Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geocaching is an outdoor sporting activity in which the participants use a Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver or mobile device[2] and other navigational techniques to hide and seek containers, called "geocaches" or "caches", anywhere in the world.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo_cache[/ame]

Hi Linnette, your posts are fine!

And, further to my earlier reply about your comments on the plausibility of anybody believing she commited suicide, I did not make myself very clear when mentioning my brother and friend (very emotional topics for me, sorry)

I guess what I was trying to say was, that GBC possibly thought that if enough people knew Allison had been depresed for some time (and another poster has stated it was fairly common knowledge in the area) then possibly he also thought that suicide would seem pausible to enough people, for him to pull that ruse off (despite her known love for the girls).

Golly, hope that made sense?

JMO MOO

Hi guys, sorry I haven't posTed for a while, have been reading along still, you are all amazing and and I so enjoy all your inputs. I was just reading dr watsons post saying he didn't think Allison's body was meant to be found and that the suicide, insurance thing wasn't planned to look like this at all, it was the rain that stuffed up his plans. Had a 'little bit' of a lightbulb moment as I think the fact that the body wasn't meant to be found when it was, doesn't necessarily rule out insurance money as a motive.

GBC and NBC are both involved in the scout movement (I think that's been mentioned somewhere :floorlaugh:). what if the plan was to hide the body somewhere (they thought) was high and dry and extremely hard to find, wait say six months or a year when the evidence would have decomposed and then organise a scout or other activity in the vicinity, so that some unsuspecting partynwould stumble upon it.I know this maynsound far fetched, but not beyond the realms of possibility. This way, he would have had a way better chance of getting off AND eventually getting the insurance money. Just putting it out there, as I say, it was just a bit of an 'aha' moment. Cheers everyone!!

I agree, I think because Allison"s murder was premeditated that he must have thought about what explanations he would propose. This could only be suicide or abduction and being a local the abduction option would be far less believable IMO.

If a dual suspect is called as a witness, does that come under the 'hostile witness' thing? If another suspect is called up I'd imagine they would have to be aware that their evidence could very well be self serving. Not really likely to tell the truth are they? Does the term 'hostile witness' even exist in Australia?

The term exists here. It basically means a lawyer can cross examine their own witness. Get's very messy and is fraught with danger from a strategy perspective.

thought you guys would like to know that the girls are back at school - apparentlytthe dickies have taken up the kind offer of a house locally.

also when i drove over the bridge around 10ish there were two detectives there taking pics, looking very focussed about something

I think this emphasises how unselfish and caring of the girls' welfare the Dickies are. Moving from their own house to a rented one in Brookfield at their age, just so the girls can be with their friends would be difficult but they do it without a fuss. I can't see the senior BC's moving from Bawana-mansion to please any one. Maybe a move to the BIG house for one of them in the future??

one marked car one unmarked car - they were def detectives

They could be there for any number of reasons but just wondering if they maybe taking note of water levels ahead of the heavy rain expected tomorrow.

Are the conditions at Kholo Creek similar to those around 20 April? Excuse the shorthand......typing covertly on iPhone!!

I think it would have been a little drier back on 20th April up until the weekend just prior to the discovery of Allison's body.

Last few days there's been some quite heavy showers around Sth East Qld. Also had a lot of showers/rain a couple of weeks back.

Any locals had much of the shower activity over last couple days??

I think it would have been a little drier back on 20th April up until the weekend just prior to the discovery of Allison's body.

Last few days there's been some quite heavy showers around Sth East Qld. Also had a lot of showers/rain a couple of weeks back.

Any locals had much of the shower activity over last couple days??

Yes quite heavy rain overnight but the creeks aren't up yet

Yes quite heavy rain overnight but the creeks aren't up yet

Thanks McCoy....this is the report I posted a couple days back...whether or not it eventuates who knows... although BOM was pretty spot on with it back in April...forecast the weekend 28 -29th was for between 100 - 150mm.

July 11, 2012

Although conditions won't be as severe, the weather bureau is predicting heavy falls of up to 100mm in parts of the Brisbane area by Saturday

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...heast-queensland/story-e6freoof-1226422904732

On the day Allison's body was found, police went to C21 to inform GBC a body had been found....it's sickening to think he then contacted insurance company before her body was even identified.

From the bail hearing...

June 22, 2012

Mr Baden-Clay notified the insurer of a potential claim on April 30, after his wife's body was recovered but before the identity had been confirmed

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-in-bail-hearing/story-e6frg6nf-1226405470286

Just soooo chilling when you realise he seemed to be completely lacking in any thought or emotion about Allison except in relation to lodging a claim for financial benefit.

This is MOO.

They could be there for any number of reasons but just wondering if they maybe taking note of water levels ahead of the heavy rain expected tomorrow.

that would make sense but they werent dressed for going down the bank - normal business wear. one of them was walking up and down on the edge looking up the creek. The other was looking around that small parking bit on the right hand side outbound. I turned around and drove back for a better sticky so had a good look - they probably thought i was a fruitloop!

that would make sense but they werent dressed for going down the bank - normal business wear. one of them was walking up and down on the edge looking up the creek. The other was looking around that small parking bit on the right hand side outbound. I turned around and drove back for a better sticky so had a good look - they probably thought i was a fruitloop!

So if they were looking around the parking area, maybe they're trying to figure out if he could have put her there straight away? ....as opposed to being washed there?

I guess they have to cover all likely scenarios.

If they were checking water levels they could be thinking of sending their photographers out tomorrow...if the rain turns up.

My guess is they probably thought you were an amatuer sleuth!! (no disparagement meant)

:twocents:
MOO

I agree, I think because Allison"s murder was premeditated that he must have thought about what explanations he would propose. This could only be suicide or abduction and being a local the abduction option would be far less believable IMO.

And when he panicked he provided all explanations he had thought of, thereby painting himself in the corner.

So if they were looking around the parking area, maybe they're trying to figure out if he could have put her there straight away? ....as opposed to being washed there?

I guess they have to cover all likely scenarios.

I'm not sure...would have thought they'd sussed all that out months back....woww almost three months ago now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE