesses or vehicles during the course of this investigation?

Makara....^ may be why the Prado was released some time back??

Thank You Marly and Bearbear.

Id heard OW used to own a house behind GBC's and there was a gate between both. It made me wonder if that would have been a shortcut to NBC's? :moo:
Silly I guess .....

OW used to own the house behind NBC and there is a gate between them - current owners used to be very friendly with the senior bcs but about a month a go they changed the locks .....

A screen shot I just took from GoogleEarth...neighbours are quite close.

View attachment 24372

Thanks for the picture Marlywings. Is the childcare centre the building with the large white (colour on the picture) roof on the right of the BC residence? Is the church next door on the left or is it further away from the BC residence? Thanks.

My previous only howled at sirens.

My black labrador's howl always, and I mean always predicted a death of someone close to us. It never failed. Within a week or so of hearing his mournful howl we would learn of another family member's passing. This went on from the time he was about 12 months old until he died at the age of 14. When I read the report about the dogs supposedly howling at Anstead late on Thursday 19th April, I wondered if they had sensed death or a deceased close by.

MOO.

My black labrador's howl always, and I mean always predicted a death of someone close to us. It never failed. Within a week or so of hearing his mournful howl we would learn of another family member's passing. This went on from the time he was about 12 months old until he died at the age of 14. When I read the report about the dogs supposedly howling at Anstead late on Thursday 19th April, I wondered if they had sensed death or a deceased close by.

MOO.

Makara that just gave me absolute goose bumps!

I also have never been able to put Scraps and those dogs at Anstead out of my mind.

Marlywings

Would you remember who posted the rumour that when they drove past the BC house they saw 2 people putting something in the car late that Thursday night?

Do you also recall a poster saying something about GBC cleaning the car when police arrived.
Maybe someone else remembers these posts.
Thanks

While not discounting the significance of the dogs making a lot of noise in this case, it should be pointed out that we have a lot of wild dogs out here in Brookfield, and they can often be heard howling at night, which in turn sets off a lot of the domestic dogs.

We also have foxes, and for anyone that has heard a fox (particularly the female) howling and barking, it can be a real spine-chilling sound. They do that to call their young back from the hunting, I gather.

We had a pack of feral dogs causing havoc out here a few years ago, with pet sheep, goats, and domestic dogs being savaged and killed one night in particular. The council got a dog catcher/hunter to camp out every night for about 6 weeks - and all he did was shoot someone's pet dog from Boscombe Road...! The feral dogs are still out there - we can hear them many a night.

Just saying - it could have been the wild dogs that set off the pet dogs howling. Our two join in sometimes, from the verandah - a very eery sound.

Interesting Doc. Did you read my story posted a few weeks ago regarding howling dogs next door to a gfs acreage? When we went out into her garden and walked around, the dogs next door (also on acreage) were on the balcony of the next door house and when they heard us talking, started howling. They didn't bark - they howled during the entire time we were in the garden. Their owners were not at home.
I have not had that happen before - usually it's barking dogs.

So with reference to the howling dogs in Wirrabara Road, as I think I said in a previous post; only the owner knows their personalities, what triggers them and if the howling is a normal occurrence for them. IMO

OW used to own the house behind NBC and there is a gate between them - current owners used to be very friendly with the senior bcs but about a month a go they changed the locks .....

Thank You Mumof2 :rocker:

MOO.

That's amazing! Have heard similar stories and funnily enough they were Labradors too (amazing dogs) 'ol grand dad' must have been on to something I guess. Cheers :)

MOO.

Well your dog was living proof of the amazing intuitive ability of dogs. It is an eerie story.

Thanks for the picture Marlywings. Is the childcare centre the building with the large white (colour on the picture) roof on the right of the BC residence? Is the church next door on the left or is it further away from the BC residence? Thanks.

I expanded the shot a little to include the church on left with showgrounds on opposite side....childcare centre I believe is the large white roof on right.

brookfield rd.jpg

not sure I should have re posted this now. The FB page has made a big headline out it and have changed the times :( :maddening:

Amee, please don't fret about this!

WE all know this was a post that referenced a member's past sightings, actions, not just today or yesterday, that you were reminding us of. That is all that matters.

I've removed all the comments that follow Amee's that were about this and the other site.

Marlywings

Would you remember who posted the rumour that when they drove past the BC house they saw 2 people putting something in the car late that Thursday night?

Do you also recall a poster saying something about GBC cleaning the car when police arrived.
Maybe someone else remembers these posts.
Thanks

I have been told by a very reliable source that there were 2 people cleaning the car when the police arrived and the police confiscated the vacuum cleaner which was in the hand of the 2nd person.
Call it gossip if u wish but I believe what I was told.
Keep up the great work - justice for Alison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon